Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)  (Read 7411 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2013, 05:11:14 pm »

Eh. He's just a near-brainless farmboy, with a thick skull.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2013, 05:14:56 pm »

Near brainless, interesting choice of words.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2013, 05:19:10 pm »

Name: "Corn" Joe(Coolrune206)'
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Finding a needle, you go to lockpick the door. (3 v 3) You manage to lockpick it, but the only needle you had breaks. Entering the room. You find two people standing there in the darkness. Slowly, you turn on the light. They weren't standing... They were hanging by their necks. The smell is rancid and you have to hold your arm over your nose. Making your way in. You search for a weapon. You manage to find a lighter, and a... sword... Next to what seemed to be a child's decapitated body. A katana design. You swing the blade and it cleanly cuts the air. Finding the sheath nearby, you do so and put it on your side with a belt made for the sheath. Going in the man's jeans pocket, you find a keychain. Going back to the car, you ((Why do you predict what Im gonna do?)) try and start it. You start to smell something. (1 v 2) You closed the door to the garage. You go to open the door but the explosion catches you. It be nice if you survived the explosion. Honestly. But with your blood tracking you into this area and the units moving in. They find your body. Your backside burnt, they shoot you in the head. "Stupid cunt. Fell for the trap." The members laugh and move out of the slowly burning house. All the cars in the area except for the ones they were operating in, were trashed. It stands to reason they booby trapped a lot of the ones that might work.

Your mind in your final moments travels back to peaceful times of farming. And cattle. And pigs. And even a duck or two. Simple life. Hard work. Got paid. Not a lot of family but some. Some that will miss you. You mother places and plays a music box under your picture. Something she had given to you long ago. Now never to hear it again.

((If you predict what I'm gonna do, Why would you do it?))

Harvey Ramos(Patrick Hunt)

Using a walkie talkie here, you take one with you to a new location, going up to the third floor, you can just get a shot of the entire roof except for behind the roof entrance. The doorway is clear to your view however, and the small ridge and fence used to keep people from falling. With both on, you equal their frequency and wait. It takes time, however someone eventually pulls up in a jeep with a mounted machinegun on it. Two people get out of the jeep with one on the gun still and from what you can see through the scope, one in the drivers seat. The machinegun faces backwards. and scans in your direction but you are too far to pinpoint. You listen to their conversation. You hear the mumbling and they look at the blood, an Australian accent starts yelling. "Fucking shit. Get the boss on the phone. Let 'em know they broke the truce." You see one of the mercs lieutenants lackeys start to radio it in. Over yours you can start to hear his beginning phrase. "This is team 5, you read over?" An american accent. Will you listen to the rest?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 05:44:21 pm by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2013, 05:25:44 pm »

(( Did I make my suppressor from the soup can? Can't decide what to do without knowing that.

Although I don't care if the politician dies anyway it doesn't change anything for me or Cool, I have no intention of that idiot surviving.  ))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 05:30:42 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2013, 05:49:34 pm »

Attach the suppressor.

Harvey sitting behind the table a meter back into the room takes a deep breath as he centers the scope on the turret gunners exposed throat, he exhales slowly then squeezes the trigger in the instant between heart beats then calmly racks in the next bullet and blows out the throat of the soldier using the radio and then finally the man in charge.

He continues taking slow deep breathes as he does so to keep his body relaxed and ensure his focus.

Be calm, fire slowly aiming for the exposed throats as long as they're stationary. If they move then aim center mass and trust the short range and powerful gun to rip through any armor they may have.

Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2013, 05:53:12 pm »

It was a good life that Corn lived. As he saw the gas from under the car ignite, he only thought... "That GM, man... I knew it..." As he was blown away. Oh well. He's dead, so let's go party with the other ghosts! Oh, look, that woman just got shot by a squad of mercenaries! I'm gonna go talk to her.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2013, 05:57:20 pm »

(( I didn't notice you'd died lol. Yeah this game is harsh if you don't plan ahead. ))
Caine's law.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2013, 06:14:45 pm »

((Except he knew it was coming... and knew the car was booby trapped... like other cars in the past...))

