Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Dr. Decoy) - [FULL] ~  (Read 11981 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Co-op Forum RP(G)) - [FULL]~
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 08:54:53 am »

Takoko chimed in.
"Saw a deathclaw once. Attacked a brahmin. Took a head off with a single swing of it's hands. Horrible scaly thing. Heard some tribes make gauntlets from their claws, though you'd have to get them first."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 09:27:44 am »

"Moon demons?" He said with disbelief in his tone, "Nah, they're just real nasty mutants. The last time I saw one was when I was a kid back when I lived with my dad. Town was evacuated to the NCR camp nearby and 7 men fired on the thing. It didn't last too long but one guy did get too close and one swipe to his chest and BAM! Intestines on the ground and he bled out in seconds."

Elliot closed his eyes and shivered slightly as he remembered the event, "Nasty shit in this wasteland man..." he mumbled as he readjusted the strap for his shotgun around his shoulder.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 09:50:35 am »

Elliot listened intently to all sides of the conversation before he chimed in himself, "I think the nice Trooper here is making mention of things... hmmm, what's a good way to put it... Deadlier than a bandit in the night." He then feigned a thinking face with a hand stroking his chin and a sly grin, "Although honestly I would pay good money to see Max go up against a Deathclaw."
"A deathclaw? I remember something from my old life, nasty things, lived in a place called...Old Olney I think. No one went there less they had a death wish. No wait, there was there one guy, what was his name, Lone...ranger? Anyway he walked into that place and came out in a suit of power armour, or so they say."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 11:16:35 am »

"Eh, Deathclaw are just some kind of mutated Trioceros jacksonii. Nothing a few shots to the eyes can't fix. The eyes are their weakness, you know."
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 12:03:22 pm »

The Trooper stares at the group for a while as they trail off into talking amongst themselves about prisons and deathclaws and such. This gives the hatted man plenty of an opportunity to start shouting his ear off again, at first about the prisoners but then about deathclaws.

"Look, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave now. My answer isn't going to change because it's not my answer to change." He says, before turning to Harvey as he approaches, though he stops him before he gets to say too much. "And I'm also not the person you want to talk to about this, but I can tell you now that the people who are the people you'd want to talk to about it aren't going to be interested."

Takako might be able to make a very simple suppressor with the stuff in her pack, if she were lucky - but only right now if she wanted to sit down in the middle of the road for a while to do it.

╔══════CharSheets═══════════════════════════════════════════[Location]══════╗
Harvey Ramos
Maxwell Tire
Fluce 'Frag' Jones
Lizbeth
Kathryn West
Takoko
Elliot Higgs
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2013, 12:34:27 pm »

"I'd still like to try so where would I find the officer in charge and whoever runs the town? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2013, 12:54:26 pm »

I'll wait until i find a workbench then.
"They have to have some kinda creator. Nothing like that occurs naturally, not even in the wasteland."

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2013, 01:00:59 pm »

"They're both in town, but I don't think either of them will be interested in meeting with mercenaries." He warns.

Harvey Ramos
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2013, 01:29:50 pm »

"Let me worry about that,
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »

"Well, you'd be looking for Major Cantrell, but working with mercenaries isn't something we do too often."

Harvey Ramos

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2013, 04:56:00 pm »

" Some of us mercenaries have special skills that come in very helpful when we're suitably motivated to use them. "

Get the exact locations of both people, go meet with them.
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2013, 05:11:28 pm »

"I don't know where the Major is right now, sorry. He has to be around here somewhere though, probably in town. But Chomps, Chomps Lewis that is - he's the guy in charge around here, I'd guess he's probably over in the warehouse over there."

The trooper explains, directing you towards the fortified building you noticed on your way here.

"Most of the town is being kept there right now, and it's where you should go if you're looking for a place to spend the night."

It looks like the others are still talking about Deathclaws.

Harvey Ramos

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2013, 05:14:57 pm »

Go meet with the boss, keep an eye out for the major.
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 06:20:07 pm »

Takoko continued to chatter.
"Not natural. Because chameleons? Not that big. Aren't bipedal. Heard old stories from California that some deathclaws used to talk. Strange. No proper lips. Not sure if it's true. Lot of false information out there. Like the Sierra Madre. Not such place.  Lot of people looked for it. Didn't ever come back."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2013, 12:02:39 am »

Meanwhile, Kat approached the merchant with a smile.

"Hey there. Couldn't but help overhear your problem...my friends and I are sort of people that fix problems, for a price. You know you're not going to get any help from the NCR, so if you're willing to cut into your profits a bit, you might purchase safe passage forward with us on guard.

Let's talk business, if you're interested-otherwise, I'd listen to the nice soldier-man, and just sit pretty till this all blows over."

Action: Talk to the hatted merchant and ask how much he'll pay us for protection on the route
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19