Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332873 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #480 on: October 06, 2013, 04:44:32 pm »

: "Ah, wait! I wanted to ask if...oh, never mind."

Grifen went back south to tend to Roderick's and Fezz's wounds in her somewhat-less-magical fashion.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 06, 2013, 04:44:40 pm »

Efa takes a moment to stare at Candy, but declines to comment on the strange person.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 06, 2013, 04:56:59 pm »

"Of course. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. If it's fine with the others, I would be happy to take you with us."

Leo hoped he wouldn't regret that, but for now he turned his attention to Grifen.

"It's all right. Ask what you will."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2013, 05:23:56 pm »

Grifen seemed slightly flustered, as though a part of her wished that she hadn't said anything.
: "Er. Well. I was wonderin' - if it ain't too much trouble, I mean! - if maybe you could teach me how to use one of them things." She gestured to the healing staff in Leo's hands.

: "Y'see, ma says I have 'potential' with staffs, whatever that means. She knows how to use the darn things, but I've never been able to figger it out. Maybe because the only staffs she has anymore are old and worn out, I dunno."

: "But I'm thinkin', yer's looks pretty new, and you obviously know how to use one. I can make it worth yer while! I can teach ya how to...I dunno, ride a horse or prepare medicine or somethin. Please?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 06, 2013, 05:38:05 pm »

Fezz coughed as he emerged from the forest where he had hid for a short while to collect himself, in his own way and with what he could collect that is. don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it not right now later Still rather pale looking, and clutching his head to try and possible alleviate his pounding headache he headed back over to the group to see who their helpers were, as well as try to figure out where that merchant went seeing as he wasn't where they left him.

"Has anyone seen where the merchant went? He has some valuables of mine on his cart, I cannot afford to have it lost. Not today." He practically groaned out the last words, thoroughly wishing today was indeed tomorrow right now. The scholar didn't give their saviors a good look at just yet, more focused on the ground which looks so interesting right now and makes his head hurt less as an interesting by-product.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 06, 2013, 05:49:38 pm »

Grifen, who was waiting to hear the preacher's response, pointed towards the bridge.

: "He's over there. While yer there, make sure he's taking care of my horse, okay? I'll finish patching you up when you get back."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2013, 06:01:29 pm »

"It's not a thing I can teach in an hour, or a day, or even a month. You would have to travel with me for some time."

"Nevertheless, I would be happy to tutor you. Anything that helps ease the suffering of the poor souls of this world. We can work out an exchange later; for now, it is in your hands if you would be willing to give up your current plans to come with me and my group to learn."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2013, 06:06:57 pm »

Maible walks over to Griffen

Thank you ... I don't know your name, but thank you for saving Sakura. I overheard you talking about medicine, that's an honorable proffesion
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »

"Has anyone seen where the merchant went? He has some valuables of mine on his cart, I cannot afford to have it lost. Not today."

Sheila hooked a thumb toward the bridge they'd crossed just before the fighting began. "He went thataway. You alright? You look like hell."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2013, 06:17:04 pm »

If a thing called a "balloon" had been invented in this world, Leo would have thought that Grifen deflated just like one.

: "I was afraid of that. See, that merchant over there promised me medicine for my sick horse if I helped guard his wagon. As much as I wanna learn how to use magic, it breaks my heart seeing her so ill. So...I guess I can't learn from ya after all."

Maible walks over to Griffen

Thank you ... I don't know your name, but thank you for saving Sakura. I overheard you talking about medicine, that's an honorable proffesion
: "Heheh...thanks, but it weren't nothin. I ain't a doctor or a priest or anything. Call me Grifen, Miss...?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2013, 06:22:08 pm »

The name's Maible, you could call me a schollar I suppose, and you do yourself a disservice, with the prevalance of healing magic, medicine has taken a back seat, your potions are nothing to be ashamed of
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 06, 2013, 06:23:53 pm »

The scholar doesn't even attempt to keep up his previous facade of sounding intellectual, having had thoroughly enough bother today. "Yeah, sure. Oh, uh... Thanks again for patching me up when I collapsed Grifen, thought I'd die there. And... Sorry." Fezz didn't elaborate about what but figured it obvious enough. He doesn't even want to think about that right now really.

Before he went he figured he should probably give a look at the others instead of just stare at the ground. Hm, seems a usual assortment of mercena...ries... His thoughts trailed off as his eyes rested on Leo for a moment, looking at the man closely. ...No, no no that can't be right. Fate's not that much of a bastard to do this to me today. No, literally any other day but now.

He was about to head off for the bridge until he heard Shelia ask him a question, turning back. He contemplated for a moment how to best answer, before deciding that he doesn't really feel like lying at this moment. "No, not really I'm afraid. Shelia, right? Thanks again for the help, not sure if we would of made it without it."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2013, 06:31:37 pm »

"Oh, definitely not. It was a good thing both of our groups were there, otherwise one of us would've eaten it for sure." This didn't really seem to concern her, as she walked toward, then past Fezz, slowing slightly as she turned her head to look to him again. "And yeah, Sheila's my name. C'mon, I'll walk with you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2013, 06:31:56 pm »

Leo tilted his head to the side as he followed Grifen.

"What's wrong with your horse? Is there, perhaps, something I can do to help?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2013, 06:42:59 pm »

Grifen sighed.

: "I dunno what it is. We ain't from around here, and she caught somethin at the last town we were at. I can treat injuries and minor human illnesses just fine...but Bree's a horse, and they get different diseases than we do. I'm afraid to try any of my usual remedies in case they make her worse." She patted the neck of the horse in question, gently. Bree could only manage to flick her ears in response, her head hanging low. "If ya think you could help, I'd be awful grateful."

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 510