Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333805 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3180 on: January 24, 2015, 06:21:35 pm »

"N-no reason!" Sheila said, waving her arms in front of her in an 'X' pattern. "Like I said, I'm just curious about your order? And what does that even mean, 'Untoward'? That could be anything!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: January 24, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »

Now having finished dressing, Efa put her hands through her hair to straighten it (and put it back over her eye), nabbing her bow and slinging it behind her as she opened the door and half-stumbled out.
:"Right, what's up?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: January 24, 2015, 06:22:59 pm »

"Oh! Efa! Right! Uh, Matilda wants a pow-wow with everybody in the audience room. Me and Grifen split up to go get people, why don't you go on ahead?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 24, 2015, 06:26:57 pm »

Efa yawned and nodded.
:"Alright."
She plodded off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: January 24, 2015, 06:28:24 pm »

"Anything, I suppose, that couples do."

Efa came out while they were talking, but Sheila answered her before he could, and then she left before he could say anything. He sighed to himself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: January 24, 2015, 06:32:21 pm »

Sheila's short moment of triumph at getting Efa to leave with barely a word was quashed by Leo's answer to her question. "What? Like, anything anything? Even kissing?" Say it isn't so!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 24, 2015, 06:37:56 pm »

[FLASHBACK WOPWOPWOPW--]

Fezz looked visibly relieved at the news, looking back at Leo now. "I want to see them, meet them. I never went there to see for myself because... I guess I was afraid of what I might find, or that they might of moved. None of my work brought me near the area though, so I never got the chance either way."

There was a silence from Fezz as he paused, unsure of what to say before finally speaking. "I admit I never really thought farther than this as to how this would go. I have so many questions I want to ask but no idea where to even start." The historian scratched the back of his neck again "About as awkward as I expected though." The scholar laughed, feeling more at ease now.

"I suppose I best start: so you're a priest... And a mercenary. I figured you might of been one or the other, but I never would of thought both. Most mercenaries I've met tend to be more like... Er... Shelia, I suppose. Intimidating and disturbingly good with a blade. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did that happen?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: January 24, 2015, 06:47:41 pm »

"Well, I didn't originally intend to be a mercenary. When I left my monastery it was with the goal of helping people. Along the way I fell in with Sheila, then Efa joined the two of us, and then Sakura and Maible. We all agreed it was better to stick together than risk traveling alone, and we needed money for that, so... we all just sort of started taking on jobs as a team."

He sighed, wondering what Sakura and Maible were doing now.

"And of course there are many ways of helping people. So that's what we would do: go from one town to another, solving problems for enough gold to move on, and I would do what I could for the people while I was there whether it was performing a marriage ceremony or healing the wounded. It's a good life, and certainly an interesting one. Even getting pressganged into this rebellion, while not something I would have wanted, hasn't been boring."

"Not even kissing. It's rather more intimate than you might believe. Or perhaps I just place more importance on it than you do. Either way, no, it's out of the question."

Leo tilted his head to the side.

"Are you sure this is all curiosity? Are you, perhaps, thinking about trying to 'hook me up' with someone?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: January 24, 2015, 06:51:50 pm »

Grifen froze as the light landed on her. Not because she was scared - she trusted Fezz, and this "butterfly" was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen - but because she feared that the slightest twitch would destroy the insubstantial creature.

: "Wow...yer really somethin', Fezz. I mean it. Never met a fella like you before." She gazed at the light for a moment longer, before (regretfully) dropping her hand and opening the door wider. She then turned back into the room and stepped closer to the monk.

: "Thanks fer...fer being so strong even though you hate to fight, and fer showing me that beautiful light. It means a lot to me, so..." With that, she stood on her toes to gain the required height and gave Fezz a quick peck on the cheek.

: "Thanks. Now, I gotta go get the others before Bosslady sends a buncha soldiers to come after us fer takin' too long. Comin' along?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: January 24, 2015, 06:53:41 pm »

Sheila's face froze. Gods, he thought she was just a floozy too. She could feel tears starting to form behind her eyes as Leo asked her about hooking him up. "...Not really. Unless you had someone in mind." Sheila tried to force a little enthusiasm into her voice but it didn't work very well.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 24, 2015, 07:01:36 pm »

"What? No. It's all out of the question entirely. You, Efa, Grifen... I value your friendship too much to think of you that way."

Leo chuckled nervously.

"I mean, not that the three of you aren't attractive ladies or anything like that!"

"I'm just not suited for that sort of life. Come to it, I'm not sure I'm suited for this sainthood either."

He sighed and trailed off.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: January 24, 2015, 07:05:33 pm »

Alec spent a good five minutes trying to fumble around in his pack for something, but to no avail. With a sigh, he threw the pack back onto his shoulder and headed upstairs towards his room.

Footsteps echoed through the hallway as he traveled through, soon enough, he heard the voices of Sheila and Leo just around the corner. He stopped dead in front of his room's door, opting to listen in.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: January 24, 2015, 07:09:26 pm »

Sheila smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. She gave Leo a light punch in the shoulder. "Oh come off it. No matter where we go or what we do, you're always doing it for other people. You never ask for anything for yourself and there isn't a greedy bone in your whole body. You're perfect, you stupid man." And I'm just... Me. Sheila turned her back to Leo as the tears began to flow. "I'll go look for Alec and Miguel. You go ahead to the audience chamber." Without risking an answer, Sheila walked quickly away.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 24, 2015, 07:20:48 pm »

Leo watched her leave, raised a hand ineffectually, then sighed and dropped it. He may not always be able to tell what Sheila was thinking, but he had upset her, he knew that much. He could tell from her lowered head and set shoulders as she walked away. He sighed and rubbed at his forehead.

"God damn it, Leo... Every time, you always upset her. Great. She probably thinks I think little of her no matter what I say."

He leaned against the wall and slumped down it into a sitting position, resting his left elbow on his raised left knee. He felt like such a fraud, but it was more pronounced now than normally.

"Saint Leo. Patron of upsetting friends, being an idiot, and all bad things in people."

He picked up a rock - likely a piece of the interior walls that had been knocked loose by all the spellcasting - and chucked it violently at the wall across from himself.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: January 24, 2015, 07:30:04 pm »

Alec's hand froze just as he reached for the knob on his room's door. A moment's pause later, he sighed to himself and walked around the corner.
: "Hey mop-to-" Alec cut himself off as Leo entered his view, seeing his now-shortened hair, his eyebrow immediately shot up.
: "Oh for the love of- first classy-mask and now you? It's like you're trying to make me work harder!"
The bard shook his head vigorously and immediately resumed a semi-serious tone.
: "Er, forget I said that." Alec scratched the back of his head and continued in a very direct fashion, "Anyway, as much as I'd love putting dents in walls when the cards are down, it's not going to do much to help your current predicament."
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 510