Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 334093 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4455 on: February 20, 2015, 02:42:48 am »

Grifen sat herself down in the seat recently vacated by Ciera, a plate stacked high with roast mutton in front of her.

: "Heyyy, preacher! How'd yer day go? Barely saw ya at all 'cept fer that time we met up to talk about buying stuff."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: February 20, 2015, 02:47:14 am »

"Yes, it's been a busy day today, hasn't it?"

Leo, seeing Grifen was eating, figured it was polite to get back to his own food. He took a bite of stew.

"As for my day, not a whole lot has happened. I spoke to Julius for a bit, and you three of course. I talked to Renault, which went... better than I expected?"

He didn't sound certain.

"How about you and yours? Having fun on your day out?"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:52:05 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: February 20, 2015, 02:55:30 am »

: "Been busy alright. Dunno why we decided to do everything in one day but I guess we were all pretty beat fer the past month."

The nomad also had a mug full of water, and she sprinkled a fine powder into the glass before gulping it down, grimacing at the taste.

: "Lessee...well, first me and Sheila and Ciera did a whole lotta window shoppin', then the real shoppin'. We talked fer awhile about you guys, then we went to a tavern and had some drinks. Efa was with us fer awhile but wandered off somewhere. She found us again just after we met that Ram fella and came back here."

With the water gone, Grifen set into the meat with gusto. She hadn't eaten all day!

: "So ya talked to Sheila's pa, huh? Didja get everything worked out? I know the two of ya ain't exactly been gettin' along."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: February 20, 2015, 02:59:10 am »

"We still aren't. I doubt we ever will. But we will try to remain civil, for Sheila's sake."

He thought back to something Grifen had said.

"'Talked about you guys'? I assume Sheila spoke of me and Ciera of Alec... Anyone in mind yourself, Grifen?"

His tone was teasing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: February 20, 2015, 03:04:27 am »

Grifen nearly choked and responded a little too quickly. While a part of her wanted to ask Leo about Fezz, she felt like she had dealt with enough emotional turmoil for one day.

: "Uh, nope, no one in particular. We just talked about you guys in general. And stuff." She returned to her food, not daring to look the saint in the eyes in case he could read minds or something. Who knew what saints could do?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: February 20, 2015, 03:29:38 am »

-

Fezz was silent once more, looking at his feet. After a short time though, the historian laughed. "Fate's... Never quite been on my side, I think."

"I don't even know what she sees in me. I'm a coward who's too stupid to be a pacifist, awful with people, and a generally abrasive person. But yet she worries about me, she cares about me, she looks after me. I stayed in this whole mess because I wouldn't leave my brother, but now... Now I refuse to leave because of them both." The scholar took a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling cathartic.

The man rubbed his temples again. "I wouldn't even know what to do if there wasn't a war."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: February 20, 2015, 03:39:49 am »

@Leo:

"I'm Ram. Hello. With whom you have to remain civil with? Is there strife I can help with?"

@Sheila:

"Are you Miss Sheila?" A feminine voice asked from behind Sheila's back, and when she turned around...

"No, no, down here!"

"Hello. Ah, I see the scar now! So you must be Sheila after all." The girl, definitely not higher than 4 feet (or maybe even under that), stared intently at Sheila's face.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:46:42 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: February 20, 2015, 07:35:04 am »

: "Ah..."

: "...Hmm..."

Placing his head between his hands, Miguel was becoming agitate in his lack of a response to make to that statement.

: "Perhaps... That last thing you said earlier... That's the key. You refuse to leave... For them." Miguel smiled a bit wryly. Yes. Now he was on to something. "Listen here. Even the stupidest, cowardly, and abrasive of men can find people who manage to bring out the best in them. And believe me, I find you neither stupid, nor abrasive, nor cowardly. You're a man meant for days of kindness who is living in a world of strife. They care for you because... Ah... No. I shouldn't define that for you."

Miguel leaned back in his chair as he crossed his arms impetuously.

: "I think you need to do some field research. Find a reason as to why they care for you. I'll be waiting on the sidelines to lend an ear if you need me."

: "I'd give more dating advice, but first I think you need to get the fundamentals down."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: February 20, 2015, 08:08:57 am »

"Hello Ram. As you may have been told, I'm Leopoldo. And no, there's no need to help with that but thanks anyway. I hear you're a healer. Care to tell me a little of yourself?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: February 20, 2015, 08:14:12 am »

"I travel a lot." He thought for a moment.

"That's about it."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: February 20, 2015, 08:42:27 am »

Leo had clearly been hoping for me than that.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, if you're a healer and you want to help us, I don't have a problem with it."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: February 20, 2015, 08:57:21 am »

"Thank you."
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: February 20, 2015, 09:59:29 am »

Alec chuckled off to the side.
: "If I were to take a shot in the dark; I'd say you should talk with the Lil' Miss more about her own home, try and get her opinion on things past, maybe get her to compare it to things now. Which is to say, after meeting you. Kind of a subtle way to do it, but if you feel up to the overt way, I wouldn't stop you."
Looking outside, he could see the sun beginning to set.
: "It's getting dark. Might want to haul ourselves back to the inn- well, the inn we're staying at, anyway. I'll head back, let the others know you're still out."
Alec quietly slipped off and out of the lavish inn, and away to the rest of the party.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: February 20, 2015, 10:01:02 am »

"Yeah, I'm Sheila." She inclined her head to get a better look at the small girl. "Who's askin'?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: February 20, 2015, 10:39:02 am »

The girl glanced around and lowered her voice.

"I'm Iva. My husband who is friends with certain blonde lady and certain green-haired islander that you might know, wants to meet with you, in a small keep outside the city. This is all I can tell you, sorry! Would you be ready to go by the evening? I will lead you there."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 510