Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332990 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1710 on: March 01, 2014, 03:30:44 pm »

:"What- What? You- Ummm... I'm sure... Sara has some personal struggles and you should bother her?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 01, 2014, 03:49:36 pm »

"Well. Good thing I'm not a fairy then. And I don't know about talking to Sara. Not that she doesn't clearly have issues, I just doubt she'd feel like letting you help her. On account of being an enormous bitch, you see."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 01, 2014, 04:37:19 pm »

Leo thought.

"Probably not the best idea, yes. Hmm. Perhaps there is a ritual we could perform to make you pure again?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 01, 2014, 04:54:37 pm »

"Or maybe you could do something for the local crab population by way of apology? By the way, where'd you get the broiled crab in the first place?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 03, 2014, 05:36:21 pm »

: "You know, I'm going to sound pretty horrible or apathetic, but I reckon we can ignore it. Odds are that some of our companions would be tracking down the source of it as well so..."

"Ba- But what if..."

Julius ran over to the nearest window and peered around searching for where the noise might have come from. After a few moments he gave up and slumped in defeat.

"...I suppose you're right. I don't even know where it came from..."

"Do you suppose you could introduce me to the rest of the group when they come back? My last attempt went... poorly to say the least.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 03, 2014, 07:15:05 pm »

:"Being a hero or whatever is fine and all, but do try to temper it with pragmatism. Heroics aren't any good if you end up dead from them."

:"And I suppose I could, just fair warning you do ask the one person that's not exactly good at introductions."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 08, 2014, 07:01:51 pm »

Leo thought.

"Probably not the best idea, yes. Hmm. Perhaps there is a ritual we could perform to make you pure again?"

: "Uuuuum, there IS is a ritual, bbbbbbuuuuut I'm not sure you want to try it! It might be VERY embarrassing. Also I don't know if it's real or not. AND, if it IS real, it would take a while! I mean to say, it wouldn't take any time at all, not here at least, but for you and maybe I, it would be An Amount of Time, definitely. PLUUUUUS I'd need the help of at least one person."

: "You know what, I wouldn't want to embarrass you like that, Mister Leo. We'll just wait 'til something comes up! I'll keep looking for the Fountain of Purity, and before you know it, I'll have my fairy powers back. OR maybe someone will get into some big trouble! It might take weeks until something happens, buuuut it's better than the other than. Totally. Right? Right."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 08, 2014, 07:27:11 pm »

"There's no need. If it helps you, then I'll participate."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 08, 2014, 07:33:57 pm »

:"...I, um, sure, I'd do it. if you stop bothering me."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 07:57:20 pm by Powder Miner »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 08, 2014, 07:42:50 pm »

@Sheileo

: "WELLLLLLLLLLL... the Laws of Purity only say that I need to perform a Great Justice, but they don't say when, where, or how. They were, after all, written by Fairies, and Fairies are widely known to be vague and mysterious. IFF I could, theoretically, maybe, perhaps, transport us to a place where there were Great Injustices just lying around, you know, maybe, just maybe, it would count back home. Possibly?"

Candy turns away from the team, trying to hide his legitimate excitement.

: "Now, you know about dreams, right? Well, Fairy Magic is built on dreams! If enough people dream it, we can make it happen! Elder Fairies can even pull from their OWN dreams and make them real. Of course, I'm nowhere near able to do any of this -- after all, I was a normal boy only a year ago -- but, you know, maybe I could make someone's dream JUST real enough JUST long enough for JUST enough people that doing a good deed in this Dream World counts as a good deed in the Real World! Now, my powers have been drained, but if someone here was willing to fall asleep and dream with me, we could at least try. At worst, it's totally bogus, and we get a little rest."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 08, 2014, 07:50:14 pm »

"Hmm, which of us...?"

Leo turned to Sheila and Efa.

"If neither of you want to give it a try, I would be willing to do so."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 08, 2014, 07:53:23 pm »

"Uh... Well, I'm not very sleepy right now. And how would we even try to dream the same thing? Or does that matter?"

"I'm not saying I don't still want to help, I do, just... How do we do it?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 08, 2014, 07:54:31 pm »

"Uh... Well, I'm not very sleepy right now. And how would we even try to dream the same thing? Or does that matter?"

"I'm not saying I don't still want to help, I do, just... How do we do it?"

: "Basically, I knock my head into yours until we both fall asleep! That sounds like something that would work."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 08, 2014, 07:56:24 pm »

"Yeah, if I'm doing this, we're going to need someone with a harder head. Or, better yet, booze."
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 510