Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Merchants leaving without trading, abandonning their items  (Read 403 times)

aiseant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Merchants leaving without trading, abandonning their items
« on: September 04, 2013, 10:17:10 am »

Hi all,

Once, when human merchants arrived, it triggered a Siege. I don't know if some humans were attacked (i assume so), they immediately stopped trading at the depot and left, leaving items behind.

Since then, each years they arrive, begin to unload and suddenly : "There are no merchants trading right now". I can see I obtain new items in my stocks, forbidden. After a while, I have the message : Merchants from Naspamong will be leaving soon. Then they leave.

It happened four times in a row now, and I have no troubles with other race merchants.

I'm okay with gaining free stuffs, but I would be able to sell all the junk I have ... and I don't know if humans are holding it against me. Don't really care, in fact, I really just need to get rid of the junk gainst metal bars and war animals.
http://tenshedkadol.wordpress.com/

As a Urist McFrenchy, please forgive my english

Heck, only the elves would tame a leech. [...] Just for this, I'm starting up lead goblet production. Anyone who tries to sell me a tame leech deserves to die from lead poisoning.

sirdave79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Merchants leaving without trading, abandonning their items
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 03:02:45 pm »

Do you have more than one trade depot. I have had problems like this when I have more than one depot unforbid(ed).

aiseant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 01:44:28 am »

No I don't. But I'll build a new one and destroy the current, just to see if it changes something.

Heck, only the elves would tame a leech. [...] Just for this, I'm starting up lead goblet production. Anyone who tries to sell me a tame leech deserves to die from lead poisoning.

aiseant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 07:30:37 am »

Sorry but I don't see the relation right now (?)

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 12:16:55 pm »

The first time could have been because a trader was killed by the siege, then they all leave. They shouldn't leave stuff behind, usually, so it sounds like it triggered a bug
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.