Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332815 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2013, 09:28:22 pm »

"No one said this conversation was private. And I suppose, to be frank, it really doesn't matter what you think of us, since we're parting ways after this job is over."

"I don't know what your intentions are, but as it stands none of us want anything to do with them. If you want to command a group, hire one yourself."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2013, 09:32:13 pm »

Let me give you the facts, faceless one, we do not know you enough to trust you yet, and you constantly riling up my friends and teammates is very close to you earning the title "liability"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2013, 04:00:02 am »

Sheila's hatchet struck right in the face, allowing him to see stars for a moment.

Quote from: Sheila vs Archer A
Hit: 90+10-14 = 86
Hit roll: 55, hit! Crit roll: 1!
Damage: 11-6 = 5x3 = 15dmg

Woowoowoooo~

Quote from: Leo heals Sara
10+5 = 15+5 = Up to 20HP restored

The archer was gone with the wind blaze.

Quote from: Sakura vs Archer A
Hit: 101-14 = 87
Hit roll: 35, hit!
Damage: 12-1 = 11dmg

Efa missed with her bow, but Maible didn't with her magic - with a scream of pain, Leif fell onto the stairs, his body sizzling, the skin red and burnt.

Quote from: Efa vs Leif
Hit: 76+10-15 = 71
Hit roll: 78, miss!

Quote from: Maible vs Leif
Hit: 105+10-15 = 100, autohit!
Damage: 15-1 = 14dmg

~~Prologue Complete!~~

Irene, clutching her chest, looked around and sighed.

"I wonder if-"

Suddenly, some more sailors emerged from the staircases, wielding axes. Shortly afterwards, Captain Inara stepped outside as well.

"Oh, I was worried you might have trouble by now, but it seems my worry was for naught. Where is Leif?" Irene stepped to the side, and the Captain noticed the partially charred body.

"Ahh, poor lad. Serves him well, though. We managed to defeat the mongrels in the lower decks, so I believe the ship is secure now. Thank you for your help."

"Pleasure is ours." Irene grimaced and then walked up to Leo, while the sailors began to clean the deck and unlock the steering wheel. Bodies of their fellow sailors were placed at the front of the ship, the bodies of mercenaries - and Leif as well - were unceremoniously being dumped right into the sea.

"I wouldn't mind a little help there." She said, showing her bleeding wound.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2013, 04:06:41 am »

: Good work people, we can relax for a bit.

Maible leans against a rail with her eyes closed for a minute, and then returns to her cabin
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2013, 04:18:57 am »

"Of course. Just a moment."

"And..."

"There we go! Better than new. How do you feel?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2013, 04:21:53 am »

"Much better. If you weren't a chaste priest, I would give you a kiss or something." Irene giggled and then turned to the captain.

"Captain."

"What? Oh, right, promise is a promise, eh? Well at least the Imperial guard will recompensate me after I turn the few surviving criminals to them..." He then went inside the ship, and Irene after him, stopping at the stairs.

"It will take just a minute. Don't fall overboard!" And then she descended into the lower decks.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2013, 04:24:04 am »

Sara sighed, partially in relief, once Leif's body hit the deck (And subsiquently thrown overboard).Turning to leo afterwards, she started to speak.

: "I'm going to go sort this problem this problem out..." she said, before turning and taking a few steps towards Sheila.

: "Sheila, we need to talk. In private."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2013, 04:31:52 am »

"Indeed, Irene? Well. Er. I have other women to tend to... no, that didn't sound right at all... I'll just... go do that."

Leo walked over to Maible before she left and healed her, then moved to Sakura's side.

"...And that's that."

"Perhaps now we can have a peaceful ride. I for one am looking forward to this. I haven't had many opportunities to sail."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2013, 04:34:17 am »

:"Thank Leo."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2013, 04:35:24 am »

((This happens before Maible goes into her cabin, and directly after Leo heals her))

: Thank you Leo, You have a kind heart you know that?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2013, 04:37:57 am »

"I suppose. I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately."

"In any case, you're welcome, Maibel, Sakura. I'll continue to do my best."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2013, 05:29:58 am »

Efa looked at her bow with annoyance.
:"Damn, am I actually going to hit anything this job?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2013, 05:36:37 am »

"Don't take it so hard, Efa. It's a new bow and sea combat. You'll adjust."

Leo put his hand on her shoulder momentarily to reassure her.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2013, 05:49:19 am »

Irene appeared back on the top deck.

"I must congratualte you, you're doing your job splendidly. If onyl there was less quarrel amongst you. We should be in Riem by tomorrow's morning, so I believe you're free to rest." With that, Irene moved over to the railing, leaned forward and began to stare towards the horizon.
SigFlags!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2013, 05:54:38 am »

Maible now leaves her cabin holding four books.

: Leo, Sakura, Efa and Sheila, I need to say something to you.

when/if they all arive

: I was taught by my parents that those you fight with eventually become akin to family and should be treated as such. I think that now is a good time for this, so I want to give you each something, something that has meaning to me but also, I hope, will come to mean something to you

: Efa, this book helped me face my parents and tell them that the sword is not my path
Maible Takes the top book from the pile she brought from her room, It is bound in light blue canvas and Is titled "Building self confidence"

: Leo, I found what this book had to say compelling, and I think it will strike a cord with you
Maible hands Leo a thick, leather bound book, there is no title on the binding, but the first page reads "The hippocracies of the Dragon Priests "
: This book is not exactly legal, but suppression of information is the first step towards tyranny.

: Sakura, I am not a gardener, but this book helped me appreciate those that are, plants help bring colour to the world
Maible hands Sakura a beautifully illustrated book titled "The art of planting by Son Tsu"

: Sheila, this was a fun read, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
Maible hands the last book to Sheila, another plain, leather bound book, but the title "A history of Seafaring and Swashbuckling" is Embossed on the leather.

((Whew long IC post, but necessary for Maible I think))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 510