Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64519 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - Psychic Marvin Takes The Lead!
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2013, 07:04:37 pm »

[Like I said..turn format please :/ ]

SPEARORAN and a NIDOGONG appear!

FIGHT

"Knee deep in sludge, and..then this? Nine! Out of the water! Magnera, electrocute the water!

...When I'm out of it!"

Before Kyra said the secondary sentence, Nine was at her side and already bringing her to stable land.

"Blanket the field in fire, Nine! Do not hit the vague clouds nearby!"

Do such in order.
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2013, 10:30:06 pm »

((Saves me some time, but I should probably bank some more 'Mons.))

Return to Bank.

Defuse Blastnite and Hauntmander; bank Dragonite, Spearrow, and one Charmander. Investigate temporary storage opportunities.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 04, 2013, 02:21:53 am »

Chase the fleeing Dotly.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 04, 2013, 10:37:58 am »

[Like I said..turn format please :/ ]
I think aiming at updating everyone once a day is working okay. It'd all take too long if we had to wait for everyone to submit a move each turn. As I accidentally updated GWG twice yesterday, I'll wait until the next update for his next go.

"Knee deep in sludge, and..then this? Nine! Out of the water! Magnera, electrocute the water!

...When I'm out of it!"

Before Kyra said the secondary sentence, Nine was at her side and already bringing her to stable land.

"Blanket the field in fire, Nine! Do not hit the vague clouds nearby!"

Do such in order.
Kyra Pyre's Ninenine bursts out of the water, just as Magenera electrocutes it, zapping Nidogong!

[ROLLED 2 (x2 +1 cool) =5] It's super effective!

The Nidogong crackles in the swamp and while Kyra Pyre  is catching it, Ninenine blanked the air around Spearoran in waves of flame...

[ROLLED 4 (x1 +1 cool) =5]

Soon the smell of smoking featherfur fills the air and both pokéfusions are quelled and caught.

+1 happiness to Ninenine and Magnera! Congratulations! Kyra Pyre caught a Nidogong!

Spoiler: Nidogong (click to show/hide)
Kyra Pyre caught a Spearoran!
Spoiler: Spearoran (click to show/hide)

Chase the fleeing Dotly.
Team Rocket Clair enters hot pursuit after the fleeing Dotly (1 +1 on the trail =2) but loses him in the woods. There's strange squelching behind her and she turns to see a METASEY and GENSTER emerge from the brush...

OK, piece of cake, thinks Team Rocket Clair. That's when a MEWTO joins in to make three!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 04, 2013, 11:03:38 am »

Kyra flicked her shoes at the mud, dusting off the stray bits clinging on. She notices the Magnera hovering right over what she thought was the deepest part of the place--until Nine followed in curiously.

"Huh, well what'dya know. It's a shallow path, just filled with a lot of...erm, muck. Algae-ish muck.

"At least it beats that mud."

Onwards! To spelunking, we go!
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2013, 11:35:42 am »

"Okay, how annoying."

Magnechop! block that METASEY!
Gloonx! Block GENSTER!
Squirtrina! Hydropump the ground into a swamp! Let see how well the MEWTO can swim with a Squirtrina hunting it!
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 04, 2013, 01:20:37 pm »

((Very well, as it so happens.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - Psychic Marvin Pushes Ahead!
« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2013, 12:29:06 pm »

((Saves me some time, but I should probably bank some more 'Mons.))

Return to Bank.

Defuse Blastnite and Hauntmander; bank Dragonite, Spearrow, and one Charmander. Investigate temporary storage opportunities.
Psychic Marvin spends a few hours removing rocks and clearing the way back, and eventually heads down to the shore to bank his Dragonite, Spearow and a Charmander for three points. He then goes looking for a storage PC. He goes to an abandoned electronics store (from the brief and ill-fated development on Honoku in the early nineties). Inside all is empty, except for a strange humming sound... it's a PARATON crackling away with the escaped ELECTRADRILL and a VOLTO!

