Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55

Author Topic: Cookie Clicker!  (Read 135984 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie Clicker!
« Reply #210 on: September 08, 2013, 01:12:41 pm »

Heavenly chips eh?

...worth resetting for? I kinda feel like I ought to keep waiting until DUNJUNS come up so I can get through some of them with my obscene existing number of cookies.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 08, 2013, 01:13:31 pm »

Heavenly chips eh?

...worth resetting for? I kinda feel like I ought to keep waiting until DUNJUNS come up so I can get through some of them with my obscene existing number of cookies.

I'm planning on resetting once dungeons arrive to test out the new features from the start.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 08, 2013, 01:16:47 pm »

So, I resetted at a couple millions of cookies, yet see no CpS boost at all. Wat do? (I exported a save, though)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 08, 2013, 01:17:35 pm »

So, I resetted at a couple millions of cookies, yet see no CpS boost at all. Wat do? (I exported a save, though)

I think you might have to wait longer than that.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 08, 2013, 01:19:22 pm »

I think you might have to wait longer than that.

I had around 3 billion cookies all-time. How much do I need to see ANYTHING substantial happen?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 08, 2013, 01:19:56 pm »

you need at least one trillion lifetime cookies, banked cookies don't do anything
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2013, 01:26:05 pm »

you need at least one trillion lifetime cookies, banked cookies don't do anything

Jeez, that's insane. What are the benefits?

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2013, 01:31:33 pm »

I'm starting to believe I'm unbelievably crap at this game. I've heard of these weird Grandma things but it seems I'm hopeless in producing as much cookies as insanely posted here.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2013, 01:33:02 pm »

+5% per heavenly chip. First heavenly chip is 1 trillion exactly. 2nd is ~5 trillion or so. I really don't know.

That's lifetime cookies, remember, not banked. Lifetime cookies tend to get much higher.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2013, 01:57:17 pm »

I'm starting to believe I'm unbelievably crap at this game. I've heard of these weird Grandma things but it seems I'm hopeless in producing as much cookies as insanely posted here.
It's just a matter of time. The game starts off with small numbers and moves onto big numbers.
If you're bored just leave it sitting while doing other things, occasionally coming back and buying a bunch of stuff. Don't spend all of your time manually clicking, that's boring and not very useful.

EDIT: I had a cookie chain going but one of them materialized over the ads and I accidentally clicked on one of the ads redirecting me and the last autosave was before the whole chain. One more reason to use AdBlock, people.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:05:49 pm by Lectorog »

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2013, 02:17:40 pm »

I find that the best method is to just leave it open while doing other stuff, then just checking back every couple of minutes, or when you have time. I've got all the golden cookies upgrades, so I usually have one waiting every time I check, giving me a pretty good income.

I gotta admit, though, it's still quite a task to get a substantial amount of cookies. I can maybe get 100 trillion once or twice every day, but that's not a lot when shooting for these upgrades.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #221 on: September 08, 2013, 02:32:42 pm »

While waiting for your cookies to accumulate, why not create a spreadsheet to calculate how to get cookies faster? Better than just staring at the number the whole time...
Eh?
Eh!

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 08, 2013, 02:37:25 pm »

While waiting for your cookies to accumulate, why not create a spreadsheet to calculate how to get cookies faster? Better than just staring at the number the whole time...

I like to do things that aren't cookie-related from time to time, personally. :P

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:32 pm »

Someone's already made a spreadsheet for that, as well as a JavaScript add-on that gives a fairly detailed breakdown of what you should buy next for the most CPS.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:54 pm »

Cookies for the cookie god, grandmas for the grandma throne.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55