Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Greenlight Giveaway! - Finally, the winners!  (Read 6041 times)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Greenlight Giveaway!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 03:51:16 am »

Would you be so kind to allow me to enter for Hammerwatch? My Steam profile is in my signature.

My favourite moment is also one of the most memorable in my gaming life. I used to play a lot of X2: The Threat. As much attractive EVE was back in the days, I lived in a country with crap internet and had no income to pay for the subscription, so I went for my own personal sandbox experience in the X-Universe.

The memories I cherish the most are not when I was jumping into a Khaak-invested system in a Split Destroyer or deploying multiple factories to expand my ever-expanding space empire. No, my friend... even in space, Credits are just a mean to an end. Despite being space trillionaire, what I enjoyed the most was sinply cruising on my Split Elephant, with a number of fighters docked in its hangar, exploring systems and making discoveries in the far reach of space.

EDIT: Nevermind, please don't include me.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:57:02 am by BuriBuriZaemon »
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Brons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 05:15:18 am »

I'd like to enter for Papers, Please. Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Brons

My favorite gaming moment was when I was playing GTA San Andreas Online (or whatever the mod is called) allowing you to play with dozens, even hundreds, of people at the same. We used to gather at a central point with fancy cars and bikes, customized in a way to make your car look better than the rest, and just cruise around the map. Nothing more, nothing less. Holding down the W key and making sure your nice car doesn't get scraped by the other people driving around. We could do this for hours and it probably was the most fun I had with a game.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 07:30:40 am »

I'll enter for Gnomoria as well.

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rilder/

My favorite gaming moment, well I suppose its not really a moment since its happened a few times by now, but in Crusader Kings 2, that moment went it all comes together, years, decades, centuries even of plotting and manuevering. That moment when the crown is put apon your characters head and he's named King. When you look back at those days when you were nothing but a petty count and at long last you've taken the throne.   Of course this is soon followed by the crippling reality that you are now king and now have to deal with all the crap that comes with being King, especially of a kingdom that just changed dynasties that might not be Stable due to this change.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 09:41:30 am »

So uh... Where do I find greenlit games?

I have never browsed that area before so I have no idea where to find them.

EDIT:I'll be joining if I find anything I like and can't obtain because money and they interest me more than the cheaper games.
The games in question can be found by clicking the large banner at the top of the main Steam Store page.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 10:43:14 am »

Ah. Alrighty. Time to browse through and burn that ten dollars i've been saving for steam sales.

Or not... I don't know yet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 10:49:43 am »

You have about 25 more hours to figure it out :P

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 11:44:22 am »

I'd like to sign up for La Mulana.

Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043147637/

My favorite gaming moment was the time when I single-handedly brought my team victory in a King Arthur's Gold match by soloing basically the entire enemy force (at least 7 people) as a Knight with no respawns. Felt like a hero at the end of that one.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 08:56:52 pm »

Bumping because there are a mere 15 hours left to enter! If you have entered, please make sure that you did it correctly or you will not be in the drawing.

There may also be additional giveaways afterwards. Stay tuned!

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2013, 09:02:56 pm »

Bumping because there are a mere 15 hours left to enter! If you have entered, please make sure that you did it correctly or you will not be in the drawing.

Did I enter correctly? I'm just asking in case if I have to edit my post.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2013, 09:05:22 pm »

Unless you accidentally linked to someone else's Steam page, it looks fine to me. Obviously I have no way of knowing ahead of time which Steam account belongs to which Bay Watcher :P

That statement you bolded was mostly for the benefit of someone else, who apparently dropped out when I wasn't looking.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 10:33:50 pm »

Unless you accidentally linked to someone else's Steam page, it looks fine to me. Obviously I have no way of knowing ahead of time which Steam account belongs to which Bay Watcher :P

That statement you bolded was mostly for the benefit of someone else, who apparently dropped out when I wasn't looking.

I did have my Bay 12 user name in my Steam profile before but I edited it out for some reason. Allow me to edit it back in.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2013, 11:15:10 pm »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2013, 11:35:44 pm »

Sign me up, also for La Mulana!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023782985/
See right here? An example of not doing it right. Please correct it or I'll have to skip you in the drawing  :-\

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2013, 01:14:38 am »

Ooh. . . Please also put me in for La-Mulana.  I'm here.

My favorite gaming moment. . . man, probably the first time I finished Oregon Trail II.  I named all my party members after famous scientists and feminists and would get so freaked out when we were crossing rivers 'n' shit because oh no what if Einstein dies?  Yeah, I was like 8 years old or something, sue me.  But it was pretty chill.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Greenlight Giveaway! - 11 hours left!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2013, 01:58:10 am »

I'm in for either Paper's Please, and if I win and that's to much then Incredipede. Changed my mind, make that Receiver. I can be found here

My favorite gaming moment was... THe entirety of Just Cause 2. If this is to short then I'll put another one of mine up here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:31:51 am by Iceblaster »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6