Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333346 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #781 on: October 13, 2013, 07:40:21 pm »

Move to (9,3) and TWANG Giant Spider!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 13, 2013, 07:43:14 pm »

: "Oh, Mr. Priest! If you don't heal her, we can hide the body, and no one will know! Harmony will be restored to the team! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Candy did a little jig.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 13, 2013, 07:48:26 pm »

Fwiiish~

Quote from: Efa vs Knight C
Hit: 78-5 = 73
Hit roll: 94, miss!

STAB.

Quote from: Tacey vs Monk
Hit: 99-20-16 = 63
Hit roll: 40, hit!
Damage: 13-1 = 12dmg

TWANG.

Quote from: Grifen vs Spider B
Hit: 110-30-10 = 70
Hit roll: 53, hit!
Damage: 9-4 = 5dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 13, 2013, 07:58:50 pm »

: "Yer safe now, Fezz! I got it for ya!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 13, 2013, 08:02:19 pm »

Leo sighed.

"Even if what she did and said - especially to Sheila - was completely unwarranted, and even if I am quite angry with her, Candy... she's still an ally for the moment, and I won't let her die here."

He turned to Sara.

"Listen. I don't know why you felt the need to make Sheila cry, but that has to stop, right now. If I find enough reason to believe that your death will lessen the amount of suffering in this world, then I will leave you to die... for the greater good. Do you understand me?"

Leo moves to 11,4 and heals Sara, against his better judgement.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 13, 2013, 08:04:00 pm »

Oooweooowooo~ Unfortunately the spell didn't wash away the scent of burnt skin.

Quote from: Leo heals Sara
10+9+5 /2 = Up to 12HP restored

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 13, 2013, 08:08:05 pm »

: "Argh. Ask me that when I'm not likely to be immolated, and I'll try to answer that, okay?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 13, 2013, 08:17:41 pm »

Leo grabbed the robed woman's collar and pulled her face level with his - he was surprisingly strong for someone who didn't actively fight, almost twice as strong as someone might expect a priest to be. Pointing out Leo has twice as much STR as a Priest Trainee FTW. :p

"No. This has to be settled now. I've tried to give you every chance, asked the girls to forgive and forget, but you're walking a very bad, very lonely road right now. I know people can't change in an instant. Whatever your problem is, it will take time and understanding to fix. But for your own sake, hold your tongue and consider the consequences of your actions... and maybe the next time you need a hand to pull you to your feet, one will be offered."

"Do you understand?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 13, 2013, 08:24:12 pm »

: "And I told you to ask me at a time that I'm not in the middle of a battlefield with the risk of being immolated or being hit with a ballista bolt. Ask me that later."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 13, 2013, 08:28:06 pm »

: "For such a focused battler, you sure had plenty of time to slappity-slap at all these nice girls' insecurities! TALKING IS A FREE ACTION! Blaaaaaaaaaaaahladadeadahg! See?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 13, 2013, 08:29:21 pm »

Sheila kept her gaze carefully averted from the scene. Why did it matter? Sea monsters don't change their tentacles, Eleanore wasn't going to change who she was.

Sheila's mind kept going back to what the masked woman had said. All the times people had met her, and immediately looked at the scar. Even when they didn't ask, she could tell they wondered. What happened to the girl? How'd she get disfigured like that?

Fresh tears burned Sheila's eyes. Her father wasn't ashamed of her. But what about her mom? She wouldn't be proud, couldn't be proud of a daughter who went carousing in bars, tramping all over creation, killing anyone who crossed her. She should've let her mother think she was gone forever- It would have been kinder than leading her into meeting Sheila Vega, hooligan and borderline bandit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 13, 2013, 08:41:59 pm »

"...I cannot listen to her cry and allow you to dodge the issue. Not when you took the time to insult her in the middle of battle for your own amusement. Not when you, for as much as you claim to love efficiency, decided to emotionally compromise one of your own allies and alienate yourself from many more."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 13, 2013, 08:44:13 pm »

: "...Alright, fine. I understand as much as you're trying to break your vow of chastity for her. Happy?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 13, 2013, 08:50:30 pm »

Sheila looked up, turned, walked over to Sara, and punched her face hard enough for the skin under her gloves to split. "You can say whatever you want about me. You might be right. Maybe I am ugly. But don't you ever talk to Leo like that. Unlike you, Leo is a decent human being, and he just wants the best for all of us. I hate you, and your stupid superiority complex, and the way you talk to my friend like he isn't one of the best people you've ever met. And if he isn't, you're a lot luckier than you realize." Unable to take anymore, she ran back away. Why does he have to keep talking about me? I don't want to be a burden to him. I'm so sorry Leo...
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 510