Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)  (Read 7412 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2013, 05:28:49 pm »

Find a way of climbing down. Do so, and run
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2013, 05:51:09 pm »

Bind the soldier and strip him of all weapons, make a mental list of everything he's got.

Block the door onto the roof as well.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2013, 08:13:23 pm »

(Ouch. I don't suppose it matters now, but when I said I wasn't trying to actually hit him, I meant I was going to be firing blind - as in, not sticking my head out in a manner that would get it shot off. Oh well. I'll post another sheet in a bit.)

EDIT: Actually, I think I'll wait until someone finds an NPC survivor, and then take that. I'll just watch until then.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:43:29 pm by swordsmith04 »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2013, 08:14:45 am »

((Ah, I'm sorry. Suppression fire, I took that pretty much at face value, also I think because of the lack of interest in this game, after this, I will be trying something a tad bit different, not so reality based but still realistic rolls. Kind of choose your own adventure deal. Will put details there soon. Keep a look out for it.))

Harvey Ramos(Patrick Hunt)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stripping him while he is unconcious, he has a .357 revolver with 6 shots, The heavy 7.62×51 mm bolt action sniper rifle with bipod and there was two magazines for it along with three shots left in the actual rifle, a military radio, a wallet holding a letter addressed to richard along with his license, Richard Dreg, Polish military. He was wearing urban camo fatigues.

Name: "Corn" Joe(Coolrune206)

As hilarious as it is to drop two and a half stories to your legs being split, are you sure you want to really try that maneuver? If you fail, you will die. Your eyes look at that window with the trap door being knocked at and screams in foreign languages at you. Nothing to climb down from here on. You could try and jumping off the window, getting as low as you can, or you could try a roll maneuver but it can go wrong. Your brain thinks. It was the only way out. Opening the window, you see the area is clear. (4-1(Bleeding leg) v 3) You managed to land safely. You managed to roll into it and reduce the damage, however your legs are still a bit shaken from it. You may have problems sprinting but you arent on the ground broken at least. For now you make your getaway, moving into the residential district and hiding in one of the many homes. Your leg bleeds still, and all this moving around hasn't helped it. Your bleeding more heavily. The pain is making it hard to walk.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:16:33 am by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2013, 09:56:41 am »

(( I'm enjoying it so far, the realism took a little getting used to but it's fun.

Can I pre reserve a spot in your new game? I'll be joining it for sure. Games where your actions influence the dice are rare and very fun. ))

Put a fresh clip in the rifle then put the partial and full one in my pack.

Put the rifle across my shoulder on it's strap so it hangs over my back. Smg across my chest and use the mercs holster to put the revolver on the opposite leg from my pistol.

Use the rifle to scan the area for other enemies being very thorough. If it's clear go search  the dead cops body staying low and moving from cover to cover.
Take all his stuff back to the roof.

Once on the roof take the backpack and keep the Pistol, ammo, soup, rations, cuffs, water and medical kit.
Drop the sauce, walkie talkies and taser. Use his holster to strap his pistol above the revolver.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 04:08:43 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »

Can I pre reserve a spot in your new game? I'll be joining it for sure. Games where your actions influence the dice are rare and very fun. ))

agreed. And may I reserve a spot in that one seeing as my character here never made it in?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2013, 02:18:20 pm »

Find a some cloth- Look in bathrooms. Bandage my leg, and sit down for a while to relax my tense, shaking legs.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2013, 02:45:47 pm »

((I will set it up so your names come first if you wish. It will be a bit more fantasy based mind you. I'm gonna start setting it up after this post so I can start right away. Something a little less hard. Realized this is pretty much not winnable unless you know what to do. It will still be realistic as well. I will have a system in there because of that so you don't have to make a new character. You may keep playing. Also dewboy, for this round you had a guaranteed spot, you just never said you were ready when I asked, gave you a couple days. But thats fine, the new game will feature more people to play.))

