Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333826 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3285 on: January 25, 2015, 11:09:23 am »

Sheila sighed. She'd been afraid of this. If nothing else, at least now she didn't have to choose. Sheila moved to Leo's side. "You just became a saint a few days ago, so don't go martyring yourself yet, okay? Get behind me. And by the way... I hope you have a plan because I sure as hell don't."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: January 25, 2015, 11:16:26 am »

: "Inconceivable..."

Miguel had known the truth of Matilda's endeavor for some time, but he had been hiding that little thought in the back of his head. Silently praying it wouldn't come down to this. He was not fond of the Emperor's dishonor in word and action. There are many actions that he had committed to that were nothing more than pure evil and debauchery. But what would his daughter think if she heard about this? What would his grandson think? Miguel shuddered at the thought of never seeing his innocent face again and having to grow up with the stigma that his grandpa was an insane traitor the Troian Empire. It struck him quite odd that in his youth he admired the valorous Troian knights. Now to be standing before them awaiting either mercy or slaughter... They were dread incarnate.

He didn't know what to do. But he was going to stand with these mercenaries. Matilda was a fool and a bossy braggart, ill-fit for leadership, but these mere mercenaries were something special. He would stand beside them.

"Dragon help us... We're in need of divine aid if we're to solve this debacle. I'm no mercenary. But I shall aid you to my last breath if necessary."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: January 25, 2015, 11:23:37 am »

"...I don't have a plan, Sheila. After earlier, and from what I know about your wanting to leave the rebellion, I wasn't expecting your support... or anyone else's. I just thought I could buy Matilda enough time to get away."

"I'm glad we're standing together, though. I don't believe this Captain Eul about anything he says. I doubt the entire rebellion is wiped out, the same as I doubt he would let us go free if we stood aside. Like it or not, and I don't, we have been caught up in this and if we don't see it through to the end this civil war is going to grind us under its feet."

"Though, I do wonder. Is the new duke an ally of the empire, or of the rebellion? Because if the latter, we will have a tough time getting out of Kretos."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: January 25, 2015, 11:33:56 am »

"Thank you. I thought Leo would be first to betray me considering he is a priest of the Dragon, but I'm glad there's one honorable man in that hatchery of vipers." She turned to the remainder.

"Are you with me?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: January 25, 2015, 11:36:39 am »

Sheila snorted derisively. "Stupid. There's no way Matilda would run, she's the most battlehappy girl I've ever met."
"So we only have medicine, my axe is falling apart, Efa only has that old bow she never uses, and there's like 20 of them. This is gonna suck."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: January 25, 2015, 11:40:54 am »

"...I have never broken a promise."

He sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than Matilda.

"Sheila, Miguel... you don't have to stand by me. As you said, I don't even have a way to heal anyone. I'm practically useless in a fight as it stands right now. But I can do something better than all of you, and that's take a hit. I can buy you all time to escape."

He looked at the Rescue staff in his hands.

"I think I can use this to keep them from chasing you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: January 25, 2015, 11:43:17 am »

Grifen paled, and her horse edged back.

: "M...maybe we should run? Back to the castle? We can't fight 'em all out here..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: January 25, 2015, 11:44:13 am »

"Hey, I'm only running if you're running. You made it pretty clear you aren't. It's not that easy to get rid of me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: January 25, 2015, 11:51:46 am »

"'I'm not trying to get rid of you, you idiot! I'm trying to save your life!"

It was the first time Sheila would have ever seen Leo angry with her.

"I know this is a hopeless fight! I'm certain siding with Eul is also death! So just do what I say and get out of here!"

"I want you to live. I'm placing that want over my own life. Do you understand what I mean?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: January 25, 2015, 11:52:54 am »

Alec stared out to the large force, eyes fixated on the leader sitting out front. His face seemed frozen in a haze of fear, but his eyes seemed to be indicate he was thinking. Hard.
: "Him... They sent him. Then that means..."
: "Matilda." Alec clutched his stomach, the words at his mouth seemed to rend at him, "I'm sorry. I can't die here..." Alec growled, mostly to himself, "And I can't help you here, especially not if you're going to take this army on. You shouldn't fight. Run if you must."
Alec started to walk to the south.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:55:12 am by CrimsonEon »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: January 25, 2015, 11:53:39 am »

Miguel turned to Leo with a rue smile.

: "I'm an old man. I would fain spend the rest of my days with regret not helping you. A retreat would be expeditious... I could grab her if you'd like me to."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: January 25, 2015, 11:58:26 am »

"Leo, you're the best friend I have. If I left you to die here, it'd kill me just as sure as standing by your side and fighting. So... Just let me help, okay?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: January 25, 2015, 12:00:55 pm »

"I am NOT going to let the woman I love get butchered because of a promise I made, fighting for a cause she doesn't believe in. Miguel, grab her and get out of here."

"Maybe with me out of the way she'll find someone that deserves her."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: January 25, 2015, 12:04:16 pm »

"Thank you all. Let's do this." She turned toward Eul again. "I'm sorry Commander, but I'm not going to die today! And my companions, even if hired blades, don't believe your word!"

"..."

"Then, with regrets, I shall have to kill ten people today, instead of just one."

"As if I will allow that!"

You can post actions now!

Objectives choosen for this map:
Defeat Reinhard Eul and his elite squad!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:08:08 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 510