Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333169 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2130 on: July 26, 2014, 01:32:53 am »

: "Oh right, yer pa. This does seem like the sorta place a pirate might wanna hang out...er, no offense Sheila. Want me to keep an eye open?"

Grifen wondered if they'd mind her helping out. On the other hand she kinda wanted to hang around with Fezz.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: July 26, 2014, 03:19:25 am »

Leo decided to take the opportunity as it was presented.

"It's a kind offer, but I'm sure it won't be necessary. You two can enjoy your day ruin hunting. The pair of us are used to being a team, anyway."

"Not that I don't enjoy your company, of course! Merely saying you shouldn't feel obligated if you have other things you want to do."

The priest leaned on his staff.

"Speaking of obligations, you and I need to continue your studies at some point soon. Perhaps when we board the ship once more?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: July 26, 2014, 03:26:44 am »

@Miguel:

Matilda was, of course, sitting inside her quarters on the ship.

"Yes, sir knight?"

@Grifezz:

Nobody was keen on helping strangers. Some of the bolder (and noticeably drunk) males commented that they would gladly 'ruin Grifen's backside' and such.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: July 26, 2014, 07:57:39 am »

Coughing into his gauntlet,  Miguel opened his throat and began the dialogue in his most diplomatic

: : "Milady, I am presently here forth about to embark on a short term venture capitalist investment with the possibility of doubting your share in the matter! With just a small investment of fifty gold and the lending of that ring you found, I am absolutely certain that we can make a good bit of gold here in Kretos. Perhaps even a new carriage! So do you accept this proposal?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:51:00 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: July 26, 2014, 08:27:57 am »

"Yeah, you two go have fun. Just give me a heads up if you see someone with hair like mine."

With that, Sheila dragged Leo off to ask the arena master if anyone with hair like hers had competed in the arena that he could remember.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: July 26, 2014, 08:41:00 am »

Leo allows himself to be drug off with no complaints or resistance save perhaps a parting wave to Grifen and Fezz.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: July 26, 2014, 08:42:36 am »

@Miguel:

"And get yourself killed? No."

@Leila:

"Girl, there are hundreds of people comin' through every month. You think I remember erry one?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: July 26, 2014, 08:48:23 am »

"Of course not, but maybe you remember a man with hair like mine? Come on, he's the only other person I've ever met with hair this color green, now have you seen him or not?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: July 26, 2014, 10:09:36 am »

Leo sighed and rubbed his temple. On the one hand, maybe offering some gold would jog the man's memory. On the other hand, these were disreputable people; it was likely he would ask a high price and then lie to them. He wasn't sure whether to suggest the idea at all.

"It's important. The man we're looking for is her father."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: July 26, 2014, 10:24:04 am »

Before Sheileo left:

: "Yeah, fer sure. Thanks again preacher, and good luck you two!" She waved as Sheila dragged the priest away.

@Grifezz:

Nobody was keen on helping strangers. Some of the bolder (and noticeably drunk) males commented that they would gladly 'ruin Grifen's backside' and such.
Grifen wasn't sure what folks meant by that. Did they want to stab her and take her few possessions?
: "Sheesh Fezz, I sure am glad yer here. The Lady was right, this place is way too dangerous to wander around alone. These folks're mean!"
: "Hmm...ya got any gold on ya? Maybe a tavernkeeper will be willin' to help if we buy somethin'! Kinda gettin' thirsty anyway."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: July 26, 2014, 10:41:19 am »

@Leila:

The man glared for a moment at Sheila.

"No."
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: July 26, 2014, 11:00:16 am »

"Thanks, you've been a great help." Sheila said, sarcasm flowing like the wine at a good party.

Sheila went back outside, and slouched against a wall. "Leo, am I wasting my time?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: July 26, 2014, 11:21:27 am »

With a heavy and desperate heart to reclaim his honor, Miguel wandered into the tavern. But upon spying his comrade, the wheels in his head  began to began to turn. He coughed into his gauntlet and prepared his cookie cutter sales pitch.

: : "Splendid lad, I am presently here forth about to embark on a short term venture capitalist investment with the possibility of doubting your share in the matter! With just a small investment of fifty gold, I am absolutely certain that we can make a good bit of gold here in Kretos. Perhaps even a new scarf! So do you accept this proposal?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: July 26, 2014, 11:36:14 am »

@Miguel:

Raphael stood in front of Candy.

"Oi, old man, go harass someone else." The mercenary spoke like a hero, sorts of.
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: July 26, 2014, 12:14:25 pm »

: "Wait! Raphael - he's with us. Here, ummm... I forgot your name. I can give you fifty gold. After all, if you make off with it, you're stuck in Kretos while we sail off into the sunset! Good luck, Sir Knight!"

Candy gives Miguel 50 gold.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 510