Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to Stuff  (Read 9149 times)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Stuff
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 01:37:33 am »

SPAGHETTIPONE NOW SMUGGLES ALCOHOL TO THE WHOLE OF THE ANARCHISTIC WORLD, MAKING A HUGE PROFIT OFF THE BACK OF OTHER'S SUFFERING AND MISFORTUNE
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 03:02:19 am »

I WANT TO DO BORED NUCLEAR SUBMARINE COMMANDER
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 06:05:50 am »

kidnap GWG, stake him (through his wrists and ankles) to a fire ant hill in the middle of the desert.
that wasn't very nice GWG.
Remind Lenglon that I am a lawyer.

Sue Lenglon for libel.
[5v4] LENGLON TELLS GWG THAT HE ISN'T VERY NICE. GWG IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. UNFORTUNATELY LENGLON DIDN'T BOLD HIS SECRET ACTION, SO IT IS UNIMPLEMENTED. TRAGIC.

WATCH AS WORLD FALLS APART INTO POST-APOCALYPTIC MAYHEM, THEN TAKE CONTROL AS POST-APOCALYPTIC WARLORD
[6] YOUR DICTATORSHIP IS SO EFFICIENT YOU DON'T EVEN WAIT FOR THE POST-APOCALYPTIC MAYHEM. YOU ARE NOW THE OVERLORD. WHAT DO?

GET NEW PRISONER. BRING HIM TO TRANNYLAND.
[1] YOU IMPRISON YOURSELF AND BRING YOURSELF HOME. YOU THEN REQUEST THE DEATH PENALTY FOR YOUR GRIEVOUS CRIMES. OOPS.

SPAGHETTIPONE NOW SMUGGLES ALCOHOL TO THE WHOLE OF THE ANARCHISTIC WORLD, MAKING A HUGE PROFIT OFF THE BACK OF OTHER'S SUFFERING AND MISFORTUNE
[2] WORLD NOT ANARCHISTIC ANYMORE. FNIFF IS WORLD LEADER AND DOESN'T APPRECIATE SMUGGLERS. HE MAD AT YOU. WHAT DO?

I WANT TO DO BORED NUCLEAR SUBMARINE COMMANDER
[4] OH GOD YOU ARE SO BORED! YOU COMMIT SUICIDE FROM BOREDOM AND BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BOLD YOUR ACTIONS. MOSTLY THE LATTER.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 06:22:18 am »

LICK FNIFF'S FEET. MAYBE HE'LL BE CREEPED OUT AND NOT WANT TO SEE ME OR GET MAD AT ME AGAIN
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 07:12:27 am »

Start a class action lawsuit for all the governments Fniff has taken over. Sue for leadership of the world.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2013, 10:37:51 am »

well, that was frustrating. so be it, I guess I'll go with plan B then:
kidnap GWG, stake him (through his wrists and ankles) to a fire ant hill in the middle of the desert.
call GWG a "meanie" over and over. give anyone that questions my actions the pity eyes.

LENGLON DIDN'T BOLD HIS
"hers", not "his"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 10:41:11 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2013, 10:56:35 am »

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR REBELS AND BUILD MASSIVE ARMY

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 01:27:59 pm »

Respawn and stab the lawyer and burn his everything - wearing a xXRABBIT COSTUMEXx

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 02:10:18 pm »

LICK FNIFF'S FEET. MAYBE HE'LL BE CREEPED OUT AND NOT WANT TO SEE ME OR GET MAD AT ME AGAIN
[1] FNIFF UTTERLY DISGUSTED. AND NOT IN THE "OH YOU DIRTY WHORE" WAY. HE STAB YOU. WITH CHAINSAW. IT HURT.

Start a class action lawsuit for all the governments Fniff has taken over. Sue for leadership of the world.
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR REBELS AND BUILD MASSIVE ARMY
[5v6] DESPITE THE SUCCESS OF GWG IN RALLYING EVERYONE ON EARTH, FNIFF HAS A REALLY BIG ARMY. THEY ARE RATHER CONFUSED. YOU BOTH LEADER NOW.

well, that was frustrating. so be it, I guess I'll go with plan B then:
call GWG a "meanie" over and over. give anyone that questions my actions the pity eyes.

LENGLON DIDN'T BOLD HIS
"hers", not "his"
[5] OH. NEVERMIND. GWG IS BUSY WITH THAT BEING KIDNAPED AND TORTURED THING. ALSO BEING CALLED MEAN. FNIFF STILL LEADER. WORLD LESS CONFUSED.

Respawn and stab the lawyer and burn his everything - wearing a xXRABBIT COSTUMEXx
[3] YOU CAN'T FIND LAWYER. YOU DO FIND A RABBIT COSTUME THOUGH. IT IS RIPPED IN SOME VERY INAPPROPRIATE PLACES.

Indeed, I do this.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 02:17:10 pm »

STAB FNIFF

Or, alternately, fix the embarrassing holes.

Your choice

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 02:21:11 pm »

Carrying a parasol to protect myself from the local sun, set up a folding chair, sit in it, and drink some water. then:
Using a pair of barbeque tongs, place red-hot coals on GWG's chest. listen to his reaction to being cooked while the ants eat him alive and he slowly bleeds out under the desert sun.
Wait for GWG to learn his lesson.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 02:43:07 pm »

ASSASSINATE GWG AND THEN SET UP A "DAILY HATE HOUR" SO THAT EVERYONE SPENDS AN HOUR HATING GWG.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2013, 03:18:43 pm »

Carrying a parasol to protect myself from the local sun, set up a folding chair, sit in it, and drink some water. then:
Using a pair of barbeque tongs, place red-hot coals on GWG's chest. listen to his reaction to being cooked while the ants eat him alive and he slowly bleeds out under the desert sun.
ASSASSINATE GWG AND THEN SET UP A "DAILY HATE HOUR" SO THAT EVERYONE SPENDS AN HOUR HATING GWG.
Impede actions.

Escape torture. Write and publish book on my experiences to destabilize Fniff's totalitarian regime. Gather a force of rebels.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:43 pm »

STAB FNIFF
Or, alternately, fix the embarrassing holes.
Your choice
[1] YOU TOO BUSY BLEEDING. IT STILL HURT. OWOWOWOWOWOWOW. YOU LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HAVE A LAST DREAM ABOUT?

[2] YOU ACCIDENTLY LET HIM GO. OOPS. NOW YOU HAVE TO CATCH HIM TO CONTINUE HURTING HIM FOR UNKNOWN REASONS.

[4] YOU STILL CAN'T FIND HIM. YOU DO SET UP DAILY HATE HOUR AND IT IS VERY SUCCESSFUL. EVERYONE ON EARTH HATES GWG. ESPECIALLY GWG.

Impede actions.
Escape torture. Write and publish book on my experiences to destabilize Fniff's totalitarian regime. Gather a force of rebels.
[5] YOU HAVE ESCAPED! YOUR BOOK IS EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN THE HATE HOUR! NOW YOU HAVE FORCE OF REBELS. JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT 8:00 AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE.

Indeed, I do this.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 03:45:30 pm »

Ingredients:
1 (one) GWG
4 (four) tablespoons of salt

step 1) Secure the GWG.
step 2) Apply salt liberally to open bloody wounds on the GWG's wrists and ankles.
step 3) Stir vigorously

"Let me know when you think I'm getting creative GWG. I've got plenty of these saved up just for yooouuuuu."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 03:53:56 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4