Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 7  (Read 17757 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings STARTING
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2013, 04:02:02 pm »

Next turn can we have the reference numbers on all the maps by any chance? Or just include the reference map in the turn updates? Will help me plot without having to go back and forth between pages. :)

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2013, 04:22:08 pm »

Spoiler: My orginazation (click to show/hide)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2013, 04:26:50 pm »

WFPP

Knavikov had been touring the countryside, meeting with various labour leaders, teachers and farmers, all in an effort to show them how supporting the WFPP would benefit not only them, but all of Witkovia. His travels had led him to Kramsk, a poorer western province that bordered the country of Brunde and was not far from the city of Glogow. The people here were already fairly left-leaning and open to the ideas of Communism. Perhaps this would be a good place to try and springboard the revolution.

He knew he had to be careful, over extend himself and he would be facing a stern Rostov response. a garrison was of troops was not too far away. He took one more drag from his cigarette before crushing the remains under his boot. He had more meetings to attend.

Knavikov will spread propaganda in (11) Kramsk

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2013, 05:56:43 pm »

Organization: The Phantom Brigade
Color: Grey/Mostly white {can this be done?}
Stance: 0,1
Personality: Gregory Pop but only he knows that. Everyone else knows him as the Lord Phantom.
History: The Phantom Brigade has been characterized by Rostavian authorities as a Criminal organization. Racketering, Weapon smuggeling, Prostitution, and High-class assasinations have been their public showings of fund raising. Their leader calls the Occupation a "Terroist state with little in the way for humility and morals". The group was changed to a "Radical" organization when 1-year ago when they called for a new Witkovia.
BIO: The lord phantom is known to have many disguises, be very paranoid, and has asked for support from any goverment willing to give him support. Some say that he was a Rostavian Colonel who was discharged for "Suspicions of Loyalty". He has denied this and called it a propaganda attempt by the occupation to discredit him. He responded once "if it was me then what was the name of that colonel and his record of service or have they lost that to?".

Put me in whenever convieneint i want to run this organization like a mafia/cult and support the other organizations. FOR WITKOVIA!!

EDIT: i want my guy to have the oppressive trait. An i want to start setting up the P.B in province 6 and 36. Orders are to spread our name while i try to figure out a plan to take over Bransk. {{where is bransk located anyways is it hopefully in province 6? that would make things easier for me.}}

Also do all organizations work together like asking one to talk with a certain goverment while another focuses on leading ground forces?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:26:41 pm by 3man75 »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2013, 07:53:08 pm »

Color: Grey/Mostly white {can this be done?}

Colour: Anything except for white, grey or black for legibility. Simple colours are highly suggested.

Everything else looks good though. If I were you I'd go over the rules again just to make sure I understood everything.

Also you and Urist McDwarf can start play this turn if you want to. One thousand in cash, Personality starts in Witkovia etc.

Next turn can we have the reference numbers on all the maps by any chance? Or just include the reference map in the turn updates? Will help me plot without having to go back and forth between pages. :)

I'll include the reference map in the updates. I was a bit worried about having too many spoilers, but if you need it then you'll have it. Numbering the provinces on each individual map doesn't appeal to me. Not entirely sure why.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2013, 08:17:00 pm »

The only trouble i think im going to have is the fact that their is SO many provinces on this map.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2013, 08:28:31 pm »

The only trouble i think im going to have is the fact that their is SO many provinces on this map.

Actually 40 provinces is a pretty small number. I did a game using the World map, and having 170+ countries didn't make things more complicated.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2013, 09:10:02 pm »

So I'm guessing I can't still sign up?

*tear*
Oh well. Could I waitlist/replacelist?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2013, 11:20:04 pm »

Stefan starts persuading the populace in (6) Recz.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 05:37:29 am »

Spoiler: sup witkovia (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 06:09:28 am »

Blue Guards: Propaganda in Pyrzyce (16).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 06:13:35 am »

TWU-
Heinral will invest in Orchorow.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 07:09:34 am »

Lucius slips into an ally, unnoticed, at 8pm.  There he meets a friend. Do you have my guns for me? Lucius whipser.

Recruit troops in Dranow.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2013, 09:48:47 am »

Leonard Kaminsky of the WLF Persuades the people in Rypin (Province 21).

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2013, 10:50:35 am »

I was going to go with Navy blue but that my be confusing down the road Persuade in province 6.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18