Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64599 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION!
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2013, 12:20:49 pm »

"Yes, I caught... AN AREOGAR!"
The pokecenter defuse it and look for other trainers.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2013, 12:36:48 pm »

Blue jumped at the obscene horror that had risen up before him.

"Eyikes! Quick Zuish, use GIGA DRAIN! And I'll hit it over the head with this rock!"

Action: Attack!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2013, 12:47:12 pm »

"Oddude, Poison Spore the Dotly. Show it who's boss."

Oddude attacks the Dotly.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2013, 01:35:38 pm »

((Alright. Anywho:))

Go, Belltini! Use Be-A-Club!
Marvin: Use Belltini to bludgeon the Wigglyduck!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2013, 03:14:32 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2013, 05:43:20 pm »

Name: Tamer Danath
Appearance: Young man with short, curly brown hair, and a serious expression.  Has a tendency to fidget if still too long.
Personality Trait: Type affinity (Poison)
Starting Pokémon: Tentakans

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2013, 06:14:26 pm »

"Yay!"

Let go find more.
Team Rocket Clair, flushes with success and goes off in search of more pokéfusions. As she strolls through a small cave, a wild RAIMELEON appears!

She would look for a wild section of coast, and maybe come up with a name for Astly whilst she was at it.
Professor Maple strolled along the coast, soon leaving the safety of the landing beach and entering the wilder coastlands beyond (rolled 6!). It was not long before she came face to face with her first hostile pokémon... a wild EKMIE!

"Yes, I caught... AN AREOGAR!"
The pokecenter defuse it and look for other trainers.
Cool Trainer Bruce's Aerogar was defused at the Mutation Centre! Cool Trainer Bruce now owns an Aerodactyl and a Gengar!
Spoiler: Aerodactyl (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gengar (click to show/hide)

Cool Trainer Bruce goes off in search of other trainers (rolled 1!) and instead comes face to face with an escaped KINGTWO!

Blue jumped at the obscene horror that had risen up before him.

"Eyikes! Quick Zuish, use GIGA DRAIN! And I'll hit it over the head with this rock!"

Action: Attack!
Gardener Blue entreats his Zuish to Giga Drain the monstrous Wigglyduck undulating suggestively before them.

[ROLLED 6! (x1 +1 cool + 1 favoured foe)= 8!!]

The Wigglyduck is caught unawares and its life energies flow into the exuberant Zuish. To avoid being clobbered over the head, the Wigglyduck jumps into a pokéball at the trainer's belt! (+1 happiness for everyone!)

Congratulations! Gardener Blue caught a Wigglyduck!

Spoiler: Wigglyduck (click to show/hide)

"Oddude, Poison Spore the Dotly. Show it who's boss."

Oddude attacks the Dotly.
Aroma Hiker Theolet's Oddude sprays a liberal helping of poisonous spores on the Dotly.

[ROLLED 5 (x.5 x.25 +0) = 1]

The Dotly merrily breathes in the poison and swoops down with furious swipes against the poor Oddude. The Oddude, caught off balance by its own attack, is soon defeated and, head hanging low, Aroma Hiker Theolet returns to the pokécentre. Oddude is especially upset as the Dotly flies off (-2 happiness!), as it knows it would have had a good chance against the Dotly if it'd let the other pokéfusion act first...

There is now an escaped Dotly on the loose!

((Alright. Anywho:))

Go, Belltini! Use Be-A-Club!
Marvin: Use Belltini to bludgeon the Wigglyduck!
I assume you meant the Tentaeel, you know, the pokémon you're actually fighting...

In a highly unorthodox move, Psychic Marvin grabs the Belltini and bludgeons the Tentaeel over the head with it...

[Rolled 5 (x1 +1 cool -1 for not knowing which pokémon you were fighting) = 5!]

The enemy Tentaeel is caught completely off-guard! While it is flopping about on the river bank, Psychic Marvin casts his pokéball. The Tenteel is caught! (+1 happiness  for Belltini!)

Congratulations! Psychic Marvin has caught a Tentaell!

Spoiler: Tentaell (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile, on the beach, two new trainers arrive: Tamer Danath shiffling in with his Tentakans; and Karate Biker Joe rolls in on his motorbike, a Koffchop sitting behind him.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:37:04 pm by notquitethere »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2013, 06:35:39 pm »

Clair check her pokedex "Charchu? It clearly a Raimeleon. Regardless, plan grey, Charshrew!"

Charshrew smiles at the fusemon and make a 'come on' gesture at the Charchu/Raimeleon.

