Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55

Author Topic: Cookie Clicker!  (Read 135901 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie Clicker!
« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2013, 09:06:59 am »

Guys why are cookie chains so raaaaare. I've gotten twice ever and they've both been interrupted before I could rake in much dough.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 15, 2013, 09:44:21 am »

Fun fact: for the purchase X upgrades achievements, elder covenant counts every time you purchase and revoke it!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 15, 2013, 11:08:09 am »

You know things are going well when cookie chains hardly matter anymore. If I have a frenzy and get a lucky cookie, which happens very often, I can get around 40 tril just like that.

Don't think I'm gonna reset at all, at least not until I know the chips aren't gonna get changed much anymore. I'd rather sit on my fortune, chip away at the huge amount of cookie upgrades, and buy everything each update has to offer immediately!

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 15, 2013, 02:44:53 pm »

There's an achievement for resetting with 1 quintillion cookies that's mostly coded but commented out, it may be a joke though.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 15, 2013, 03:34:10 pm »

Guys, what does one mind do? It says not to buy it, soooo.
There is absolutely no downside whatsoever.  No ominous things will start happening.  All will be well.  Praise be to the grandmothers.
red cookies ARE downsides in my books.
or maybe i just have terrible luck.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 15, 2013, 03:36:18 pm »

There is absolutely no downside whatsoever.  No ominous things will start happening.  All will be well.  Praise be to the grandmothers.

Ruin: Moderately irritating.
Clot: HAHAHAHA NOBODY CARES.

Seriously, you must have really bad luck.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 15, 2013, 03:36:50 pm »

There's an achievement for resetting with 1 quintillion cookies that's mostly coded but commented out, it may be a joke though.

Uncomment it, cheat yourself a quintillion cookies, and then reset! What's the worse that could happen!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 15, 2013, 03:37:48 pm »

Ruin: Moderately irritating.
Clot: HAHAHAHA NOBODY CARES.

Seriously, you must have really bad luck.
i kept getting ruin.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2013, 03:43:56 pm »

Uncomment it, cheat yourself a quintillion cookies, and then reset! What's the worse that could happen!
It'd not fully coded, so it probably won't work. I am tempted to give myself the Neuromancy, Gold hoard, and Ultrascience upgrades though.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2013, 03:49:28 pm »

It'd not fully coded, so it probably won't work. I am tempted to give myself the Neuromancy, Gold hoard, and Ultrascience upgrades though.

?

Do tell.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2013, 03:55:00 pm »

Neuromancy = Turn upgrades on and off at will
Golden hoard =  "Golden cookies appear really often" It looks like they pop up 5 times as fast as when you have a cookie chain.
Ultrascience =  Research takes 5 seconds. I don't really need this but if I'm going to be a 1337 cookie haxor I may as well get it too.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 15, 2013, 05:04:59 pm »

What does even the "Elder Wrath" do? What does pledging do? Im confused.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 15, 2013, 05:56:23 pm »

my cookie bonus is almost 1000%, I am making 5 trillion cookies per second, need more

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:50 pm »

What does even the "Elder Wrath" do? What does pledging do? Im confused.
Elder Pledge make the Grandmatriarchs shut up for a while and stop the appearance of red cookies temporarily.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 15, 2013, 08:47:19 pm »

my cookie bonus is almost 1000%, I am making 5 trillion cookies per second, need more

No way you're making 5 trillion per second. 5 billion, sure, that sounds about right, but trillion is way way way too much.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55