Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332800 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2013, 07:22:32 pm »

Sara, now finally left alone in the tavern, opted to head to the ship where the group's employer told them to meet up at, not having anything of preference to buy or do inside the town in the meanwhile.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2013, 07:25:46 pm »

Maible after a bit of perusing, checked the price on 3 Rebellion books and one about the rise of troi lionheart
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2013, 08:02:35 pm »

The tavernmaster handed over a small stub of charcoal, which Sheila immediately began scribbling on the parchment with. Occasionally, she would pause, tapping her finger against the bar as she thought of what to write next. After some time, she slid the parchment toward Leo.

"So, what do you think?" She asked, carefully yanking a single hair from her bangs.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2013, 08:33:43 pm »

Leo read it, feeling progressively more guilty as he did so. It was a more intimate look into the life of another person than he was used to, and certainly said a lot about her character. He would keep these things in mind when dealing with her in the future; they would help him understand, or so he felt.

"...It's good. Heartfelt. It gives me a strong sense of who you are, and I think that's the most important thing."

"I think she'll appreciate this. If you'd like, I can deliver it for you."

(Actually had a difficult time figuring out how to react to this. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2013, 08:40:04 pm »

"I appreciate it, but we probably don't have time for either of us to be delivering it. We really should be getting to the Speedwings." That, and if you mention you're one of the friends I mentioned, she might not let you leave in time.

"I'm sure we can find someone to take it for me."
Sheila took the letter back, placing the single hair inside and folding it up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2013, 08:51:05 pm »

Leo nodded.

"I understand. I would probably have difficulty finding her house anyway, assuming she's even home today. Let me see the letter for a moment."

He took it back and dripped some hot wax on it from one of the candles illuminating the inside of the tavern, forming a sort of seal over the middle of the flap formed by the fold.

"There. That should keep it closed until your mother can read it."

He handed the letter over once more.

"Shall we look around for a courier?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2013, 09:13:37 pm »

"Yep. I bet one of the local kids'd be up for it. You can usually trust 'em, especially if you give 'em a coin or two first." Sheila stood up, handing the charcoal, now even stubbier, back to the tavern keeper.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2013, 09:42:34 pm »

"Yes. And teaching children the value of labor - however easy - is always good."

Doubtless the children would spend it on sweets or toys, but at least they would have earned the coins to spend on it. It would be theirs to waste as they wished. For his own part, Leo felt pretty good about today. They had a job, they would get to travel, and Sheila had taken steps towards reuniting with her mother. That was an auspicious event to start their journey off with.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:51:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2013, 03:14:24 am »

@Efa:

The bow-maker handed her the longbow she wanted and took all her money.

@Maible:

All books had the same price - 15 coins.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:17:29 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2013, 03:36:02 am »

buy 2 assasination books and one on the rise of that guy ((who i cant ooc remember the name of)) then return to the inn
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2013, 06:02:37 am »

"You're a good guy Leo." Sheila said as she sent one of the local kids off toward her mother with five of her coins in his pocket. Two were to deliver the letter, another two to tell her mom who sent it, and another one to, "Leave out the scar, okay?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2013, 06:23:39 am »

@Sheila&Leo:

"Sure thing!" And he ran off.

@Maible:

The lady behind the counter took the money and handed Maible her new books.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2013, 06:51:53 am »

Maible returns to the in, face already in the first book, and does not even look up from the book to speak

: I'm back

She then sits down at the table, and reads

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2013, 10:07:38 am »

"Not to be rude, but perhaps you should read once we're underway? We don't have much time before the boat leaves,"

Leo said gently, before looking over his shoulder to Sheila.

"And thanks. I appreciate hearing that."

"Are we all ready to go to the ship? I'm sure Efa will meet us there."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2013, 03:36:46 pm »

Efa, hands behind her head and longbow strapped to her back, began humming satisfiedly as she walked to the ship. She was certainly all ready, now! She just had to get her hands on a longbow. She flexed the limbs of her new longbow, testingly. Well, it was a lot longer, and a lot stronger than she was used to, but she was sure that after she got to use it, she'd take to it like she did her hunting bow. She'd worn out the only other bow she'd used, into oblivion, after only the group's first couple of jobs, but hey. The only bow she was really attached to was her hunting bow- and that was packed with her, across her back hips. She didn't intend to ever lose it.
She got to the dock, and sat waiting.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 510