Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings TURN 7  (Read 17760 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rewolucja! A Game of Revolution and Uprisings REVOLUTION
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2013, 02:58:15 am »

if i am supposed to be able to read your dialogue i will have you know it's straight up unreadable on darkling

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:17 am »

Don't use darkling then :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2013, 06:21:53 am »

Posting To Watch.

This game is out of my historical forte, but I'll gladly join once Assault Rifles have been developed.
This is 1831. Those won't be around for a LONG time.

I can wait a century or so.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2013, 06:45:53 am »

if i am supposed to be able to read your dialogue i will have you know it's straight up unreadable on darkling
I uses darkling and I can read this just fine. What brightness setting are you using?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2013, 06:54:08 am »

Mind posting a screenshot of the problem? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by dialogue.

Posting To Watch.

This game is out of my historical forte, but I'll gladly join once Assault Rifles have been developed.
This is 1831. Those won't be around for a LONG time.

I can wait a century or so.

In real time?  :P

More seriously: Each turn is about a month, and I doubt that the game will last for 1,200 turns. The next game in this vein might have assault rifles though (maybe).

EDIT: I'm not going to stop you guys from PMing me stuff, but if you do can you please put Rewolujca in the subject? It just makes a bit easier for me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:58:10 am by USEC_OFFICER »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2013, 07:03:52 am »

Phantom brigade may have fucked it all up for us boys I'm sorry i may have just doomed us all...

Note to all patriotic witkovians: from here on the rostavian will br upon us we must quickly repel occupational forces
And begin uniting our fellows. This is witkovias last chance our children will remember us heroes. To the Democratic league I
Motivate you to a far out of the way province to build up your own support base. I the phantom lord
Will arm partisan militias to fend of rostavian response.
Also dear god someone kill that general before he does something smart.

Yours truly,
The phantom lord...not Gregory pop that's just an alias.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:13:52 pm by 3man75 »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:43 am »

((I think it "Ends" once they take the province back :P
Though I do think that some of the political actions should ignore Rostovian control for the purposes of failure (AKA the changing of the LtR and RtU changing actions as the Rostovians aren't picky about the politics just so long as the people keep contributing to their coffers.)

Stefan Travels to Bystra (14), and starts investing in the local economy there to suit the LDW's needs. -$1000

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2013, 09:13:02 am »

If it don't work... don't fix it. Konstantyn is not that easily deterred. Persuade in Pyrzyce, the guards be damned.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2013, 09:17:35 am »

Mind posting a screenshot of the problem? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by dialogue.

The general's. Dark brown on black with low contrast kills the crab, shit happens I guess.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2013, 09:54:01 am »

I have darkling too and i can read it just fine...*shrugs*

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:03 pm »

WFPP

Rurik quietly entered the candle-lit pub and nodded to the barkeep. Drying a mug with an old rag, he motioned Knavikov silently towards the back. As he walked past the bar towards the storage in the back, the burly doorman locked the front door and stood watch. It was late and the establishment was now officially closed, but you could never be too careful. For the last month, Knavikov and his fellow party members had been meeting in various sympathetic locations, mindful never to visit one place too often.

Sliding into the empty seat at the back table, he offered a smile and another nod to his co-conspirators as the smoke of cigarettes filled the air and danced around the candlelight . The pamphlet they released last month had been a large success. On the streets the WFPP were now known as 'Red Caps', though the police had been quick to outlaw the practice. Others took to wearing red arm bands or carrying red handkerchiefs. It seemed a large majority of Kramsk was sympathetic to the parties ideologies.

Trying to persuade the provincial bodies to stop supporting the Rostov government was not without risks, but with the unrest in nearby areas, now might be a good opportunity to establish a foothold. Perhaps with luck it would help gain recognition from countries such as Avallon.

Knavikov will persuade [11]Kramsk

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2013, 02:36:26 pm »

Same as last time, but in Liuban(5)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 07:44:48 pm by Urist Mc Dwarf »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2013, 03:17:37 pm »

Orchorow (20) has a control of One. Surely that should be 33% chance of failure, not autofail?

Anyway, Invest in Orochorow (20) if unsuccessful last time and autofail was a mistake. Otherwise, invest in Zagen (15)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2013, 03:35:57 pm »

((I think it "Ends" once they take the province back :P
Though I do think that some of the political actions should ignore Rostovian control for the purposes of failure (AKA the changing of the LtR and RtU changing actions as the Rostovians aren't picky about the politics just so long as the people keep contributing to their coffers.)

The game ends when the Rostovians have at least 2 Control in every province. So losing Recz wouldn't be instant failure, since a lot of provinces have only 1 Control. Still, now would be the time to spam troops, maybe even band together and form a government to help the revolution.

Also, Propaganda would still be banned by the Rostovians by that reasoning, since it's potentially subversive political material. They don't care about the political leanings of the province, but anything secretive or that smacks of rebellion is going to be suppressed as much as possible.

The general's. Dark brown on black with low contrast kills the crab, shit happens I guess.

Ugh... My reading comprehension is obviously not at its best today. Carry on then.

Orchorow (20) has a control of One. Surely that should be 33% chance of failure, not autofail?

Obviously that's a mistake. Orchorow is right next to Luiban and forms part of the valuable railway line to Bransk. Yeah, sorry about that.

Also, in the future I'll be leaning towards what the maps say. I filled them out before the province stats, so they should be mistake free until the turns start changing them around.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2013, 03:39:37 pm »

((I meant for the purposes of Rostovian reinforcements USEC, not defeat :P))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18