Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333788 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3090 on: January 23, 2015, 09:55:10 am »

Leo to 18-6, grab vuln and conc from Raphael, vuln Fezz
Fezz blast Duke with Photon
Sheila move heroically to 16,4 and heroically murder the duke

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: January 23, 2015, 10:10:07 am »

Quote from: Leo uses Vulnerary on Fezz
Up to 10HP restored

Bards would tell the tales of the fight between the light and darkness in the throne of the Palace of Kretos. Ultimately, heavily wounded and exhausted Fezz blasted at the Duke, causing him to shriek like a wraith during the night. Immediatelly, the Duke began to rot at impossible rate. His body darkened and the skin shed away; the flesh underneath curled and shrinked and left him a grotesque skeleton wrapped in thin layer of brownish mess, before his robe began to rot away and the threads began to fall off. Soon, his remains decomposted into a pile of chunky dust, with only his skull remaining.

Quote from: Fezz vs Duke Kretos
Hit: 117+15+10+10+10-10-35 = 117, autohit! Crit roll: 5!
Damage: 24+1-18 = 7x3 = 21dmg

Duke Kretos counterattacks!
Hit: 117-15-10-10-42 = 40
Hit roll: 29, hit!
Damage: 35-1-10-12 = 13dmg
Duke Kretos recovers 13HP!

Fezz strikes once more!
Hit: 117+15+10+10-10-35 = 107, autohit! Crit roll: 40!
Damage: 24+1-18 = 7x3 = 21dmg

~~Chapter 4-2 Complete!~~

Meanwhile, rule-bender Julius opened the last chest and got a Treasure Mark which he passed to nearby Candy.

After that, Yonn, deeply disturbed by what have happened to his grandfather, have left the chamber.

"I will be right back. Take care of Lady Matilda." Then, dismounting his horse, he took off in the direction of the lower floors.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: January 23, 2015, 10:15:05 am »

Leo immediately looped one of Fezz's arms over his shoulders to hold him up; the poor scholar looked on the verge of collapse after that last round of attacks.

"Hold on. Grifen will be here soon. She can treat your wounds."

He looked ruefully at the expended heal staff in his other hand and cast it aside, then looked at what was left of the duke.

"...I wonder what it was he hoped to accomplish. No longer needing an heir to continue his line...?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: January 23, 2015, 10:18:55 am »

Sheila almost approached Fezz, to both congratulate and console him about his kill, but Leo went to him much faster. Sheila scratched her nose, wondering why everyone seemed faster on the take all of a sudden.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: January 23, 2015, 10:19:41 am »

Alec stood nearby, still quite shocked by the sudden disintegration of the duke.
: "..."
Without a word, he slid his flute back into its case and walked out of the room.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: January 23, 2015, 10:29:45 am »

Sheila approached Matilda, who was on the back of Miguel's horse. "We need to talk. And I think now would be the best time."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: January 23, 2015, 10:31:19 am »

"Couldn't you wait a bit."

"I assume you want to leave, don't you?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: January 23, 2015, 10:37:40 am »

"Obviously. But first, we need to set some things straight. First off, you are stranded at the heart of a foreign power with no backup aside from people your father forced to help you at swordpoint. Believe it or not, some of us are still a little unhappy about that. So you're not in charge anymore. Before now, the threat of soldiers from either your father or your alliances were keeping us in check, sort of. That's no longer the case. I haven't talked this over with anyone else but... We'll probably see what we can do about getting you back to your own. I don't like you or the way you do things, but that's no reason to leave you for dead." Sheila grabbed the handle of her killer axe and set the head against the ground, one hand on the pommel. "Also, if you try any funny stuff, like threatening any one of us to get us to go somewhere, I will chop off your arms and feed them to you. Am I perfectly clear?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: January 23, 2015, 10:40:05 am »

Alec continued along outside, still wearing the perturbed expression, in the western hallway. After making sure Yonn and the others were out of sight, his expression flattened and he rushed straight into the royal bedroom still left open by Julius.
: "Has to be something here..." The bard muttered, now starting to search any desks, nightstands or other containers for any documents or similar.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: January 23, 2015, 10:44:49 am »

@Sheila:

Matilda slid from the horse.

