Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333958 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3870 on: February 14, 2015, 04:51:25 pm »

Leo cracked an eye at that, shook his head at Renault getting upset, closed his eye, and went back to working on inner peace.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: February 14, 2015, 04:53:57 pm »

"No, no! He hasn't yet- I mean I hope he does- Just, he took some vows and there isn't gonna be any ding ding without a wedding ring! Now pipe down!" Sheila sighed. This whole thing had gone much, much smoother in her fantasies.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: February 14, 2015, 04:57:29 pm »

Alec quietly shadowed through the city's streets, eyes peeled as he approached the prison. Spotting Yonn, but not Ciera, he paused for a moment. After a bit of consideration, he stood taller and approached Yonn.
: "Duke Kretos." Alec tried putting on a serious face, but apparently couldn't keep it up.
: "Or 'Your Dukeliness', can I go with that?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: February 14, 2015, 04:58:54 pm »

"...snrt, snrk..."

Leo was trying really hard to ignore the conversation, but that outburst had him trying helplessly not to audibly giggle.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: February 14, 2015, 05:00:20 pm »

@Aleciera:

"Oh, it's you... Fezz, right? What is it?"

@Sheileo:

"Well, see? He is already more moralistic-" He paused at the snicker. "-and childish than me. How can you have him as future husband is beyond me... at least, I hope, he will be better husband to you than I was to your mother. When we were separated, have you... stopped by her house in Setine?"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:03:20 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: February 14, 2015, 05:07:08 pm »

"I uh... I almost did. But I was leaving right away and I worried it'd hurt her more than if I just passed through. I did write her a letter though."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: February 14, 2015, 05:10:28 pm »

"A letter?" Renault let out a sigh, and placed his hands on Sheila's shoulder.

"Sheila, dear." He looked her dead in eyes.

"Have you forgot your mom doesn't know how to read? We've been over this, Sheila. No letters. What is it, fifth time?..."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: February 14, 2015, 05:11:54 pm »

"I still don't know why you assume she doesn't know how! Besides, it isn't hard to find someone who can, she can just get someone to read it to her! Honestly, it's not a dumb idea!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: February 14, 2015, 05:13:12 pm »

"Well, one day, we will all go to her house and have a dinner. You, me, your mom..." He grimaced and got his voice louder.

"...and him, I guess."
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: February 14, 2015, 05:15:20 pm »

"You mean it?" Sheila grabbed her father in another tight hug. "Oh thank you dad! You have no idea how much that means to me!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: February 14, 2015, 05:17:37 pm »

Alec's mouth slanted, and he briefly pointed at himself.
: "Alec. One of Lady Matilda's men. Fezz is the guy with the cloak and the short, fuzzy haircut. Fezz, fuzz, same thing."
: "Or call him 'Fezzerduster', like I do. Anyway, just wanted to drop by and just let you know of a couple things just to make sure the record's straight before I'm sent off on another assignment."
: "I'm normally not one to make such claims, and I'm sure Matilda's already given you the spiel but please understand, the Emperor needs to go. A couple of my sources from the mainland pointed to some fishy things going on in Kretos, I wouldn't be surprised if your grandfather had planned on turning on you for quite some time. The only way we can beat this corruption is if Kretos and Mireos work together. So, with respect, I ask that you work with Lady Matilda to help us out."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:29:11 pm by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: February 14, 2015, 05:20:42 pm »

@Sheila:

"If keeps his tongue in that mouth of his. And gets rid of the robes, and vows. I don't want have a cultist in my family. Never had, never will."

@Alec:

"Alec, right. And that's what we were going to do. I thought my grandfather wanted to, but seemingly he had his own agenda about this. Heck, he doesn't deserve me to call him grandfather. The previous Duke, yes. I will try to be different, but I cannot undo 20 years of something overnight. Hopefully, after this all quiets down, Kretos - and the Empire - will set out on a road of progress."
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: February 14, 2015, 05:24:12 pm »

Luckily, Renault wasn't able to see Sheila rolling her eyes at her father's prejudices. Not that they particularly mattered.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: February 14, 2015, 05:28:19 pm »

Alec nodded and smirked.
: "Excellent, it's reassuring to see that you have the attitude your people need."
: "Also, about your pegasus knight, Ciera? I understand that she's being sent along with the mercenaries, correct?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: February 14, 2015, 05:32:05 pm »

"Ah, yes, yes I did. I think she will do better if she avoids the rebellion and instead does some freelance work and mercenary business. Might help her improve her skills more than spending days upon days sitting inside my palace to guard me against pretty much no one. I asked Matilda to tell her because I was busy, I hope she did?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 510