You take all of his items and it takes some work, but you manage to get up there now that there wasn't a sniper shooting people looking for help. On this roof(Considered your safehouse now from item storage) you set yourself up. You are weighed heavily by your filled backpack and person. But you feel a little more badass, and you are definitely more intimidating (+1 intimidation) from all the weapons hanging off of you. (In total your stats are -3 speed -2 sneak, +2 defense, +1 intimidation as to recap.)

Name: "Corn" Joe(Coolrune206)
Work: Farmer
Reason here: Walked into the woods with his pitchfork. Got stampeded by the loose boar he was trying to catch. Woke up inside this burning burning city.

Equipped: Pitchfork, Torch(unlit)
Items: Farmer's Basket, Canteen(water full), Sandwich in wrapper

Injuries: Shocked legs(-1 speed)

You look through the cabinets and sink, and you manage not to find bandages, but you fashion some out of clean sheets and some alcohol you find. Wrapping it up, you find the bleeding stops eventually. You attempt to calm the shakes (6 v 6) You don't manage to. Your legs are still shaking. You can't figure out why they are shaking. You sit down and relax still for now. However the irritation and slight shake to them doesn't go away.

((I will link the two who asked to the new game after this one is over.))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2013, 03:22:27 pm »

Relax as much as I can, then search for a car/weapons

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2013, 03:57:58 pm »

Wake up my new " Friend. " then cut off both his trigger fingers while leaving him gagged.

Once done remove the gag and question him about any resistance going on, location where soldiers and cops who survived are locked up and any information he has on locations and movements of his side. Regag him if he tries to shout out then cut off 2 more fingers and try again. Continue until he talks or runs out of fingers then begin on his toes, then ears then nose. If this fails then cut his throat.
Caine's law.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2013, 04:43:16 pm »

Name: "Corn" Joe(Coolrune206)'

Relaxing more, your legs eventually calm. They still feel unsturdy but you can control them. You look for a car, and find one in the garage, however there is no key for it. You can also see a large amount of fluid on the ground coming from under it. As you look for a weapon, you can't manage to find anything special, but you find a locked room. The door won't budge and the door knob won't turn.

Slapping your friend, you smile at him. With your knife you take his index fingers. Screaming through the gag, he eventually calms down. You begin to question him about what the hell was exactly happening here. He does indeed scream, and you gag him once more and cut the middle fingers off. You hold up the fingers and knife for him to understand. You then repeat after he has calmed down. He breathes heavily trying to stay calm. A stuttering foreign voice reaches your ears "Por favor, deja que me vaya, sólo necesitaba el dinero." He speaks quickly, and looks at you, not understanding what you are trying to say to him.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2013, 04:50:51 pm »

Look around for thin, metal objects- Bobby pins, ETC. Lockpick the locked door, and try to jumpstart the car without a key. If the car explodes, survive.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2013, 04:53:56 pm »

Cut his throat, use his blood to leave the following message on the roof next to him. Pick up the 3 walkies.

" Army special forces, you come into our home and threaten our people? We do not fear you like the politicians do. We're going to kill you all. Leave or die. "

Move around the rooftop making it look like dozens of people we're here not just 1 then find a building with a clear line of sight to this rooftop. Leave 1 of the walkies on the roof turned on and match my own to it's frequency then very slowly move towards the building I picked out sticking to the shadows. Move slowly to keep my pack steady so the contents doesn't make any noise.

Set up in the building high up but not on the roof, secure the door into the room I'm in leave another walkie on my frequency outside the room so I can hear whats going on outside. Set up on a table inside the room with the sniper using it's bipod. Keep the room dark so I can see out so nobody can see in and use the table to steady it so the gun does not stick out the window. Wait for the enemy to discover the dead sniper and listen to what happens.

Use the time to try and make a home made suppressor out of the can.
(( It is possible to do IRL but you'll only get 4-5 shots out of it. ))
Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2013, 04:56:31 pm »

I wonder if Patrick will accidentally pop my head off...? Maybe.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2013, 04:58:15 pm »

(( I've got a scope..... so it depends how much of a grudge Harvey holds for you being an idiot and almost getting him killed. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12