Onwards! To spelunking, we go!
Kyra Pyre heads further up into the foothills looking for caves (rolled 6 +1 known locale +1 on the trail = 8) and soon comes across a narrow fissure in the rock. Squeezing through with her pokéfusions she delves deeper until coming across the hiding place for the escaped RHYNITE and RHYIX who are jabbering away in montalk with a wild GOLTOPS!

"Okay, how annoying."

Magnechop! block that METASEY!
Gloonx! Block GENSTER!
Squirtrina! Hydropump the ground into a swamp! Let see how well the MEWTO can swim with a Squirtrina hunting it!

The Metasey waddles menacingly at the Magnechop...

[Metasey rolled 5 (x0.5 +1 going first) = 4] It's not very effective...

Metasey hardens up and runs flat out at the Magnechop. It bounces off and rolls safely out of sight into the brush. Genster says "GE-EH-EH-NSSSS-TER!" in spooky way at the Gloonx...

[Genster rolled 3 (x2 x1 +1 going first) =7] It's super effective!

Gloonx cries out, high pitched, a'feared to the core by the creepy Genster. Genster slaps the Gloonx upside the head and runs off after Metasey. Not overly disheartened, Squirtrina hyrodpumps the ground, in attempt to swamp out the Mewto...

[ROLLED 5 (x1 +1 cool) =6]

The Mewto is caught in an intractable bog and while its old comrades leave it, it's caught by Team Rocket Clair!

-2 happiness to Gloonx. +1 happiness to Squirtrina and Mewto. Congratulations! Team Rocket Clair caught a Mewto!
Spoiler: Mewto (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2013, 10:13:19 pm »

"Hm. A triple-team now...interesting."

Abbreviated Version
Haunter: Attack Paraton.
Kadanair: Attack Electradrill.
Blastoise: Attack Volto.

Strategic Version:
1. Haunter possesses Paraton, controlling it.
2. With aid from Kadanair, Paraton begins controlling electromagnetism, preventing the Electradrill and Volto from using their electric drills and electric shocks, respectively.
3. Blastoise begins fighting with fellow shelled stone wall Volto.
4. Kadanair, using Blastoise and Volto for cover, duels Electradrill, ending with them flying at and striking each other, followed by Electradrill collapsing.
5. Kadanair summons some popcorn for himself, Haunter, Marvin, and the others to munch on until...
6. ...the Battle of the Stone Walls concludes with Blastoise as the victor.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2013, 04:45:38 am »

Head to the bank

Toss Ditto, Gloom, Jinx, Magnemite, Machop and Nidorina in the bank.
Fuse to make Squirtwo because it look awesome

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2013, 06:54:08 pm »

"Hm. A triple-team now...interesting."

Abbreviated Version
Haunter: Attack Paraton.
Kadanair: Attack Electradrill.
Blastoise: Attack Volto.

Strategic Version:
1. Haunter possesses Paraton, controlling it.
2. With aid from Kadanair, Paraton begins controlling electromagnetism, preventing the Electradrill and Volto from using their electric drills and electric shocks, respectively.
3. Blastoise begins fighting with fellow shelled stone wall Volto.
4. Kadanair, using Blastoise and Volto for cover, duels Electradrill, ending with them flying at and striking each other, followed by Electradrill collapsing.
5. Kadanair summons some popcorn for himself, Haunter, Marvin, and the others to munch on until...
6. ...the Battle of the Stone Walls concludes with Blastoise as the victor.
Psychic Marvin steps up! His Haunter shuffles over suggestively at the Paraton...

[ROLLED 4 (x1 +1 cool) = 5]

With a hideous shudder, the Paraton's eyes glow purple as Haunter takes ahold.

The possessed Paraton sends out electromagnetic waves heightened by Kadanair's spoon powers... straight at the Electradrill!

[ROLLED 3 (x2 +1 cool) = 7]

The electrabuzzing bee is frazzled and Kadanair leaps at it with its spoons and slices it out of the sky in a single blow while Blastoise duels the Volto...

[ROLLED 1 (x1 +0 (the others were cool but Blastoise didn't get anything special to do))= 1]

Blastoise, distracted by the others, blasts water idly at the Volto, but the Volto just bathes in the blast before electrocuting his water beams! While Blastoise is recovering, the little Volto disappears into the pile of Betamax players.

