Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332816 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:13 am »

"Oh... Thank you, Maibel. This is unexpected but appreciated!"

Leo's enthusiastic thanks drowned out the little disclaimer Maibel tacked onto giving him the book. He tucked it away somewhere in his robes.

"I'll read it as soon as this job is over and we have some downtime."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2013, 06:07:30 am »

:"Maible? Um, thank. I feel like I should did you something in return.

:"Maybe a crocuses would be nice."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2013, 07:59:40 am »

"Mask, anything you need to say to me, you can say in front of all of us, got it?" Sheila' rising indignance was completely sidetracked by Maible's gift. "Oh, Maible, that's so thoughtful! I really don't practice reading enough. Let's see... 'A Hiss-Torr-Ree of Sea Fair-Ring and Suh-Wash-Buck-Ling' Wow, this sounds really interesting!" Sheila's smiled brightly at the mage. "Heh, I'm going to have to remember to get you something really nice in return."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2013, 10:45:48 am »

: "Not happening, this is a personal chat. Whether you tell everyone about it afterwards is up to you."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2013, 10:47:43 am »

"Already told you, if you have something to say, say it in front of my friends. If you can't, you don't need to say it." Sheila put on her brightest smile- A clear sign to the others that her patience was running thin again.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2013, 10:59:57 am »

: "As I said, not possible. Unless said friends were willing to not butt into conversation, if they can do that, we can talk about it in the open. Deal?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2013, 11:04:15 am »

"Nope. Bye." Sheila walked away from Sara, and went towards Leo. "Hey Leo, I used a vulnerary during the fight, but it's not really a substitute for your skills. Do you mind?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2013, 11:19:29 am »

: "Can't say I didn't try. Oh well, if she wants to destroy that bridge so utterly it's her own decision." Sara said, before heading up to the top of the stern deck...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2013, 11:47:33 am »

"Sure. It'll only be a moment."

"There we go!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2013, 12:04:34 pm »

"Thanks Leo, you're a gem."

Sheila sighed, then spoke to Leo again in a lower voice. "So, what are we doing about our wannabe leader?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2013, 12:13:58 pm »

Leo shrugged.

"I guess we'll just part ways with her after the job. It seems to be the only peaceful solution."

"I think she's looking for something... I would guess a group of warriors to advance some cause of hers, most likely, and so she's trying to command the first group she came across. She strikes me as naive and stubborn, possibly a bit of a spoiled brat who will get her way just because she wants it. The mask tells me she's hiding her face because she doesn't want to be recognized, so either she has an inflated opinion of herself or she's someone we might actually recognize."

"If I had to guess based on those things, I would say she's some minor nobility who wants to eliminate another noble. Most likely if we did so, we would be left to the law while she runs away, unmasks, and benefits from it being us languishing in cells."

"Of course I could be completely wrong, but finding out what really is the truth is half the fun of guessing, isn't it?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2013, 12:21:36 pm »

"Really? My guess was that she's an army deserter. It'd explain her-" Sheila made air quotes. "-'understanding' of command in a battle."

"And you're right about the stubborn part. That's why I didn't go off with her, to see if she'd be willing to swallow her pride and do things on someone else's terms. And she wasn't. So, either what she wanted to talk to me about really wasn't important, she was planning to lie when I told you all what she said, or she's so obsessed with getting her own way that she'd rather not talk than talk to all of us. Or she was planning to attack me once we were separated from the group. I don't think the last one was it though."

"And incidentally, that wasn't what I meant. I meant now. But I guess this means you want to just wait until the contract is fulfilled, rather than try to find some way to get rid of her."
Sheila's shoulders drooped. "This is going to be a long job."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2013, 12:30:33 pm »

"I know. The best thing we can do is just try to ignore her for the most part."

Leo just didn't think violently. He had taken the vow of pacifism years ago and wasn't going to offer anything other than a peaceful solution to the problem.

"It was probably the third one."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2013, 12:35:39 pm »

"Yeah, paying her out of the job probably wouldn't have worked anyway."

Sheila leaned against the railing, looking out at the ocean. She sighed wistfully, remembering the recent times before the mysterious masked girl. It had been good. Sure, Maible was a bit quiet, and Efa seemed distant, but the group worked well together overall. More importantly, she liked the others, despite their peculiarities.

Sheila's normal bright expression came back in a rush. "Well, emergency's over. What do you want to do? We've got a lot of time to kill."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2013, 12:39:28 pm »

Leo smiled ruefully.

"Not much for a priest to do on a ship, I'm afraid, but I could pray for good weather."

"Jokes aside, what would you like to do?"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 510