Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333797 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3135 on: January 23, 2015, 04:02:49 pm »

"Oh good. Thanks. I'll make sure to do so.

Julius immediately excused himself and headed straight to the audience chamber. Hopefully he would make it there before anyone else did.
It's FEF, not FEOF

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: January 23, 2015, 04:11:44 pm »

Miguel was tending to his poor old horse in the stable. He had taken off his gauntlets and was applying Grifen's back pain formula to his horse's spine. The old nag had been sorely tried these last few days. For a horse that had never been trained properly as a war horse, it was amazing that it was still standing. Still... Sancho was old. It would not be long before Miguel would have to find a new horse to replace him.

: "There's a good nag. How you're still living boggles my mind. But you're a good horse. Once this is all over, you're only getting the best of grains!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:37 pm »

Julius managed to catch up with Matilda right in the entrance to the audience chamber.

"You're fast... what's your name, Julius?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:57 pm »

"Yes that's right. Well there's something I needed to speak to you about. Something related to our... current goals. Could quickly we talk in private for a moment? "
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: January 23, 2015, 04:18:30 pm »

She took him to a nook at the end of out of the side corridors.

"What's the problem?" She asked in hushed tone.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: January 23, 2015, 04:21:09 pm »

Julius pulled his hood down and began to speak

"You said that you intend to dethrone the emperor, but the leadership of this rebellion does not intend to topple the throne itself correct? In that case who do you intend to have become the emperor in his place?  And how can you be sure his replacement won't turn out to be a tyrant as well?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: January 23, 2015, 04:27:55 pm »

"My father once proposed a council of dukes and counts that govern autonomous provinces plus someone in charge of the main Empire lands. I think this is the plan we will go by."
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: January 23, 2015, 04:30:35 pm »

"So they shall keep him in check correct? Can we be sure that they won't someday fail in their duties? Or gain too much power and act on their own?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:33:38 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: January 23, 2015, 04:36:20 pm »

"I'm not a prophet, you tell me. I will risk the change, be it for worse or better, rather than leave it like it is nowadays."
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: January 23, 2015, 04:49:06 pm »

"Perfect."

"Matilda, what we did three days ago. That was a victory I have dreamed about since I was a young boy. Thanks to your rebellion, thanks to you, a new dawn has come to Kretos, and for that I am forever thankful. What the rebellion aims for, could it not be said to be the same thing, but on a larger scale?"

"I asked you these questions because I wanted one final assurance of the righteousness of your cause. Whatever misgivings I had for being pressed into service are now gone. And so..."

At that moment Julius got on his knee and kneeled to Matilda.

"I hereby pledge myself in service to this rebellion. I swear to give everything I have in order to bring about the future you and your father seek. In the name of justice we shall spread the hope I have seen in these walls throughout the land."

Eleanore died in service to this cause. I'll make sure that her death wasn't in vain. I will atone for all the failures I've had in my life, and finally become a proper hero.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:51:07 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: January 23, 2015, 04:53:52 pm »

"No, thank you. I have hired you all for a while and now that I can afford loyal and experienced people from my father's army, I do not require your services anymore. Plus, your missing eye would be a burden."

"You can stay on the island, after all I heard this is your homeland."
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: January 23, 2015, 05:09:17 pm »

Grifen slooowly pulled herself out of bed, stumbled to the door, and opened it a crack. With Leo staffless, she had become the one responsible for treating everyone's injuries the last couple of days. It was tiring work, and made her more determined than ever to master magic.

At the moment however, she was just a sleepy nomad.

: "Mmph...g'morning Sheila. Whazzat 'bout Matilda?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: January 23, 2015, 05:09:31 pm »

Julius looked up confused, and pulled himself back up.

"That may be, but even so I wish to aid you in some way, to help bring about this change. Please. I don't seek any more payment, what I want is to do good. Kretos may be my homeland, but I'm also a citizen of the Empire, same as you and everyone else in this land. There's nothing I could do here that wouldn't be put to better use elsewhere. I trust Yonn to care for this place, and settling down isn't in my agenda.

"And as for my eye, I've lived with this for almost ten years . In most aspects I have stopped being hampered by it for ages now.

It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: January 23, 2015, 05:13:09 pm »

"She wants to talk to us all about something in the audience chamber. Not sure what, but she seemed excited. We should gather everyone up after you've had a chance to get changed."

"Have you been getting enough sleep? I know you've been busy, what with Leo being without a staff and all."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: January 23, 2015, 06:12:38 pm »

Alec quietly sat near one of the entrances on the side of the castle's lower floor, looking out at the landscape while clutching onto his heavy leather notebook.
: "..." His eyes drooped, and his head slowly nodded forward before snapping back up. He rubbed his eyes in a vain attempt to spur himself to full wakefulness.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 510