Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 55

Author Topic: Cookie Clicker!  (Read 135858 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie Clicker!
« Reply #405 on: September 15, 2013, 08:51:50 pm »

It's really not.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #406 on: September 15, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »

my cookie bonus is almost 1000%, I am making 5 trillion cookies per second, need more

No way you're making 5 trillion per second. 5 billion, sure, that sounds about right, but trillion is way way way too much.
Just because you haven't done something doesn't make it impossible.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2013, 09:04:44 pm »

my cookie bonus is almost 1000%, I am making 5 trillion cookies per second, need more

No way you're making 5 trillion per second. 5 billion, sure, that sounds about right, but trillion is way way way too much.
i know a friend who make 1e+something... cookies per second. Your argument is invalid.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 15, 2013, 09:06:30 pm »

I have a 930% multiplier, and I make ~7 bil per second. I've got every upgrade at 100 trillion and below, 100 of every building except time machines (95) and condensers (67). 5 trillion is several hundred times more than that, I really don't think that's possible at all without cheating.

I could be missing something obvious, but really, that seems extremely unlikely. Objective, "1e+" doesn't really mean anything when you don't explain how many zeroes the number has. :P

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #409 on: September 15, 2013, 09:16:59 pm »

He's right. Saying "1e+something" doesn't actually mean anything at all.

jellyman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 15, 2013, 09:23:59 pm »

I'm currently at just over 5 billion per second.  If I wanted to multiply my income by 5 using structures only, then it would take longer than the current age of the universe just to pay for the 350th anti-matter condensor needed, even if I was earning 5 trillion cookies/second.  So I am quite skeptical that anyone could have 1000 times my income.  Obviously there are also bonuses that I don't have which could help, but they won't get me that far....

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2013, 09:34:17 pm »

I'm currently at just over 5 billion per second.  If I wanted to multiply my income by 5 using structures only, then it would take longer than the current age of the universe just to pay for the 350th anti-matter condensor needed, even if I was earning 5 trillion cookies/second.  So I am quite skeptical that anyone could have 1000 times my income.  Obviously there are also bonuses that I don't have which could help, but they won't get me that far....

That's pretty much what I mean. The game isn't developed enough to allow scaling that insane, I doubt anyone has even 50b cps at the moment.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2013, 09:36:38 pm »

That's pretty much what I mean. The game isn't developed enough to allow scaling that insane, I doubt anyone has even 50b cps at the moment.
I have 123 billion a second from frenzies which I can maintain at least half the time, does that count? :P
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2013, 09:42:44 pm »

I have 123 billion a second from frenzies which I can maintain at least half the time, does that count? :P

Not counting frenzies, though that does make me jelly. I get just about 50 bil on a frenzy.

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2013, 10:04:30 pm »

once one hits the wall where it takes hours to get the next high end building, the best scaling comes from resetting.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »

I have a 930% multiplier, and I make ~7 bil per second. I've got every upgrade at 100 trillion and below, 100 of every building except time machines (95) and condensers (67). 5 trillion is several hundred times more than that, I really don't think that's possible at all without cheating.

I could be missing something obvious, but really, that seems extremely unlikely. Objective, "1e+" doesn't really mean anything when you don't explain how many zeroes the number has. :P
i'm terribly sorry i didn't memorize the number because obviously i knew when i saw her talk about it that it's going to be important.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 15, 2013, 10:34:03 pm »

and I completely mis-counted the number of zeros, I am making 5 billion, not trillion, well, almost six now

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 15, 2013, 10:44:51 pm »

anyways i asked her again. it's e+182

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 16, 2013, 08:35:19 am »

anyways i asked her again. it's e+182

Didn't mean to offend, was just pointing out that "1e+" could be as little as 10.

But yeah, 1e+182 is a ridiculously large number. 1 trillion is 1e+12. Just feels a little bit questionable.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:37:24 am by Absolute Niro »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 16, 2013, 09:19:52 am »

You just know a number is really large when computers print it as y*e+x.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 55