Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333157 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2115 on: July 25, 2014, 02:44:32 pm »

"That's probably got more than a bit to do with the fact that I don't do much looting or plundering these days. Now lets go!" Sheila led Leo to the first tavern she saw, where she approached the barkeep. "I'm looking for a man with hair like mine, about twenty years older. Seen him?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: July 25, 2014, 03:14:30 pm »

@Leila:

"Ain't see anyone like dat. Beer or ale?" The barkeep quickly changed subject, hoping to get some coinage.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: July 25, 2014, 03:21:50 pm »

Sheila ignored the man, moving to the next tavern. At this point, Her hopes weren't high, but if he wasn't here, he might be in Kretos. That was probably her best bet for picking up his trail.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: July 25, 2014, 03:56:00 pm »

Miguel glared and glared.

: : "I'll be back..."

He turned and went on a quest to find Matilda.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: July 25, 2014, 08:11:03 pm »

"That's probably got more than a bit to do with the fact that I don't do much looting or plundering these days. Now lets go!" Sheila led Leo to the first tavern she saw, where she approached the barkeep. "I'm looking for a man with hair like mine, about twenty years older. Seen him?"

"Hmm? No, that doesn't have much to do with it... Well, anyway..."

The priest quietly tagged along beside his pirate friend.

"Sheila... does your father like to fight? We might find information at the arena, if that's the case."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: July 25, 2014, 08:25:33 pm »

"Hmmm. That could be true. And it's more than likely he'd need money to repair or even replace his ship after that storm. Then again, I don't know how likely it is it'd take him that long to get it together."

"And my dad isn't really the sort of man who turns down a fight. Let's go check it out."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: July 25, 2014, 08:39:59 pm »

"Then it's settled! I believe Miguel was heading for the arena, and he went... that way."

Leo leads Sheila over to the Arena to talk to the people there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: July 25, 2014, 08:44:50 pm »

Grifen tugged at Fezz's hand.
: "C'mon! Let's go check this place out!"

Fezz was tugged along by Grifen, although it didn't take much tugging to encourage him to go along with her, he was rather interested in seeing this place too.

"I admit to being many places, but they all have felt the touch of influence by the empire in some way or another. This port though, from what we've been told, has felt little. I'm curious what we'll find." The historian agreed, albeit in his typically verbose manner.

"What do you want to see first? I'm curious if this port has any older sections, although I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't care much for relics."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: July 25, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »

As Leo and Sheila approached the arena, she noticed a pair of familiar figures heading there as well.

"Fezz? Grifen? Hey, I didn't expect to see the two of you here, what's going on?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: July 25, 2014, 09:00:47 pm »

The historian had asked her what she wanted to see, and she shrugged. Mostly, Grifen wanted to see Fezz in his native element, much like she was on horseback.
: "Dunno, this place is a mystery to me as well. Let's go look fer some old buildings or somethin', maybe we'll get lucky!"

Ask around for exactly that sort of thing.

((fakeedit due to ninja))
Suddenly a familiar voice called out, and Grifen waved back.
: "Howdy Sheila! Hey preacher! We're lookin' fer ruins and stuff."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: July 25, 2014, 09:02:42 pm »

Leo sighed mentally. It seemed like every time he had a chance to be alone with Sheila he ran into Fezz and Grifen. Perhaps the Dragon was trying to tell him something. Well, he could at least continue to be friendly and polite. It didn't pay to show disappointment.

"You haven't had much luck, I take it?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: July 25, 2014, 09:11:16 pm »

: "Eh, we just started lookin'. What're you two doing?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: July 25, 2014, 09:13:45 pm »

"We're asking around to see if anyone has found my dad. No luck so far, but we pretty much just started too." Today, at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: July 25, 2014, 09:27:31 pm »

"We've only tried one tavern so far, but we're hoping for better luck at the arena."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: July 25, 2014, 10:36:20 pm »

Julius was overjoyed at finally getting a hold of a Dark Magic tome, after having attempted to sneak around to find one for such a long time. Though he had to admit that it felt pretty anti climactic to have obtained it so easily. To think he would find a shop advertising itself selling forbidden material so brazenly.

He briefly considered attempting to decipher its contents immediately, but stowed that thought away and decided to try it when he could be assured of privacy. Instead his thoughts drifted to the other book in his pack, a mostly blank one that he had almost forgotten about. He had intended to write down any observations he made on the skills and fighting styles he observed in his travels, but had been neglecting that plan up till now. He remembered Matilda mentioned something about an arena...

Julius goes to the arena to spectate
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 510