Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64532 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 11:08:48 am »

((Oh Christ what is that thing, sheet soonish.)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 11:45:17 am »

Name: Camper Liam
Appearance:
Starting Pokemon:Slowpoke + Geodude = Slowdude
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Trait: Type affinity: Rock
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 11:49:26 am »

"Such a lovely morning."

Kyra stretched her arms as she basked in the sunlight, adjusting her scarf by a bit (it's always cold for some reason) as she looked at the other two behind her. "Just a week or two in the training center, and we're all out here. Pretty nice day for hunting pokemon, huh?"

Without waiting for a reply, she turned back and looked onwards, "And they say there are other competitors about. I wonder why we're stocked with pokeballs though."

Onwards! Rush onwards and try to spot other trainers around other than the two behind me!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 11:59:34 am »

Onwards! Rush onwards and try to spot other trainers around other than the two behind me!
Kyra Pyre rushes ahead, bumping into Camper Liam, who is just getting his bearings outside the pokécentre. Her Vulithe yaps uncertainty at the young boy's Slowdude that lounges languorously at his feet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 12:10:40 pm »

"Zuish, use sludge bomb-stick it to the ground and keep it from dancing!" Blue ordered, dramatically pointing at the obvious target.

Action: Attack! Dramatic pointing!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 12:12:46 pm »

Camper Liam bolts into the woods, eager to being capturing Pokemon.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 12:14:15 pm »

Hybrid form. Confused face. Preferably not-offensive stance.
...Pink pokemon. Is that a Slowp-err..
No.

"Oh hey there! The others are back, on that side of the island. Moving on the goal, as they say. Cheerio!"

Kyra whistled a merry tune as she left the person behind with her Vulithe making circles around the man before chasing off after her. Until she came across a different set of scenery.

That's..quite a lot of people. Must find a better place. I wonder if they keep unkempt hills and plains here. Surely there must be some nice tall grass to frolic in.

Or burn. That works too. Pretty much don't want anyone getting ambushed while traveling around here. Perhaps I should just clear the periphery of the nearest road..

Let's mow down some sidelines. Grasshunt!

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 12:17:36 pm »

I'll join this crazy adventure.

Name: Aroma Hiker Theolet
Spoiler: Appearance: (click to show/hide)
Trait: Loyal

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 12:30:10 pm »

Name: Cool Trainer Bruce.
Appearance: Sunglasses, short black hair, moustache, red shirt and jeans.
Personality Trait: Loyal
Starting Pokémon: http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/58/23
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 12:36:10 pm »

"Zuish, use sludge bomb-stick it to the ground and keep it from dancing!" Blue ordered, dramatically pointing at the obvious target.

Action: Attack! Dramatic pointing!
Gardener Blue's Zuish sprays poisonous sludge, grounding the eerie Rhynx, before spreading its leaves into wing formation and swooping down on it from above.

[ROLLED 3 (x0 + 1 cool)= 4!]

The Rhynx reels back and with a final rear of its ugly horn, it passes into unconsciousness. Zuish backflips in excitement (+1 happiness!) but the Rhyhorn is in no fit state to catch and Gardener Blue and Zuish, though triumphant, have no new pokémon to bank.

Meanwhile, Camper Liam takes his Slowdude deep into the wilds. There he soon bumps into... a WILD GOLTA!

Elsewhere, Kyra Pyre leaves the beach and starts looking for some grass to go hunting in (rolled 6!). She finds the grassy plains with consummate ease, and it's not long before she is face to face with a WILD WEEPINSIR.

Those still on the beach see Aroma Hiker Theolet and Cool Trainer Bruce arrive, and the age of beauty and truth has begun.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:03 pm »

"Muuh...where am I and why am I unconscious? Was? Whatever..."

Look around.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 12:43:32 pm »

"Great, starting out second to last. This is gonna hurt my score."

Theolet start out by looking for the closest power plant.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2013, 12:48:24 pm »

"That's a pretty sight. Vulithe, a new friend! Sic, girl! Go meet it up close!"

Kyra smiled as she watched her energetic pup rush over towards the weird bug-eyed creature, bounding great lengths until...

Attack! Glomp the creature, Vulithe!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2013, 01:11:09 pm »

"Muuh...where am I and why am I unconscious? Was? Whatever..."

Look around.
Psychic Marvin stumbles around in a daze, his Abmander following closely behind, its tail alight with psychic energy. Not looking where they're going they soon find themselves in the wilds of Honoku. A strange smell like rotting eggs whiffs through the grass and from behind them appears a WILD EXEGGTLE!

Theolet start out by looking for the closest power plant.
Aroma Hiker Theolet strolls off in search of a power plant (rolled 4 (-1 rare location)= 3) and spends the morning searching, marking on her map everywhere that a powerstation is not. Enroute to travelling to where a power station might be, she is thoroughly disturbed on a visceral and emotional level by the appearance of a WILD KOFFMIME!

In the plains on the plateau beyond the valley, Kyra Pyre's brave Vulithe scampers cutely over to the beastly Weepinsir, so-called for his face is like a weeping sore. Vulithe attempts to glomp it into submission.

[ROLLED 2 (x2 +1 cool) = 5!]

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

The Vulithe curls up around the hideous Weepinsir, disabling its foul claws and odious ooze in a wave of warmth and love. While the Weepinsir is distracted, Kyra Pyre throws a pokéball and though it struggles the beast is caught! Vulithe yaps joyously (+1 happiness!) and bounds back to its trainer.

Congratulations! Kyra Pyre caught a Weepinsir!

Spoiler: Weepinsir (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 01:14:07 pm by notquitethere »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 01:21:53 pm »

"Um. This is...Go, Abmander! Use...um...some sort of attack?"
"Ab ab!"

Have Abmander attack the exeggtle!
(Please tell me Abmander can do more than teleport...)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22