+1 happiness to Kadanair, Haunter, Paraton and Electradrill. -2 happiness to Blastoise. There is now an escaped Volto!

Congratulations! Psychic Marvin caught a Paraton!

Spoiler: Paraton (click to show/hide)

Psychic Marvin has no more slots left! Psychic Marvin autodefused Electradrill into Electrabuzz and Beedrill, banking them for two points!

What's this?! Kadanair is evolving!

Kadanair evolved into Alanite!

(That was an exhaustive day!)

Head to the bank

Toss Ditto, Gloom, Jinx, Magnemite, Machop and Nidorina in the bank.
Fuse to make Squirtwo because it look awesome

Team Rocket Clair has a mass banking session, getting 6 points for Ditto, Gloom, Jinx, Magnemite, Machop and Nidorina and leaving with a snazzy Squirtwo. On her way back out of the Mutation centre she's suddenly set upon by the escaped PIDNAIR in cahoots with a wild PATORTLE!

I realise a lot is happening fast so if Tiruin or any other player missed today wants to submit two actions, that'd be okay. I've decided to reopen sign-ups as the number of active players has dropped somewhat. I've given them a potential leg-up, but it should still be more than fair for established players.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:05:10 pm by notquitethere »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - 1/3 of the way! Advance Sign-Ups Now Open!
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2013, 07:13:20 pm »

"I should probably clear out some space...but hey, I have the ultimate mage!"

Return to bank.
Defuse and bank Nido.
Defuse Paraton.
Ask if I can temporarily store Charmander.

Return to field.
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 08, 2013, 08:31:51 pm »

Name: Explorer Kalson
Appearance:

Personality Trait: Hyper Aggressive
Starting Pokémon:
Spoiler: Sandpoke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zutly (click to show/hide)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 09, 2013, 10:45:36 am »

Squirtle: Knock the bird out of the sky by getting it's feathers wet, causing it to crash.
Flareon: Catch the branch the Ekpie is on on fire to cause it to break, and hit the ground to knock it out.

Afterwards, catch the 'mons, and:
Squirtle: Put out the branch fire in order to prevent the forest from burning down.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2013, 07:49:18 am »

"I should probably clear out some space...but hey, I have the ultimate mage!"

Return to bank.
Defuse and bank Nido.
Defuse Paraton.
Ask if I can temporarily store Charmander.

Return to field.
Psychic Marvin banks Nidoking and Nidoqueen for two points and defuses his Paraton. No one will take the Charmander so he's left with exactly as little slots as before when he heads out into the wild. It's not long before he bumps into BUTTERNINE!

Meanwhile, Explorer Kalson arrives on the island, fervently willing to succeed with his Masterball in one pocket and Sandpoke and Zutly meekly at his side.

Squirtle: Knock the bird out of the sky by getting it's feathers wet, causing it to crash.
Flareon: Catch the branch the Ekpie is on on fire to cause it to break, and hit the ground to knock it out.

Afterwards, catch the 'mons, and:
Squirtle: Put out the branch fire in order to prevent the forest from burning down.

After prevaricating for a moment, Altus Wasser orders his Squirtle to hydroblast the Veneot...

[ROLLED 3 (x1 +1 cool) = 4]

The Veneot is hit with a hyper-pressurised blast, sending it hurtling deep into the forest. Flareon sends a burst of fire at branch beneath Ekpie...

[ROLLED 6 (x2 +1 cool) = 13!] It's super effective!

The branch bursts into flames and the Ekpie drops straight into the welcoming glow of an opened pokéball. Squirtle makes sure that the forest doesn't burn down whilst Altus Wasser congratulates himself on his new catch.

+1 happiness to Squirtle, Flareon and Ekpie. Congratulations! Altus Wasser caught an Ekpie!

Spoiler: Ekpie (click to show/hide)

What's this? SQUIRTLE is evolving?!

SQUIRTLE evolved into WARTORTLE!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22