Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332854 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #345 on: September 07, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »

"On it!"

Leo moves to 11,10 once Efa is out of the way and heals Irene.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 07, 2013, 08:36:26 pm »

Fezz sighed as he got off the wagon, giving a large padlocked trunk that he's been sitting by a pat before he left. His large padlocked trunk, that is, a very important one. He's not sure where he would be without it, but he's sure glad he doesn't have to lug that damn thing around. Blasted thing is heavy.

The scholar placed a bookmark on the page he was on in the ridiculously thick tome then set it down by the trunk. The book was riddled with bookmarks of many type and color and Fezz had been engrossed with it for the whole of the trip. After a bit of digging in his pack he produced a much thinner-by-comparison book similarly bedecked with a variety of bookmarks.
"Relax, we'll have this handled expediently. Your currency will be well earned; I assure you. I'm not exactly a mercenary by trade, admittedly, but I don't believe that should matter much with the rabble armed against us." 'Besides the coin, if that wagon gets thrashed my trunk would be endangered. ...And it's the right thing to do, yes, that too.'
The scholar held the still-quite-thick tome in hand, and after a bit of searching grasped a red bookmark that ended in a point made of cloth. Flipping to that page, the scholar addressed the other two besides him.
"So then, fellow compatriots, got a plan? I suggest one of defense, draw them towards us and have our retaliation strike deeper than theirs can us. The terrain here seem suitable for such needs, I believe." 'There's never just five.'

Fezz took up position 18.20.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:39:36 pm by Xanmyral »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 07, 2013, 09:22:14 pm »

: "Sheila, take care of that axeman, I'll deal with this thug!"
Move to 9,12 and attack the swordsman to the south!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2013, 09:28:21 pm »

"Fine." Sheila said, as she pushed into the woods, swinging her hatchet at the other axefighter within. "You might as well give up! You sure don't look like much!"

Move to 10,12 and attack Axeman B

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2013, 11:24:45 pm »

Grifen blinked in confusion; the long-haired man had a very formal way of speaking and it took her a minute to understand his plan.

: "Um. Yeah, okay. I ain't exactly good at this sorta thing, but I'll do my best!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 08, 2013, 12:00:54 am »

"I'm afraid I'm quite right there with you, in the same boat to put it colloquially, this isn't exactly something that I do. I know we'll do well however, of this I have absolutely no doubt." 'Dragon we're going to die I was hoping someone else would actually know what to do oh man their weapons look sharp.'
Fezz nodded to himself at his assertion, then continued on another subject.
"So then, allies, since we're to be fighting together perhaps it would be best to acquaint ourselves with each other. My name is Fezz Scordato, a surname you might recognize, but I would not begrudge you if you do not as it is admittedly lesser known outside of scholarly circles." 'It is really tiring talking like this.'
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 12:03:21 am by Xanmyral »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 08, 2013, 12:07:08 am »

: "...Ya lost me at 'cole-o-quill-y'".

: "But anyway, I'm Grifen! Pleased to meetcha Fezz!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 08, 2013, 12:20:18 am »

"Er, well you see 'colloquially' means to put things plainly, or in simple terms. It is usually used with common sayings or so such. Informal speech, for another word." 'See, this is what you get for using big words, you confuse people.'
"Either way, it is a pleasure to meet you Grifen." 'No surname, strange. Doesn't trust me? That dialect though... Cultural perhaps? I don't know, I don't study current cultures.'

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2013, 04:06:06 am »

Quote from: Leo heals Irene
10+5+5 /2 = Up to 10HP restored

Quote from: Sara vs Thug B
Hit: 99+15-20-10 = 84
Hit roll: 4, hit!
Damage: 11+1-3 = 9dmg

Thug B counters!
Hit: 77-15-20-15 = 28
Hit roll: 91, miss!

Quote from: Sheila vs Axeman B
Hit: 90-20-8 = 62
Hit roll: 66, miss!

Axeman B retaliates!
Hit: 86-20-9 = 57
Hit roll: 76, miss!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 08, 2013, 08:16:53 am »

Roderic grinned as he drew his sword and hopped off the wagon.

"Aha! The classic bandit ambush! This is a great chance to show our skills and prove our worth, not to mention earn our pay! Don't worry, we'll make sure they won't harm your store goods! I'll also get back to you about that sword you're offering, as I could definitely put it to good use I think..."

He turned and patted Fezz on the shoulder to comfort the man.

"Stay calm, my robed friend. You're not alone in this fight and we'll have your back if you have ours. I believe that we'll each come through this just fine if we fight smart and cover each other."

Move to 16, 19.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 08, 2013, 10:31:18 am »

"Hm? Oh I assure you, I'm quite calm sir, but thank you for the support none the less. As said previous, I know we'll do well." 'Well, presenting myself as calm anyway...'

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2013, 11:33:14 am »

A few moments have passed before Fezz realized something.
"Wait--Why did you call me robed? I'm not wearing a robe, who in their right mind would when traveling?" 'Honestly, who in their right mind would wear a robe while traveling?'

He responded a touch confused.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 08, 2013, 12:28:44 pm »

"Priests and the magical types typically wear robes and travel around in them too, and you certainly look and act like one of those judging from all the books you have been reading almost non-stop on this trip. And it looks like you are wearing them now, or at least it appears so with that cloak you're wearing."

Roderick paused in thought as he realised something.

"Are you infact wearing robes? I can't tell with the cloak on..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 08, 2013, 01:03:30 pm »

"It's just a cloak to keep the rain and dirt off of me while I travel, I can't much imagine why anyone who does extensive traveling would go without one really. Wearing a robe while traveling would be an all around awful idea, can you imagine trying to move properly in that attire? What if it snags on something because there's so much loose fiber? It would either be too loose and get in your way, or too constricting and get in your way. It's an ache in the head unending, I'm sure. You might see some wearing robes, but I assure you they're the types who don't leave their dusty libraries and do real a scholar's work." '...with their stupid CID 'degree' and their stupid little 'club' creating stupid stereotypes...'
Fezz opened his cloak a bit to reveal he was wearing a leather jacket with a large leather bandoliers running across it, thick sturdy pants with reinforced knees and the kind of boots you would see on a man who spends his life walking everywhere. No robes, albeit all in a tan-yellowish scheme.
"Also that's a rather presumptuous assumption that I'm capable of magic because I read a lot, I'll have you know my mentor and father is one of the better scholars I know, and he has absolutely no ability nor magic in him. That kind of thinking will do no one any kind of good, promotes the suppression of knowledge and learning to just those who can have magical benefit. There's more to scholarly work than magic, you know." 'He was also quick to boast about it, thinking that fact demeaned CID scholars.'
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:08:49 pm by Xanmyral »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 08, 2013, 05:07:29 pm »

: "Hmph! Some men you two are, running off and leaving me alone!"

Grifen takes cover at (15, 22).

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 510