Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I write about your characters?

Using your forum name (As I have been)
- 9 (39.1%)
Using your character name (As I do in my other RtD)
- 11 (47.8%)
No opinion
- 2 (8.7%)
I shouldn't, I really need to stop running games. It's that bad.
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - This game will Survive!  (Read 44039 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive, Looking for Food [new additions go to waitlist]
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2013, 12:11:15 pm »

Strip the rest of the meat and organs from my dead wolf and organs from the others. Doesn't need to be pretty. Go to the cave and wait for waldo the wolf to make up.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2013, 02:09:46 pm »

Patrick, allow me to train the wolf. As a hunter, I have experience domesticating and training wolves to hunt. Run to patrick Hunt and train his wolf.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2013, 02:25:58 pm »

(( Get your own I'm keeping my wolf. No use to me if it's trained to obey you and they ain't like dogs who listen to anyone. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2013, 02:30:44 pm »

((Also, I'm not sure you will be able to train an adult wolf you've just knocked unconscious and tied up.  You may have to try and capture a baby one instead.  Or use magic.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2013, 02:31:55 pm »

I'm training this wolf goddamnit! If patrick Hunt tries to stop me, keep him away, and train the wolf.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2013, 02:37:43 pm »

(( You could have got your own. Leave mine alone. I mainly just want a pet anyway I don't care if it will help me hunt or not. ))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:39:16 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2013, 02:38:40 pm »

Twas I who found the wolves. MINE. Also, when I train it to hunt, I can train it to obey your orders anyways e.e

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2013, 02:40:41 pm »

((Also, I'm not sure you will be able to train an adult wolf you've just knocked unconscious and tied up.  You may have to try and capture a baby one instead.  Or use magic.))
((I am very interested in some of you trying to explore the magic system, especially if it has to do with something like an animal companion. I think that sort of thing could lead to some very interesting routes. Also, the wolf is still unconscious :P You guys have time to talk it out too (although you should use something other than bold...). We're still waiting on 2 more, and I'm going for a walk to appreciate the good weather before I work on the next update.))
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2013, 02:42:23 pm »

Fine. Foray into the forest, and look for some wood. Using the knife, That I borrowed, whittle it into a wolf-shaped headpiece. This wolf is getting Head-armor.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2013, 02:43:02 pm »

(( You mean you who got attacked and me who saved you.

I'm trying myself first you can help if I can't do it or we can get you your own. You chose to kill them all we'd have none without me so I get the first try.
We can get a whole pack later.))
Caine's law.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2013, 03:05:21 pm »

Keep looking for resources and food. Give some of the water from the pool to the wolf.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »

"Damn, if only we had some light in here, we might be able to explore better.."

As Danath grumbled about the light level, he was suddenly reminded of a rock his father used to carry with him, before his disappearance.  As a child his father used to take him hunting, ranging far and wide in search of prey.  When it got dark they would start a fire and set up camp for the night, but on the rare occasions when this was not an option, he remembered his father would get out a polished stone from his pocket that seemed to glow from within, with an eerie blue light.  When he asked his father about it, he said it was a magic rock he had found, and refused to speak any more of it.  The only thing that Danath can remember that was different about it was a strange symbol carved onto one side of it. 

Not seeing many options, he picks up a rock from the floor, and uses his knife to try and replicate the same symbol on the stone. 

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2013, 06:34:50 pm »

Dump the seawater in the barrel outside somewhere, then fill it up with fresh water from the stream.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2013, 06:36:21 pm »

Calling in sam for an update.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35