Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)  (Read 7415 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: City of Anarchy (Survival RTD)
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2013, 05:53:30 pm »

He goes ahead of you.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2013, 06:26:44 pm »

((while waiting for swordfish, yes patrick no walkie talkie or sat phone. Thus, a flare gun, a simple system no?))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2013, 06:30:13 pm »

(( Yeah, but every single enemy in the city will see it. Kinda useless having a system I can't use :) ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2013, 06:56:44 pm »

((Patrick. It's a gun that fires an explosive rocket on things that sets things on fire. I have a feeling you'll find a use for it.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2013, 08:03:28 pm »

(( Yeah, but every single enemy in the city will see it. Kinda useless having a system I can't use :) ))

((Never said your country was a smart one. :) ))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2013, 08:55:02 pm »

(Woops. Sorry for holding you guys up, I've been playing UFO:AI for a while now. >.> )

Brent stirs from his thoughts as the soldier and teen leave the room. This whole situation was a mess; everyone he knew were either dead, or probably close to, but that didn't mean he could just sit around brooding on it.

"Hey, could you guys wait up a sec? I'd like to search a house or two before we leave. Might be something useful around here."

Brent searches the house for weapons, ammunition, food, a first aid kit or other medical supplies, and a means of carrying water. A bag or backpack would be ideal, as well.

As he searches, he monitors the walkie talkie; is there any communication going on? Between whom? Are they saying anything that might be important? If the radio picks up more than one frequency, spend a few minutes at a time on one channel after another, staying on a channel if there's any activity. He does not attempt to communicate with anyone using the walkie talkie just yet.

"Hey, kid. What are you, 16? What are you even doing here? ...And where'd you get the pitchfork?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2013, 08:58:43 pm »

((He's too far away to hear))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2013, 09:08:52 pm »

(What, did you full out sprint away from the building? My character followed you guys out of the door, you can't be that far away.)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2013, 09:33:22 pm »

(( You searched the whole place first so we'd be a long way away from you. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2013, 09:59:58 pm »

(Well, my character did ask you to wait up before he started searching. Meh, I guess I could go looking for you guys if you won't wait up, if I feel the need.)

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2013, 08:25:05 am »

((Glad to see this will continue. I thought it was dead for a while. Oh. And did my character sheet get posted before Sword and Patricks second caharcters?))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2013, 06:04:08 pm »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2013, 08:04:23 pm »

Harvey Ramos(Patrick Hunt)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Name: "Corn" Joe(Coolrune206)

Moving to the outskirts proves easy enough for you two. It was when you saw the blockades that your hearts fell. Travelling through the small woodlands next to the wealthy homes When you get to the outer edge of the blockade, you see broken buses and armed men lining them. Hiding in the woods is easy enough for now, but you hear many vehicles, including choppers. With Harvey's knowledge, he is aware that the army is on the other side in a standoff due to the political hostage. The mercs do not shoot them, and they do not shoot the mercs. Because of the political hostage as well, they are unable to intervene besides watching. Harvey had been ordered not to be seen right away. With an assault from the inside, the army on the outside could then intervene with minimal losses. However the major goal beyond that was securing the political hostage. Harvey was not told who, but it was indeed an important person.

Name: Brent Cobb(swordsmith04)

By the time you speak while you look around, the two are already gone. You look, almost unbelieving. Sighing you begin to search the house. The wealth of this home provides many valuable things, but useful things not so much. You find suits and money, jewelry. But nothing of immediate use. They seem to have taken what they could in their bedroom. Moving to the kitchen, you find some food, however some of it is past its expiration. You do find some cans of sauce and a can of chicken soup. You find some asprin in medical supplies as well as prescription things for psychosis in the bathroom. Your pockets are full now. With your walkie talkie, you turn it on, surfing the channels. First it goes to the police by what you use. A very disturbing Emergency Broadcast System begins to play about the hostage situation and the terrorist attack. For now you switch after hearing enough about what may or may not be the actual situation. Switching through channels, you get to the hospitals. The same Emergency Broadcast plays. You switch more and you hear an actual voice. "5, 12, 25, 5, 12, 25, 5, 12, 25." It was a code begin repeated. You couldn't decipher it. After a while the numbers change. "5, 12, 20, 5, 12, 10, 5, 12, 0, 20, 12." Again, undecipherable. Then a person speak. "This is government line 3. Please evacuate the area if you are listening to this and are not with the military. Repeat, please evacuate for all non-military personnel." Switching once more, you find another one. A girl humming and crying. For now you switch from that one, and you find the mercenary line. They speak of high value targets and taking them out. Generally with gang forces if possible.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2013, 08:12:48 pm »

Harvey nods to himself.

" Well at least the grunts got something right. They're pointing the guns in the right direction. "

Well guess it's about time for us to start looking for rebels for my little army.

Harvey follows the outer perimeter staying out of sight looking for anybody who's trying to get out and listening for sounds of gunfire.
Caine's law.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2013, 08:19:12 pm »

Hrm. I know bullfights, and one only wins if the other bull is hindered. So we gotta put a hole in those mercs. For now, follow Patrick hunt.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12