Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333760 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2926 on: December 31, 2014, 10:25:43 pm »

Candy shouted over to Fezz. Poor guy was looking pretty down about killing these people. But Candy could pretend he didn't see that.

: "Hey! Fezzrobe! What'sa matter?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 31, 2014, 10:34:47 pm »

Leo to 17,16 and heal Grifen up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 31, 2014, 11:08:43 pm »

Fezz was holding his head in pain as he was using the pillar as cover (or at least that's what he calls it) from the enemies up ahead. Hearing Candy, the historian paused at the name for a moment before addressing the garish man.

"A number of things at the moment. I would say the battle, but this blinding migraine is doing quite the job of making me forget it momentarily. I almost can't see their faces." The scholar morbidly joked as he rubbed his temples, calling out to the pink dancer. He admits that until recently, he would of never have figured a headache would bother him worse than the fact that just moments ago Grifen was plucking bolts from his chest.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: December 31, 2014, 11:10:45 pm »

: "What's a migraine? Why do you have it?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 31, 2014, 11:21:13 pm »

"A rotating metaphorical barbed knife in the skull, and I desperately wish I knew. I woke up to it when Grifen mended my wounds a short bit ago. Its nothing new." The historian pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled deeply in a grunt of pain. "They're not usually this horrible. I'm also not usually horrifically murdering people with excessively bright lights though. Both are rather new, I admit." He explained glibly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 31, 2014, 11:50:03 pm »

: "If it's okee-dokee to ask, Fezzrobe, why did you learn dangerous magic if you didn't mean to protect yourself with it? I hate hurting peoples too, so I always trotted away from weapons training with my brothers, but your magic is about the deadliest thing on our team. How's the study of History got to do with that?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: January 01, 2015, 12:29:10 am »

"Everything. I take it you weren't taught much about the magic wars? No slight meant, its a sore subject to most so it doesn't surprise me. It split the earth, changed the sky, and brought the poison. Did you know the sky was blue once? All the time?" The man asked and paused, waiting a moment in pain before sighing as whatever flared his migraine passed before getting onto his impromptu lecture.

"I only know because its written in old texts dated many, many years ago. All of it changed by magic because someone had an idea and the power to accomplish it. I didn't learn to protect myself, that was a byproduct; I learned magic to gain understanding and for the sake of learning itself. The most preserved records we have of those times are from the hands of scribes and apprentices, dictated by their masters and teachers, often intermingled with notes on magic or the odd symbol."

"If you wanted some philosophical tangent on nonviolence, a clearly thought out reason, or foresight in this case, I'm afraid I lack it. I'm merely a historian, not one of those navel-gazing official scholars. To harm was inevitable, I've been in enough pointless fights before I 'joined' the group, I just never saw myself ever using what I learned to kill."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: January 01, 2015, 07:12:27 am »

*metal shredding noises*

Quote from: Sheila vs Guard C
Hit: 112+15+10+2-11 = 128, autohit! Crit roll: 25!
Damage: 47-18 = 29x3 = 87dmg

Quote from: Leo heals Grifen
35HP healed

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: January 01, 2015, 11:47:13 am »

: "I see... a blue sky, huh. Imagine that."

Candy looked down at his still-sparkling hands and back up at Fezz.

: "But doesn't it fill you with hope at the same time? If ancient magicks could cause so much evil, think of all the good they could do in the right hands. Now I'm kinda glad you know all this stuff, Fezzrobe."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: January 01, 2015, 07:42:55 pm »

Fezz offered a smile and nodded at Candy's comment.

"It does. Many records and events in history were lost from the magic wars, history lost, possibly forever. But from some of the things found that you won't hear a regular scholar teach you about. There are some finds that speak of the wonders before the magic wars, about great miracles and majesties performed with the power of the very same magic."

"I've little doubt that what you seek is most likely among, perhaps even from, the many wonders of that time. As you said, its all depends on the hands. To heal the scars upon the land and its people... It would be a joyous thing." It seems the conversation has managed to help the monk take his mind off of his migraine.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: January 03, 2015, 11:18:03 am »

There would be no more words. Miguel gave them their chance to surrender. For all of the faults of Kretos, he had to admire their bravery.

Equipping his Iron Lance, he rushes forward to 14,18 and stabs Soldier F before Cantoing to 14,20!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: January 04, 2015, 06:00:03 pm »

20, 14, shoot Shaman C.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: January 04, 2015, 06:57:26 pm »

Seeing their conversation draw to a close from Candy's silence, the historian nodded at the man and gave his farewells as he headed once more unto the breach.

He moved to (19,5) and zots the soldier.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: January 05, 2015, 10:23:06 am »

Alec to 19,14. Refresh Sheila, Fezz and Efa.
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 510