Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Greenlight Giveaway! - Finally, the winners!  (Read 6024 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Greenlight Giveaway! - One giveaway is over, another soon begins!
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2013, 03:28:54 pm »

Everyone is very welcome! But I'm not done yet!

Last week I managed to pick up some Humble stuff, and grabbed a couple of extra things from this Greenlight sale. Interested parties may choose from the following items for another drawing:
  • Postal 2 (two copies available!)
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Dungeonland
  • War of the Roses: Kingmaker
  • And for those who entered the previous giveaway but were unable to win, you may have a last chance at the Greenlit game you were hoping for!

Same rules as before (name the game, post your Steam account, respond to the topic), but if you won previously I'd like to request that you refrain from entering again. You can enter if you want, but this is more for the folks who have yet to get anything.
New topic: Your least favorite moment in gaming. Did your favorite character die? Are you unable to get past a certain boss? Did the plot go completely bonkers? Stuff like that.

You have until September 6th to enter for this one. Not sure when the drawing will be done as I will likely be working, but it will happen!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:53:42 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Greenlight Giveaway! - Check page 5 for new details!
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2013, 03:36:26 pm »

Squeeee! More chance to win! I will enter for Hammerwatch again, but if that fails Dungeonland.

My least favorite moment in gaming was playing SS13. I was being a tator, and I set up a teleport trap that I then walked through because of lag and died. I had been doing so well, I managed to kill off the whole station, but it all ended in tears.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 03:38:23 pm »

Entering for La Mulana again, please <3

Least favorite moment in gaming would have to be the entirety of the Gold Saucer in Final Fantasy VII.  I bloody hate the best items in the game being locked behind stupid minigames.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2013, 03:44:57 pm »

entering for dungeonland and war of the roses.

my least favorite moment in gaming was when i was playing ace of spades (classic) there was someone use a aimbot to shoot across the map and almost nobody could kill him.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:30:01 pm by choppy »

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2013, 03:48:34 pm »

I'd like to enter again for Sang-Froid!  Thanks for your generosity!

My least favorite moment is probably just Prototype's late game in general.  The game is really fun, but eventually the combat becomes unbearable.  90% of your time is spent being stunlocked by tanks and rocket launchers repeatedly while frantically attempting to eat someone to restore your health. Buying upgrades becomes so expensive it takes several missions just to afford one, and they're generally just useless hard-to-remember moves for weapons you never use.  It really just becomes awful.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2013, 03:50:31 pm »

EUIII please :D.

Least favorite moment?
In the end of Ocarina of Time, after you beat Ganon, you return the Ocarina of Time, return the Master Sword, which turns you back into a child. These two things I sort of understand, but then Navi leaves, which was the biggest blow to me. This one highly annoying fairy which has followed you through the fires of hell and the shadows of death just... leaves. No goodbye or anything. Really made me sad

E: Ricky
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:56:28 pm by Ricky »
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »

I'm giving Ricky a free pass since I forgot to mention it in the previous post, but please remember to include your Steam name, and a link if possible. That'll make it easier for me to find you if you win :P
If you have previously entered of course, no need. I already have your links.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:57:40 pm by Sirus »

highzealot

• Bay Watcher
  • BEER FOR THE WOLF LORD...?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2013, 04:10:36 pm »

Re-entering for another shot at La-Mulana.

My steam link.

My least favourite moment in gaming? Playing XCOM: UFO Defense on super human. Trying to run away on the Skyranger. I need one more turn to get my hovertank back on board. Alien's turn, ethereals mindcontrol a guy with a blaster launcher in the Skyranger. He uses the blaster launcher and everyone dies.
Quote from: Corvidae
So here I am, logging into the Bay12 Forums.  I'm not sure whether to feel happy about this, or sullenly admit the loss of what little remained of my soul after all of this Fun.  So much Fun.  So, so much Fun.  <shudders>
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Greenlight Giveaway! - One giveaway is over, another soon begins!
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2013, 05:48:38 pm »

The minute I discovered Cookie Clicker. That game has wasted too much of my life.

But I've already won, so refraining from entering, and thanking again. Good luck, people :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dakorma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2013, 06:11:34 pm »

My least favorite moment in gaming was buying a ps2 at age 14 and having my mom get upsold into buyinga recently released at the time Maximo(A rather lack lustre hack and slash in my opinion) rather then ICO(A fantastic game I later bought, but had picked out at the store when we bought the PS2.) My mom is famous for this, she got sold on a game for a system we didn't even own(A gameboy SP is not the same as a DS, tragically...) when I asked her to buy me Shadow of the Colossus. Another awesome moment for a gamestop clerk, because he also sold her on Advertising Revenue, I mean a magazine subscription, and a powerup card.

KrazyKats is my steam name, it's become my families steam, so don't chat me randomly, you might get my 40 year old dad asking why you are chatting him, or saying he's not "Regi"/his son.

The greenlight game I'd be most interested in is Edge of Space.

Alternatively EDIT:POSTAL 2, I SUCK AT READING would be good.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:16:08 am by Dakorma »

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2013, 06:51:34 pm »

I guess I'll enter for Miasmata again.

My most recent least favourite moment was from Etrian Odyssey 1 (which is a wonderful game), and somewhat spoilery for the post-game:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2013, 06:54:08 pm »

-snip-
The greenlight game I'd be most interested in is Edge of Space.

Alternatively Payday the Heist would be good.
I'm sorry, but neither of those games are up for grabs. Please refer to the list at the top of page 5.

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2013, 10:56:10 pm »

Entering again for a second try at La Mulana!

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043147637

My least favorite moment in gaming was the time when I died to Spelunky's boss, crushed underneath him when he was ONE MEASLY BLOCK LAYER FROM DYING. Classic roguelike ragequit ensued.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2013, 01:29:39 am »

Ohhh, squeeee~~~; first time getting something from a 12Bay giveaway. ^_^

I think this is the right thing? Installed Steam on this system just to figure out the link. =P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/amc1870

Not entering again, but least favorite moment, in recent history: Realizing that Borderlands is cursed. The first one caused my laptop to overheat (a known problem with my particular laptop) despite having additional cooling, in an irreparable manner; the circuitry actually burns out so no video output, including to the screen, works anymore. Borderlands 2 followed up with major motion sickness. I don't manifest motion sickness as nausea. I just get headaches that persist for the next few days. Nigh unplayable for me. =(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:35:26 am by Aoi »
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2013, 06:32:24 am »

I'm not entering, but thanks for hosting this, Sirus!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6