Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bay12's Steam IDs Sharing'n'Not-caring Thread  (Read 752 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Bay12's Steam IDs Sharing'n'Not-caring Thread
« on: September 04, 2013, 09:09:42 am »

Because why not.

/76561198041791809 (or DarkDXZ, unless I fancy something different for a game session or something)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Steam IDs Sharing'n'Not-caring Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 02:03:30 pm »

I'd post mine but I cannot even access my Steam account while entering in the correct account information so I have half the mind to stop using this service.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »

I'd post mine but I cannot even access my Steam account while entering in the correct account information so I have half the mind to stop using this service.

Tried password reset yet?

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 04:27:03 pm »

Tried password reset yet?

Turns out I didn't need to. Steam was just being more Autistic than I am, which is unsurprising considering how it usually acts and considering some of the content which comes out of various Steam games.

Here is my Steam profile. I don't have any multiplayer games, which is largely because none of the ones present for sale on Steam work with my current computer. I might be interested in trying one in the near future if I can find one that I would actually want to play and likely after I get a new computer.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 04:39:47 pm by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.