Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333116 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1515 on: January 20, 2014, 07:35:14 pm »

Sheila poked Leo in the ribs. "It's because you're secretly in love with me." Sheila tried to wait for Leo to react first, but she couldn't help but laugh.

Leo considered that for a minute, then decided to tease her back.

"...No, I think it's the other way around. Admit it. You're chasing me because I'm hard to get."

After a moment he laughed and patted her on the shoulder, then continued to walk, smiling to himself.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: January 20, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »

: "Vvvery well. I like to eat, too! Let's see if there's any weird, exotic foods around."

Candy brings Efa to look for any exotic food shops.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:43 pm »

As Roderic walked back to where they were staying, he happily inspected his new blades.

"Yes... These should do just fine. Hopefully, I can fell many a mighty opponent with these!"

As he was walking, he noticed Sara quietly muttering to herself and facepalming through her mask, oddly enough.

"Excuse me! Are you alright? I can't help but notice you are upset about something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: January 20, 2014, 11:19:11 pm »

"I bet you'd like to think that, huh? Too bad! Now enough fooling around, l let's check the playhouse."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: January 20, 2014, 11:59:19 pm »

Leo laughed again and shook his head.

"Well, joking aside, I am very happy to have met you and to have you as my friend."

"I enjoy these talks, whatever the topic."

Sheila had suggested going by the theater, so he led them that way. Nailed to one of the outer posts was a notice saying which plays would be performed.

"Whoever wrote this needs better penmanship. I can barely read it. Hmm. We have two plays listed here, I think they'll be starting soon. One is called 'The Whispering of the Roses.' I think."

Leo continued to stare at the chickenscratch, trying to make out what it said.

"The other one might be called 'The Silent Moon.'"

He turned to Sheila and shrugged.

"What do you think?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: January 21, 2014, 01:46:37 am »

"Something I don't remind myself of nearly enough. When raised by a scholar, it's easy to forget I suppose. And thank you, I'm afraid if I were to try and lead us anywhere we'd probably wind up horribly lost. Or walking in circles. That sounds more likely than being lost, actually." The scholar joked a bit, aiding Grifen in hunting down a general or magic store.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? I don't think you're from around here, but your accent sounds familiar. I can't quite place it but I feel like I should know it. ...Its something obvious, isn't it? I always miss stuff like that when I'm tired."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 21, 2014, 02:18:51 am »

: "Heh. Seems like a lotta folk're asking that lately - guess my way of speaking is more noticeable than I thought. Anyway, I'm from Masalla, across the ocean...somewhere. Ain't sure where exactly, to be honest. Ya ever go there?"

: "...and actually, come to think of it I ain't sure I ever heard where yer from. So uh, consider that me asking."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: January 21, 2014, 09:07:43 am »

"Well... Based on the names, The Whispering of the Roses is probably a story about secret lovers. The Silent Moon could be about nearly anything though." Sheila shrugged. "Does it say when they start? We still need to grab everyone who wants to go."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 21, 2014, 11:08:26 am »

Leo looked at the parchment again.

"...Thirty minutes, maybe? I can't tell if that's supposed to be 10:30 or 10:50."

He shrugged back to her.

"I think it's ten o'clock, so we have some time to track down our friends."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 21, 2014, 08:38:01 pm »

"Thirty minutes? We should get going then. Where do you think we should check first, business district?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: January 21, 2014, 08:43:07 pm »

"I'm sure there are a few around the shops. It couldn't hurt to look, anyway."

He followed Sheila to the area they had seen the most shops in, looking around for their allies.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 21, 2014, 09:01:34 pm »

The scholar nodded and snapped his fingers in clarity. "Masalla, right, yes. Things are slipping past me today, it seems. Been once or twice, the first book I ever got actually came from there I've been told. The large plains were always a sight to see, not to mention the various ruins."

"Hm. When I was a kid I was always on the move from one place to another, but for the first few years me and my father mostly stayed in Troian, where I was born. We moved from place to place from there, so I'm not really sure I can say I've been raised in one country over another. I'd be lying though if I said I didn't have a bit of Troian in my tongue though." Fezz explained

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 21, 2014, 09:34:56 pm »

Grifen smiled in nostalgia as Fezz mentioned the plains. She almost felt a wave of homesickness but what the monk said next drove thoughts of Masalla from her mind.

: "So...yer saying ya were born in Troian, but yer kinda from everywhere? That's so weird!" To Grifen, who had lived in one place her entire life and would probably always consider it "home", the concept was frankly astonishing. "Though to be honest I can't really tell from yer voice. Y'all sound kinda strange to me, cept Tacey."

: "Well, okay. So, where's yer pa now? Back in Troian? And what about yer ma?"

Grifen craned her neck from side to side, but could not find any stores that they sought. It was almost like the GM kept forgetting or somehow missing the bolded text they weren't in a market at all!

: "Also, sorry Fezz but I ain't finding anything. Maybe we're in the wrong part of town..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 21, 2014, 10:20:05 pm »

Leo noticed Grifen and Fezz on horseback around the shops, and raised a hand in greeting.

"Good morning! How does today find you?"

The question was directed at both.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 21, 2014, 10:24:20 pm »

Grifen waved back.

: "Preacher, hey! Ya finally got to leave that cooped up old castle, huh?"

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 510