Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333956 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3855 on: February 14, 2015, 04:18:42 pm »

"I tripped and the thing ripped apart. You know what, never mind,  I can take care of this."

At that, Julius left the building and started searching through the bodies left outside. He'd grown use to scavenging in his youth and figured he could find something he could use.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:21:06 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: February 14, 2015, 04:19:17 pm »

@Leo:

"Oh hey, some spine. Fine, whatever, then, I will ask him myself some time."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: February 14, 2015, 04:19:36 pm »

Ciera was doing her best to hold back tears as Yonn exited the building. She stared at him, wanting to call out to him, ask him why he thought she was just a ditz. She opened her mouth and then shut it. No. He was her commander. If he wanted her to do something, she needed to do it, no questions ask. If he thought she was a ditz, that was his right. His... right. She buried her head in Mazin's neck, hoping that he wouldn't look up and see her.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: February 14, 2015, 04:21:38 pm »

Alec started walking in the direction Ciera flew off, but not before mentioning in aside to Matilda,
: "Also, Lady Matilda? If I'm going to be sent off like this I'll need a official letter outlining your exact orders. You know, in case your father's men drag me off to be executed for dereliction of duty or summat."
With that, he quietly shadowed off towards the prison, trying to keep as low a profile as possible. Maybe he could track Ciera, or at least Yonn.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: February 14, 2015, 04:22:23 pm »

"...Not sure how much you could really know about mom's character, seeing as how you spent one night with her, then showed up just long enough to haul me off a few years later." Sheila said, her voice accusatory. She shook her head and hurriedly tried to change the subject. "So what happened in the storm? I went overboard and washed up on a beach. What happened on your end?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: February 14, 2015, 04:23:05 pm »

: "Wha- Hold on ye pesky lad. I've got some straps."

Miguel quickly rooted about his saddle bag.  It always did well as a horseman to have some extra bits of rope laying about. He quickly took after the rogue to find him rooting through dead bodies. That would never do. Miguel quickly strode over to him with straps in hand.

: "Here. Take it. Leave the dead lie a bit longer. What are you called young man?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: February 14, 2015, 04:23:30 pm »

"Sure. You do that."

Leo thought her father was probably dead regardless of whether or not the empire had found him to be the leader of the rebellion. The man had said he hadn't had long left. It took a lot of self-control for him not to say something like 'I'm sure it'll be a lot warmer the next time you see him' but somehow he managed it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: February 14, 2015, 04:32:59 pm »

Julius turned around.

"Huh? Oh my name is Julius. Julius Orto."

He reached out and took a couple of the offered straps.

"Thanks. This will do I suppose..."

Julius searched through his pack and was relieved to find that he had some string as well. Taking the half of his cloak that didn't have a hood sticking out of the side he cut some of the excess fabric off and went to work trying to attach the straps to it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: February 14, 2015, 04:33:33 pm »

@Alec:

"I... eh, whatever." Matilda rubbed her temples and then left... to the left. The mercs, finally, were free.

@Ciera:

"Oh, and, find Ciera... I want to let her know that I want her to go and help the mercenaries further. I've told Matilda but I guess she might forget about it. Tell the riders to prepare and go with me back to the castle."

"Of course, sire." The soldiers went away while Yonn moved toward his horse that was standing near the gate of the harbor.

@Sheila:

"Uh, she sure had more polite and less harsh tone of voice, I remember it clearly." Renault reminisced the fine, velvety voice only for a moment.

"Very well. The main mast got broken and we drifted before another ship spot us. Unfortunately, it was Imperial galleon... they caught up with us, and I and few others were recognized by the officers. They've apprehended us, then set the ship ablaze. We could only watch it burn and sink."

"After that, well, we have few weeks of entertainment at the prison. I had my ankle shatted by magic. Then they began to convict and execute our crew. One by one, and made sure I was able to watch them die or hear the pleads or the executioner's axe going down onto... onto..."

Renault took a breath.

"Then, I was sent to Setine, some two weeks ago, because they wanted to execute me with pomp and splendor as if I was some prize, but apparently someone shipped me on wrong ship because orders turned out to be 'take him to Plumma'. I was shipped here and was to await transit to Port Eastway and further east to my actual execution site, I guess with that Eul guy whom I heard came to this island."

"Heh, if you look at it, you and your friends save your old man's life. Thank you, Sheila." He affectionately wrapped arm around Sheila's shoulders and then leaned down to kiss her on forehead, but right afterwards he hugged her, pretty tightly.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: February 14, 2015, 04:36:10 pm »

Sheila returned the hug, squeezing tightly. "I'm sorry dad. I should have been there for you. I'm sorry I couldn't find you any sooner."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: February 14, 2015, 04:40:58 pm »

Leo noticed Renault and Sheila, but said nothing. Instead he made his way to a nearby crate, sat on it, drew his legs up and crossed them so each knee was resting on the opposite foot, placed his hands on his knees, closed his eyes, and began to meditate.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: February 14, 2015, 04:43:32 pm »

Miguel settled down beside him. He was in the mood for small talk.

: "Twas quite the battle, yes?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: February 14, 2015, 04:44:37 pm »

Renault held her for a while before Leo registered on the one end of his peripheral vision.

"Now now, don't make your dad crying. Last thing I want is to make your boyfriend feel I'm a softie. After all I can't be worse than some fancy robe kiddo, eh?"

He broke the hug and looked at Leo. Then he looked at Sheila, at Leo, remembered something the priest said and leaned toward his daughter again.

"So... I'm not gonna be granddad soon, right? You two didn't...?"
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: February 14, 2015, 04:48:19 pm »

Sheila waved a hand dismissively. "No, not just yet. He has some reservations he's working through, because he's a priest and all. It's a miracle I got him to kiss me before a proposal! You don't have to worry." Sheila didn't really feel comfortable blabbing about the fact that Leo didn't truly believe- She figured he'd tell people when he was ready.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: February 14, 2015, 04:50:16 pm »

"Proposal?? You two are getting wed and when did you wanted to tell me about that?" He grumbled a little and his voice got a bit louder.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 510