Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I write about your characters?

Using your forum name (As I have been)
- 9 (39.1%)
Using your character name (As I do in my other RtD)
- 11 (47.8%)
No opinion
- 2 (8.7%)
I shouldn't, I really need to stop running games. It's that bad.
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - This game will Survive!  (Read 44157 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - More cave monsters, but less tantrumming!
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2013, 07:24:36 pm »

Hey, I killed it, I get the corpse.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2013, 07:26:10 pm »

(( UHm Draco... I'm already taking the claws.... Generally a bad idea to steal from an assassin....))
((I knew there'd be fighting over the corpse!! :) ))
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2013, 07:31:44 pm »

((I think that the assassin with claw-like weapons would be badass))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2013, 07:32:15 pm »

(( I helped and I got to it first, so :P. You can have your bones I need the claws and mandibles for a project. None of us are good at building stuff so I need all the claws and the mandibles so I have back ups when this goes wrong. Or for another project if the first goes better then I expected.))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:35:41 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2013, 07:38:25 pm »

((Taking them all is a bit extreme, as other people need resources too, and it's not like you put any special effort into the kill.  Not to mention the fact that I need to make a weapon for myself, as I've already made one and I gave it away.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2013, 07:42:26 pm »

(( Well you did choose to give it away and it only has 4 claws, I need 2 to take the weapon and have a 50/50 shot. If it works you can have the other 2 if not then I need them to try a second time. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2013, 07:51:21 pm »

(( Well you did choose to give it away and it only has 4 claws, I need 2 to take the weapon and have a 50/50 shot. If it works you can have the other 2 if not then I need them to try a second time. ))
((Dunno how you picked four :P Anyway, here's the latest image of the cave. I'll update it as I have time. I'm not sure how I wanna do people though.))
My Area

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2013, 07:52:22 pm »

(( Because the discription says it has 4 legs. 4 legs generally means 4 claws. ))
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2013, 07:55:34 pm »

(( Because the discription says it has 4 legs. 4 legs generally means 4 claws. ))
((1 claw per leg? I suppose I could go that direction. Sorta sounds like a velociraptor though. Not really what I was going for. Though it is an intriguing possibility for future stuff ;) ))
My Area

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2013, 08:03:20 pm »

(( Well it pinned him beneath his body so I figured it had 4, but 2 is fine as well just means no chance I can share some with Draco. ))
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2013, 08:07:51 pm »

(( Well it pinned him beneath his body so I figured it had 4, but 2 is fine as well just means no chance I can share some with Draco. ))
((I was rather thinking on the order of 14 claws actually. 4 per front leg and 3 per back. Seems like a reasonable number for a strange cave beast to have. ))
My Area

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2013, 08:09:33 pm »

(( Lol I was talking whole claw. Like everything from the wrist down mate. Not just the nail. ))
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2013, 08:15:45 pm »

(( Lol I was talking whole claw. Like everything from the wrist down mate. Not just the nail. ))
((Yes well, it would look quite odd if Draco made a club with wrists sticking out of it, wouldn't it?))
My Area

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2013, 08:16:35 pm »

(( Yup and I have a good idea for the second set if the first doesn't go down the toilet. ))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 08:18:09 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2013, 08:26:18 pm »

((Taking both sets is slightly ridiculous.  If the first set doesn't work out for you, tough luck I'm afraid, give someone else a chance.))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35