Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 7  (Read 17739 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 5
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2013, 08:26:46 pm »

Command soldiers in Glogow.
The 433 WLF partisans in Rypin move into Glogow.
Recruit 167 partisans in Recz (Province 6).

I'm joining the government if it forms.

(Recz needs at least 5322 defenders and someone Commanding for us to win; there's 4365 there already. That leaves 957 more and a Command to defeat the Rostovian attack. Anyone else feel like pitching in?)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2013, 09:06:43 pm »

I would do it but the 1-day travel would mean i would just be late...please someone be our hero. :'(

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2013, 09:41:01 pm »

You could travel this turn you know :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2013, 06:11:16 am »

1,000TWU troops move from WOLBROM (13) to Recz.
The other 1,000 will move to ZAGAN (15) or, if the LDW agrees, PILA (1).
If no-one else does, Heinral Lowkow will COMMAND the allied troops in RECZ (6).
If someone else does, he will PERSUADE in ZAGAN (15).
I will JOIN any government that forms.

To the LDW:
Our troops will be much more useful if they are used together. If we seperate, the advancing Rostovians will crush us. Working together, we shall be more than capable of saving our ancestral home.
Will you accept my support?
 - Heinral Lowkow, TWU.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2013, 06:24:20 am »

((Shouldn't Janowo have 3 Control from Oppressive? Or would that only kick in now if he stayed in Command there?))

The Blue Guards will join this government until the immediate Rostovian threat has been dealt with.

The Blue Guards recruit another 1000 men in Janowo (22).

Konstantyn's Royal Army (1000 men) moves from Janowo to Recz (through Gidle, if it matters). Take Command there unless an Aggressive personality volunteers.

((With my Oppressiveness, the Control will jump to 3 and we will get a +1 Morale bonus. Aggressive would be a +2, though, so that would be preferred.))
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 28, 2013, 06:25:22 am »

To the TWU:
While I admire your concern, I believe the battle at Recz is a far higher priority. Your troops would be much better off aiding the revolution by supporting them in any way possible, they'll need every man and woman that can hold a rifle, and actually has one, to hold the lines there.

Yours truely
Stefan Brzęczyszczykiewicz
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2013, 08:59:55 am »

((Shouldn't Janowo have 3 Control from Oppressive? Or would that only kick in now if he stayed in Command there?))

Command is an action like any other, so you couldn't make use of your oppressive trait and overthrow Janowo at the same time. Though that doesn't really matter, since you need at least 1,000 troops to start and end their turn in a province to gain control. Obviously troops you just hired do not count, which means that you'll have to wait another turn if you move the troops you already have.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:29 am »

In addition to the previous orders this:

I'd be willing to join ANY government and give command of my troops at recz for next turn.

Hopefully we can hold.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 28, 2013, 10:30:55 am »

Okay, you just listed him as 'commanding troops in Janowo', thus the confusion. What do you mean by the end, though? Can I move the 1000 men I have now to Recz?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2013, 11:52:09 am »

If someone could overthrow or Persuade in Plazow, and persuade/overthrow somewhere else or allow me to persuade in Janowo, I will have an aggressive personality next turn and we'll have an easier time making the government. Please?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »

Okay, you just listed him as 'commanding troops in Janowo', thus the confusion. What do you mean by the end, though? Can I move the 1000 men I have now to Recz?

You can move your troops to Recz, but you won't gain any Control in Janowo this turn if you do.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2013, 01:08:07 pm »

Yes, that is the plan. The immediate defense of our beloved country is more important than oppressing the collaborators and politically suspect individuals of Janowo, for now. There'll be plenty of time for that afterwards.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »

Yes, that is the plan. The immediate defense of our beloved country is more important than oppressing the collaborators and politically suspect individuals of Janowo, for now. There'll be plenty of time for that afterwards.

Let's make them bleed  8)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2013, 01:27:24 pm »

The Blue Guards will note they'll make the commies and the uppity peasants bleed after things have normalized. But the shared love of our country trumps such concerns... for now.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2013, 01:55:58 pm »

Underground HQ for the phantom brigade:

Messenger: Sir, Development the rostavians have ordered an assault here on recz.

Garrison Commander: WHAT?! This is bad we'll need to use the emergency funds to buy arms for new brigadiers.

Messenger: Actually it dosen't stop their sir, Apparently the THE LORD PHANTOM Has ordered us to take orders from Blue gaurd leader konstantyn.
As you know they favour the rich and wealthy of witkovia and...

Garrison commander: We here at the phantom brigade see a brither future without rostavian control. If that's what we need to hold the line and win the war...then that's what we'll do.

Messenger: Sir, what about the WFPP they might not be happy with the alliance between us and blue gaurd or the other rebel organizations here in recz and could lead to-

Garrison commander: we CANNOT lose recz. This will be the seat of the Witkovian transitional Goverment, Therefore we will keep it and when we have the manpower launch a counter attack against Drawno after we beat them back. This will make them look weak in front of the whole world.

Messenger: Then what?

Garrison Commander: Order the troops to take up ambush positions and have our symphatizers give advance warning when the rostavians come. May the lord phantom come back with support.

The messenger leaves nervous to relay the message.

EDIT: ALL TROOPS ARE TO GO AND DEFEND RECZ. ALL WHO DON"T MAKE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED TRAITORS TO THE REVOLUTION AND SHOT ON SIGHT,

Years in the future in a witkovian school...

Student: So what happened at the battle teacher?

Teacher: What happened next was* bell rings*... sorry for the cliff hanger but it's lunch time kids. After lunch be ready for the next part.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:07:40 am by 3man75 »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18