"...Allright. I'm too tired to even try to argue. We will see how it goes for next few hours. Then, I somehow fix the money for you, and you may go. In fact, I can't really rely on hired blades who are in this only for money and not a higher cause to do good." She paused for a moment and looked at Sheila with tired look. One could say it was look of disgust, even, toward Sheila and her uppity.

"Did Yonn tell where is he going? I didn't quite heard it." The blonde changed the topic, turning her gaze toward the stairs.

@Alec:

Alec's nostrils were assaulted by stench of decay the moment he opened the desk. Dust, mold, rotten leather and parchment littered the drawers. He found just one note intact in the desk. It said, "My dear, I am afraid that we cannot have Yonn as our ally. You should dispose of your grandson lest it is too late."
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: January 23, 2015, 10:47:31 am »

"He said he was going downstairs." Sheila shrugged. "I'm guessing he's gonna let what soldiers are left know that he's in charge now." Sheila didn't seem perturbed in the least by Matilda's look of disgust.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: January 23, 2015, 10:50:40 am »

Alec flailed his arm, vainly trying to waft away the stench.
: "Augh... Seems someone doesn't like record-keeping, then."
Looking at the single intact note, the bard frowned.
: "That's it?" Alec sighed, gingerly trying to pull the note out and waving it around to try and get rid of the smell, "Better than nothing, I suppose." Alec, pulling another smaller bag out of his knapsack, carefully tucked the note away.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:52:56 am by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: January 23, 2015, 10:54:03 am »

"Mm. Oh, by the way..." Matilda pulled out a piece of flashy crest of shield made of fancy fabrics and with glittery powder seemingly sewn into it.

"I've found this... ribbon and it looks like someting Candy would wear? Pass it to him will you."

Sheila receives Dancer's Crest from Matilda!
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: January 23, 2015, 10:55:53 am »

"Yeah sure." Sheila pocketed the crest, realizing it's power as she held it. Candy may not be the one who gets the most use out of this...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: January 23, 2015, 11:20:36 am »

Meanwhile...

"It's the Empire, they came to dethrone the Duke because--"

"No, I'm telling you, it's a slave revolt, one that actually got inside this time!"

"Idiots, it must be--"

Yonn got himself on top of a staircase that led back down to the audience room. Numerous soldiers from outside already got themselves here. They looked at him.

"Sir Yonn! We heard ye a traitor!"

"That is a lie."

"You killed all these people! Where is the Duke!"

"He stands before you!" Yonn shouted at the soldiers. "I have challenged my Grandfather to the sacred Duel of Power! I have struck him with one of my spears and his body turned to dust - he dabbled in necromancy and has been a corpse all along! You do not trust me, then come, I shall show you the skull and grave dust that once pretended to be your leader!"

The soldiers listened carefully, all silent, some shocked.

"I am Yonn, Tenth Duke of Kretos, and I order you to stand down."

The soldiers looked at Yonn. Soon, one by one, they were putting down their weapon and kneeling on their left knee, swearing loyalty to the new Duke.

---

Yonn returned upstairs, flanked by several soldiers.

"As a new Duke of the Isle of Kretos, I would like to extend an invitation for a slight stay at the castle. After all, there's lots of cleaning to do, and I have to speak with Matilda. You are Sheila, if I remember correctly? Can you gather all your... hmm, companions?"

"Duke Kretos, but these are my mercenaries."

"Lady Matilda, but I'm speaking to Sheila. Now, please follow my instructions." Yonn then turned to his soldiers and gave them orders, while Matilda's face was twisted in anger. Mayhaps she didn't like to be spoken to like that, eh?
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 510