With a shot (4+1 v 2) the bullet enters the gunners face. It was a little high up, but he falls dead instantly. No scream and the driver turns around. He moves to check on the man. Though he had a nice concave hole in his face now. Moving to the radio bearer (3+1 v 5), you miss the bullet, it was off center. The two men look towards the impact. (6+1 v 5) The second shot hit him in the back, and now you move to the lieutenant, who has taken out his own gun and makes a mad dash for the jeep. "Make sure the jeep is ready!" You aim for the man in charge (4+1 v 4) You hit him hard in the neck from behind and he falls at the doorway. The man in the jeep takes out his rifle.(2+1 v 5) He moves into the building and disappears before you have a clean shot. You had got them before they sent the message. The momentary shock stopped the message. You would have failed your mission if the hostage was killed. With a man hiding however, you know he would be calling for back up on your position.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2013, 06:27:27 pm »

Quickly combine the 2 used sniper clips and put the combined clip into it, grab one canteen and attach it to my belt and store my spare clips on my belt and leg pockets grab the medkit and strap it to my back then leave. Do not take my bag. Take a ration if I have any spare pockets left on trousers or belt.

Without the pack and all the noisy stuff work my way along a side street then move from car to car staying low and being careful, go in the back door of the building he was hiding in and with the suppressor attached to my SMG shoot him on an exposed area using my intimidationg look to make him hesitate so I get the first shot if he sees me.

As I move try to match my radios frequency to the enemies channel so I can hear what they're doing. Make sure it's running through my ear piece not out loud.

(( How accurately did he spot me? With very little sound, no muzzle flash and under fine he had virtually nothing to go on and almost no time to judge the shots, so logically I'd guess he has a general idea spread over a dozen buildings or more?

Dropping the pack and securing each thing individually should remove the rattle and the -2 right? A belt can hold 6 clips easily and has clips so the canteen is fine, army trousers have knee and waist pockets so space for the ration and the rifle has nothing to rattle against. Pistols are secure so won't rattle, SMG is in my hand so won't rattle so I should be good.

I'm in a city so no need to be carrying food really lol it won't be hard to find.))
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:33:08 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2013, 10:11:16 pm »

((Hey can  get a link to the other game and my sheet moved over? Or I guess this round may end quickly and I'll wait :O))

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2013, 09:52:35 am »

((Considered a general area from the bullet impact. Doesn't mean you will be safe forever.))

Combining the shots and checking, you are down a bullet from the rounds used making it a 14 round clip. You load the next bullet and start taking equipment. Attaching it to yourself reduced the clacking from the pack, and without the backpack being weighed down and throwing you off balance you move a little faster. However you feel the weight from all this on you. Too much more and it will affect your speed. You attempt to match your frequency to the mercenaries' and eventually find general orders. You quickly learn reinforcements are on their way. And from how many you took out, you are considered a high priority. For a moment you think to yourself. The helicopters weren't high priority before? Moving from car to car outside you do your best to stay hidden. He doesn't come out. You get inside and try to intimidate him with sharp movements and quick gun pointing. (2+1 v 1) He holds up his hands in surrender before you shoot at him. (3 v 2) You hit him square in the head above his kevlar. Your suppressor breaks and you are forced to throw it off. You hear a chopper closing in, and a large engine on its way. Looking out the window you see... Is that a tank? No an APC. It moves across with its small turret, looking for you in the general area. And the chopper flies over head. You are hidden for now, but they are gonna check out that jeep if you don't think fast.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2013, 09:54:12 am »

Search the officer for information and weapons, especially a grenade or suppressor.

(( Does the game actually end if the prisoner dies? I mean the siege and all would still continue anyway. It might turn into a bigger battle with the army starting to press in but the situation itself would continue. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]