Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 334008 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4065 on: February 15, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

Leo did some quick mental math.

"Grifen's right. So, shall we get started?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: February 15, 2015, 07:01:46 pm »

Ciera grinned.

"Sooner we get started, sooner we can ditch you boys and get back to our girl's day. That is unless you're gonna be stealing Sheila from us?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: February 15, 2015, 07:02:40 pm »

Leo blinked.

"Er, well, I suppose that's up to her, isn't it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: February 15, 2015, 07:07:01 pm »

"Sorry to disappoint Leo, but we're having girl time today. We'll see you later!" Sheila gave Leo a quick kiss on the cheek and started making her way back to the pawn shop they'd started at. "C'mon ladies, time's a wastin'!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: February 15, 2015, 07:09:06 pm »

"All right. Have fun, you four."

Leo rubbed the back of his neck as he watched them walk away.

"That's that, I suppose."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: February 15, 2015, 07:09:25 pm »

: "Aw, silly preacher! You and Sheila spend plenty of time together as it is. Why don't ya go hang out with the other fellas instead while us girls have some fun?" She followed the pirate girl away, laughing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: February 15, 2015, 07:10:55 pm »

"Oh, boys, if you see Alec, could you tell him I was hoping to talk to him? I seem to recall he was carrying around a sword that I'd be interested in grabbing if he's not using it."

With that, she set off after the other girls.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: February 15, 2015, 07:15:56 pm »

As the girls made their way back to the pawn shop, Sheila spoke up, close to laughter. "So Ciera, you want to grab Alec's sword? Seems to me that's the sort of thing you ought to tell him yourself."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: February 15, 2015, 07:17:31 pm »

"You know technically that sword belongs to me..." his voice trailed off as the girls walked out of sight.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: February 15, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »

: "I didn't think Alec even had a sword..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: February 15, 2015, 07:27:00 pm »

"I appreciate you telling me, its better than what I had so far as a plan on recovering my research. Which... Wasn't much." The historian admitted.

"My research though? It varied for the most part, but I focused on the time period during the Magic Wars. It was such a massive change to how we know things that its full effects still aren't fully known, and knowledge of a time before keeps drifting closer and closer to being forgotten in comparison. Most lectures you would probably hear about the Magic Wars are propaganda pieces though, assuming people even talk about it instead of ignore it outright."

"I... Could really go on and on and on about that whole period really. But I wouldn't wish to bore you, I could probably rattle the name off of every important mage but I'm not sure if it would interest you as much as it would me." The scholar stopped himself before he could start on a ramble with a willful effort.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: February 15, 2015, 07:36:05 pm »

"Whaa?? What are you talking..."

And then Ciera thought about what she had said, and how Sheila was taking it.

"Nonononono. I didn't mean it like that. I just... he had a sword! At least I think he did. It looked like he had one last battle. A actual sword! That's all I meant since he doesn't seem to be the type to use a sword. I didn't... Ahhh."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: February 15, 2015, 07:39:55 pm »

: "Oh no, no, it's no problem at all. Just that it might not be an appropriate topic for standing in the middle of an Enchanter's shop. I've done a little digging around myself, mostly regarding relics and other potentially powerful items and the like from the period."
: "I actually even came across a couple artifacts from the time myself before I ended up with the rebellion. I may not know all the mages or the figures from those days, but I'm no slouch when it comes to the bigger events. We can always compare notes after you get your research back."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: February 15, 2015, 07:42:08 pm »

: "Oh, I didn't know that. Wonder where he got a sword?"
Grifen of course was more-or-less oblivious.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: February 15, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

"Heh, a fair point. There are better locales for this sort of conversation, I don't think the shop owner would much care for us to bore him or take up space." The scholar gestured apologetically to the store owner, aware that he can probably hear them perfectly fine.

The historian though seemed pleasantly surprised at hearing Alec say he knows similar about the time period. "Ah, a fellow enthusiast. I haven't had the chance to really talk about my field much ever since all this, I'd love to compare notes later. My studies have typically been general but extensive and with first-hand experience in some cases. More than what most dragon scholars can boast." He seemed rather proud of that.

"You know, Canna--Er, Candy rather, also expressed an interest in artifacts and relics. Might do some good if we all got together and talked, assuming we had some time. I'd love to see what both of you have researched of your own and see if I could help any."
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 510