Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: (TSG) Station Day - Day One, Arrival  (Read 10446 times)

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) Station Day - Day One, Arrival
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2013, 07:59:37 pm »

Oh, so just the everyday government contract, basically?
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2013, 01:58:43 pm »

Yes, but you need more than one.
For instance, one for you, one for the CO, one for the dude its about and one for bathroom tissue.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2013, 12:22:27 am »

Well, you need multiple contracts as well, one for each participant in the contract.
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2013, 08:04:18 pm »

Yes, but a chit is only from one person. Its just that everyone gets one from them.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2013, 10:58:52 pm »

Ok

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2013, 04:12:32 pm »

Allright.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2013, 07:19:00 pm »

OK, understanding session is over, time for updates! :P

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2013, 08:04:19 pm »

Yes, and lets ask what the conditions for an update are while we are at it.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:01 pm »

Oh, I believe I know. A post which progresses the story in a meaningful way. :P

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2013, 09:16:38 pm »

I still don't have consistent internet access brothas.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: (TSG) Station Day - Week One, Night One
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2013, 10:39:30 pm »

Week One, Night [1/5] - Hours Left [00/00]

You have him make his mark on a slip of old dry paper you found after rummaging around in your hut for a few minutes before sending him on his way. You pocket the piece of paper and pray that nothing bad comes of this.

The sun sets on this busy day, and your men relax as darkness falls at last over the windswept sands.

It is now nighttime. Use this time to talk to your men and ask any questions you might have. You can end nighttime and move on to the next day whenever you want to.

Just after the sun goes down, a rider atop a chestnut brown horse earnestly arrives. He is clad in a modest yellow robe highlighted by his silk white vest and wearing a checkered red and white headdress. He drops nimbly from his horse just outside of your hut and strides confidently to the door to greet you. You shake his light brown hand, noticing his handsome, freshly shaven features and lean build. He doesn't bother to smooth the mop of rich black hair that is revealed as you invite him inside and he removes his headdress. He flashes you a smile, clean and white, lopsided, only adding to his already roguish air. His voice has a hint of amusement in it as if he were talking to an old friend he hadn't seen in some time. Good evening Captain, my name is Silan. I am your station liaison. How was your first day? Any trouble with the merchants? I talked to a few of them on my way out here and they seemed a bit put-off. He laughs in a breathless sort of way. Typical behavior of course. These rich fools think that being clever with money makes them untouchable. He pats the short-barreled laspistol hung at his hip. At least until you point a gun in their face. Then they're falling all over themselves trying to buy their way out of a beam to the skull. You blanch mentally. He sounds just a bit too familiar with that particular subject..

The Communications Major has arrived at your Station, and will always visit it the First Night through Second Day every Week. There are five days in every week. The Comms Major is a government agent, one who takes his job seriously and will take every opportunity to ensure your station is as efficient as possible. It is his task to take requisition orders and have them delivered in a timely manner, as well as official messages to your superiors, and to know every possible detail about you and your men's past. If one of your men has a criminal past, it is your duty to inform him. Your job is to report all goings on since his last visit, however accurately is up to your discretion, and he will do his best to cross-reference the information to ensure it is as close to the truth as possible. Just like you and your men, he is young and quite new at his job. Border safety is a new institution for the Sultanate. Every week the Comms Major will also alter your procedures in accordance with the demands of headquarters, and it is your duty to conform to the procedures to the best of your abilities.

---

Spoiler: Your Station (click to show/hide)
Possessions
Scimitar
Autorevolver
Order Deposition
Chit w/ mark of claimed Sultan Eye member

Spoiler: Tips (click to show/hide)

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2013, 11:03:56 pm »

"Ah, yes hello. We did have a meeting with those merchants. But, I digress, there is something more important than those merchants that happened. We were recently visited by two men, claiming to be part of the Sultan's Eyes. Tell me, is this the Sultan's mark?" Describe the mark to him. "I also had one sign a chit, here is that as well." Give the chit paper. "I would like to confirm these two individuals claims. If they are who they said they are, then so be it. But if they are not, I believe that there will be hell to pay. Perhaps all outposts need an illustration of the Sultan's mark in the captains office, to confirm in situations like the one we encountered."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2013, 05:31:57 am »

"Ah, yes hello. We did have a meeting with those merchants. But, I digress, there is something more important than those merchants that happened. We were recently visited by two men, claiming to be part of the Sultan's Eyes. Tell me, is this the Sultan's mark?" Describe the mark to him. "I also had one sign a chit, here is that as well." Give the chit paper. "I would like to confirm these two individuals claims. If they are who they said they are, then so be it. But if they are not, I believe that there will be hell to pay. Perhaps all outposts need an illustration of the Sultan's mark in the captains office, to confirm in situations like the one we encountered."
+1

Report the rest accurately.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2013, 07:07:26 am »

Do not mention the quiet ones criminal past, he is a good worker and we don't want to lose him, also it would be a terribly mean thing to do.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2013, 09:39:07 am »

Do not mention the quiet ones criminal past, he is a good worker and we don't want to lose him, also it would be a terribly mean thing to do.

Oh yeah. Say nothing about that, of course.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11