Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333124 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1500 on: January 20, 2014, 03:31:41 pm »

"Well, I can't speak for everyone, but yeah, romance sure does seem popular with women. I'll have you know though, most of it isn't what you'd call appropriate for company. Ever heard of a bodice ripper novel? "

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 20, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »

"I, uh, believe that's what most of Sakura's collection of books are, yes. I've never read them, but the cover illustrations... well, they don't exactly help the old saying's case when it comes to 'don't judge a book by it's cover'."

Leo looked over at Sheila.

"Then again, I suppose it would help a long voyage go by quicker. You must have had a lot of time to read at sea."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: January 20, 2014, 04:00:07 pm »

@Efa

Candy, with a vulnerary in his pocket, headed back to the castle. Cities made him really uncomfortable, but big castles reminded him of that run-down place where he learned to dance. He spotted Efa grumbling about something on his way back.

: "Heyyy! What's-a-matter? We haven't even started our Fabulous Journey yet. Now's no time to be down in the dumps!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 20, 2014, 04:26:21 pm »

Although as usual noting Candy's... strange demeanour, Efa decided to answer him.
:"Only archery range I could find was guards only."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 20, 2014, 04:28:40 pm »

Candy couldn't believe his ears!

: "Archery range? Really? We're heading on a dangerous mission and you want to spend your time here shooting things? There's performances to see and wine to drink!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: January 20, 2014, 04:31:50 pm »

:"That is actually what I wanted to do, yes. Plus, I'm not going for a hangover to start off the mission."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 20, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »

: "WELL you can't do it now, so instead of sitting around moping, why don't we go have some fun? The theatre's open for a few hours after sunset unless you had something else in mind."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 20, 2014, 05:16:56 pm »

((no mugshots because this wireless network apparently blocks most imagehosting sites...such bullshit :X ))

"Aw Fezz, ya don't gotta apologize for getting excited about stuff yer interested in. Heck, I'm sure I could bore ya to tears with horse talk, or bow maintenance, or somethin'. Just gotta remember that not everyone's as booksmart as ya, that's all."

"And don't worry about yer eyes this time, mine are sharp. Lesse what's around..."

Grifen hunts for a general store and maybe some place selling magic items.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: January 20, 2014, 05:30:43 pm »

"A fair bit, I guess, but I preferred to spend time on deck. I think I only took the time to sit and read one start to finish one time. Most of the time though, those books aren't worth reading. At least, not after you read four or five and realize it's the same story with different positions all the time. Hard to be surprised by the plot when the heroine always leaves the wealthy but ugly nobleman for the poor but handsome farmhand/mercenary/wandering mage/different nobleman four pages from the end of the book."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 20, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »

Leo shook his head.

"Is that ever the only choice? Looks or money? What about someone who may not be the prettiest or most handsome, and isn't rich, but treats you well, enjoys your company, and that you can build a future with?"

The priest sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I think love ought to be based on something other than fleeting beauty or material possessions. A deeper connection than just the physical realm."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 20, 2014, 05:53:51 pm »

Sheila shrugged. "Hey, I did say they were trashy. I'm pretty sure those books are more for personal gratification than worthwhile litertature."

"... People do look to those things first though. They look for money and beauty. And sometimes they settle for it. But other times they stay for that invisible connection. And that's love. And it's nice."
Sheila sighed heavily. I don't know who's going to look at me since I got my face maimed though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 20, 2014, 06:12:02 pm »

Leo nodded.

"True, sadly. That's human nature for you."

Leo laughed ruefully.

"I wonder why you and I talk about this so much."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 20, 2014, 06:37:08 pm »

Sheila poked Leo in the ribs. "It's because you're secretly in love with me." Sheila tried to wait for Leo to react first, but she couldn't help but laugh.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 20, 2014, 07:32:13 pm »

:"Theater? Not really my thing. If there was a good place to eat, though, hey."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile