Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332840 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2013, 06:15:56 pm »

"Great. Just five minutes." Irene moved toward the gatehouse, but not to the small window in the middle of the passage under the arc - she went to the door leading inside the gatehouse. When the door opened, she let out a small giggle and said something to the guard. She was let in after a moment, and the door was shut.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2013, 06:18:52 pm »

"That giggle... please tell me she's not here for, eh, impure reasons..."

Leo sighed, rubbing his forehead.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2013, 06:27:22 pm »

Five minutes have passed, and so did ten minutes, and fifteen, before the door opened and Irene left the gatehouse. As she moved close to her mercenaries, she realized something and quickly closed up the last button of her blouse.

"Allright. He never saw us passing through. Come." She turned toward the small iron gate, which yanked with a metallic crack and began to slide into the wall, the sounds of turning gears and moving chains clearly betraying how rusty they were.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 05, 2013, 06:29:46 pm »

:"Alllright then, moving forward."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2013, 06:32:35 pm »

Leo just covered his face with both hands and followed along idly wondering if this chick was a descendent of Chris.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2013, 07:33:59 pm »

Well, she, umm, is certainly willing to do whatever it takes to see this through
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2013, 08:27:29 pm »

The only sound to come from Sara was the resonation of metal being hit. And this is what I'm going to have to deal with is it? Ugghh...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:15 am »

The journey continues. The group quickly moved from the farmlands to the thick, dense forests, resembling those in the Vinland region, where the walls of trees were so thick and tall that sometimes it was dark like at night under the leafy ceiling.

"After we get to the south-eastern perimeter, we will move off the road and approach Mireos through the Murkwaters. The residual, magical waste is said to be still there. Or, at least, the land is still dead. That keeps Riemondians from setting up border checkpoints there. We will slip into Mireos unnoticed."
SigFlags!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2013, 02:27:11 am »

: If it is hazardous enough to stop checkpoints, how are we going to get through?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2013, 02:30:11 am »

"I've told you just now. We will be moving through a region of poisonous swamps near the coast. I know that there are no Riemondian outposts there."
SigFlags!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2013, 02:31:33 am »

: I meant, how are WE going to get through those poisonous swamps, if it is bad enough to stop outposts

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2013, 02:33:09 am »

"I have faith in our abilities, Mai."

"It's sort of my specialty."

Leo prepared himself for the groans from that particular pun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2013, 02:33:47 am »

: I meant, how are WE going to get through those poisonous swamps, if it is bad enough to stop outposts

:"Well, we only moving through the swamp while a checkpoint has to live here somewhat. It a easier task I would think."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2013, 02:36:40 am »

"Yes, I believe our priest will be able to... fix the poison..." Suddenly, Irene slowed down and began to walk behind the group. Her body was more stiff and she clutched her lance more readily, her eyes glancing at the forest and bushes on the sides of the road.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 510