Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 334035 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4170 on: February 16, 2015, 11:06:14 am »

"What is it you have against priests, anyway? I understand there is corruption in the church, as there is in every organization. It is one of the evils of human nature. But priests can do a lot of good for the world and its people."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: February 16, 2015, 11:13:04 am »

"Collect tithes? Preach Imperial agenda? Wordlessly support the Empire's army? Repress the unwanted? Harass the mages and learned ones who try to bring progressive ideas? Do tell what good it brings. Not that I'm particularily interested in hearing your arguments."

"So how did you two start, hmm? Did you push yourself on her or maybe somehow she began to faint all over you."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: February 16, 2015, 11:15:19 am »

"I... We really don't... We don't need to ask Alec. I'll... I'll talk to him myself some other time, ok? You don't need to do it for me. You can just get Leo to ask Fezz and we can have a fun time out together, ok?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: February 16, 2015, 11:18:09 am »

"Are ya sure? Asking someone about that sorta thing can be pretty nerve wracking. And you aren't exactly dripping with confidence."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: February 16, 2015, 11:19:26 am »

"Yeah... It's fine. Besides, I doubt you could get him drunk. Too responsible and all that."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: February 16, 2015, 11:20:36 am »

"That's... A pretty fair point, that could be a significant obstacle. Hm. Well, I'll come up with something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: February 16, 2015, 11:21:20 am »

"Give to the poor, aid the sick, heal the wounded, give shelter to the homeless, feed the hungry, provide balm to the weary or forlorn soul, protect all from selfish mages who would use magic for their own gain. I don't know where you're from that these aren't church functions, but where I come from, that's what priests are for."

"As for how we 'started', I left my monastery to help those I could. Sheila and I just fell in together with other mercenaries, and then we were hired by Matilda and forced into the rebellion at sword point. When given the option, I chose to follow Matilda to Kretos under the idea that Sheila could find you at port or sea. She never stopped looking for you, you know."

"Which leads me to my own question. Why did you abandon her mother, and why did you kidnap her from her home and force her into a life of piracy?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: February 16, 2015, 11:22:41 am »

: "Come to think of it, I dunno how yer gonna get Fezz drinkin' either." She was secretly sort of relieved.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: February 16, 2015, 11:23:42 am »

"She has a point. None of the boys are really the drinking type, huh? Maybe Miguel or Julius but even them..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: February 16, 2015, 11:28:57 am »

Sheila sighed heavily. "You two are so negative about this. It's no good. What if they never say anything because they don't know how you feel? You should at least give them a couple of hints, y'know?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: February 16, 2015, 11:35:03 am »

"I said I would talk to him... I did mean that! Just... maybe not right now. You know?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: February 16, 2015, 11:40:12 am »

: "I...kinda did? Maybe? Give a hint I mean."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: February 16, 2015, 11:42:13 am »

Renault grimaced and put the bottle away.

"Such temper, for a priest." He scoffed.

"As for those questions... well, things happened. And I did not abandon her, really. We do... pay her a visit. Sometimes. At least once a year. Hard to stay with your loved one when all you know to do is pillage and plunder for a living. I hope Sheila will finally dislike the job and settle down and lead a peaceful life. Or she will be one of these pirates remembered in songs and tales. Either way I will be happy."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: February 16, 2015, 11:43:13 am »

"Grifen that's great! What'd you say? What'd he say?" Sheila was clearly becoming excited again.
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 510