Defend
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2013, 06:55:58 pm »

Clair check her pokedex "Charchu? It clearly a Raimeleon. Regardless, plan grey, Charshrew!"
Oops. It is, of course, a Raimeleon. I'll give you an appropriate modifier to the next roll for the mistake.
Charshrew smiles at the fusemon and make a 'come on' gesture at the Charchu/Raimeleon.

Defend
Team Rocket Clair's Charshrew stands about nervously as the wild Raimeleon sends a crackling bolt of electricity from its tail...

[ROLLED 1 (x0 +1 going first -1 GM mistake bonus) = 0!] It's not effective!

The crackling energy grounds instantly in the stalwart little Charshrew. No matter what it does, the Raimeleon is unable to harm the well-grounded pokémon. In the end, the Raimeleon amicably decides that Team Rocket is the winning team (+1 happiness for everyone)!

Congratulations! Team Rocket Clair has caught a Raimeleon!
Spoiler: Raimeleon (click to show/hide)

What's this?! CHARSHREW is evolving!

CHARSHREW evolved into CHARSLASH!

Spoiler: Charslash (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2013, 06:58:58 pm »

From here.

"Oh no."

Kyra knelt to the level of her Vulithe and stroked its mane as the wild aerofetch'd approached. "Looks pretty much hostile. You'll have to bring your game face on it. It's the prey, you are the hunter.

"Remember what we trained for, and attack its rear. Make a feint as you move, and try to appear to charge it from the front. See what it's holding? Dislodge it. I'll try to make some noise, hopefully."

With subtle whisperings finished, Kyra shouted. "Go Vulithe! Attack from the side!"

And then we attacked in all different ways other than what I just said.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2013, 07:11:12 pm »

"Remember what we trained for, and attack its rear. Make a feint as you move, and try to appear to charge it from the front. See what it's holding? Dislodge it. I'll try to make some noise, hopefully."[/color]

With subtle whisperings finished, Kyra shouted. "Go Vulithe! Attack from the side!"

And then we attacked in all different ways other than what I just said.
With wise coaching and canny tactics, Kyra Pyre sends her Vulithe at the Aerofetch'd, confounding it with conflicting words and deeds...

[ROLLED 3 (x1 +1 cool) = 4!]

The Aerofetch'd is utterly bamboozled and Vulithe's attacks have brutal efficacy: the ugly flying pokémon is utterly defeated (+1 happiness!) but rendered uncatchable.

What's this?! VULITHE is evolving!

VULITHE evolved into NINENINE!

Spoiler: Ninenine (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Team Rocket Excels
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2013, 07:22:47 pm »

(xD Ninenine. Oh yeeeaaahh~~)

Kyra blinked, and called her Ninenine back. She took conscious measures to not see what her pokemon did to the flyer. It was...decorative, to say the least.

"So what'dya think? I'll call you by name now or shall we decide along the way? I really think we should. Good work!"

Bank the non-active pokemon, and if time allots it, return to the wilds and try to search for a nice place to nap.
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2013, 07:31:47 pm »

Punch it Slowdude!

Hula dance with the Gloonx to help get Slowdude an advantage.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »

Bank the non-active pokemon, and if time allots it, return to the wilds and try to search for a nice place to nap.
Kyra Pyre heads back to the Mutation Centre and defuses the Weepinsir and the Digtata. She quickly banks the resulting four pokémon (Weepinbell, Pinsir, Diglett, and Rattata).

Kyra Pyre is now at the top of the leaderboard. No further points can be scored for banking a Weepinbell, Pinsir, Diglett, or Rattata.

With her newly evolved Ninenine at her heels, Kyra Pyre boldly steps into the wilds, looking for a nice place to nap (rolled 1!), she finds a hollow log to curl up in, but after climbing in she finds it's inhabited by the escaped DOTLY!

Punch it Slowdude!

Hula dance with the Gloonx to help get Slowdude an advantage.

If there's one thing a Gloonx loves to do, it is the Hula. Camper Liam camply takes the Gloonx by the hands and leads it in a series of shimmying shakes while Slowdude winds up its incredibly slow punch...

[ROLLED 3 (x.5 +1 cool) = 3] It's not very effective!

By the time Slowdude gets to the Gloonx, the Gloonx had psychically recognised its presence and hastily shimmied off, with one final curtsy to Camper Liam.

There is now an escaped Gloonx in the wild!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:54:44 pm by notquitethere »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2013, 08:46:32 pm »

DRIVE MOTORBIKE INTO THE WILDS.
Dismount with a simultaneous KARATE JUMP from Koffchop and I.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22