Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333123 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1485 on: January 19, 2014, 07:15:46 pm »

"You're quite welcome, Sheila. As long as it can keep you and the others safe, I don't mind parting with the coins. It's only money, after all."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: January 19, 2014, 09:08:24 pm »

"Heh, trust me, so long as I have this, knights and cavalry won't trouble us."

"Since you don't want to do any shopping, wanna see if anything is going on in town?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: January 19, 2014, 09:43:54 pm »

"Of course."

Leo smiled at Sheila, then looked around. Maybe there was something interesting to do or see around this city. They had talked about theater not that long ago. Maybe they could find one around.

"What would you like to do?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: January 19, 2014, 10:08:31 pm »

At the Singing Spear, inquire as to how much I can get for the Slim Lance

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: January 19, 2014, 10:15:55 pm »

"I wanna take a look at the theatre again. Maybe they'll do a repeat performance or something." And if there was, Sheila would be able to round up some of the others to watch with them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: January 19, 2014, 10:27:38 pm »

"OK. Maybe we'll find some of our people along the way. The more the merrier, right?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: January 19, 2014, 10:33:42 pm »

"Definitely! Plus I bet Grifen would be really disappointed if we went without her."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: January 19, 2014, 10:56:00 pm »

Leo nodded.

"It would be nice if everyone would come. I imagine some of the group aren't interested, though, and I wouldn't like to force them if they felt it would be a waste of their time."

The priest laced his fingers together and held his arms out ahead of him, cracking his knuckles as they walked.

"Assuming there's more than one choice, what sort of play are you in the mood for?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: January 19, 2014, 11:23:24 pm »

Sheila tilted her head to one side, tapping a finger against her chin as they walked. "Hm... you know, I hadn't really thought about it. But. If I had a say, I'd want to see a love story. Not one of the tragic ones though, something with a happy ending."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: January 19, 2014, 11:56:54 pm »

Leo smiled to himself as he folded his arms behind his back. So, Sheila was a romantic at heart. He would have thought she would prefer something with lots of dramatic dueling and action. People always did find ways to surprise you, he mused to himself. Even friends.

"While I wouldn't mind that myself, that sounds more like something one would go to with a particular person they had an interest in, rather than a group of friends."

His tone was gentle and joking. There was a smile in it, even if his expression was neutral.

"Tell me something. Between Sakura and Maible's collections, I'm convinced all women love romance stories above all other kinds of tales. Am I wrong?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: January 20, 2014, 12:06:58 am »

@Grifen

"Eheh, sorry again. I get kinda carried away at times." The scholar apologized again. "Nothing wrong with not understanding things. Life would be boring if we understood everything, nothing would surprise us. I'd also be out of a job too."

"But yes, you got the gist of it. I'm basically just doing what I did before except, well, differently. But in an easier way: less effort and complications for roughly the same results." Fezz stopped himself there before he accidentally rambles again.

"Hm... You see a general or magic shop around? I'm probably not the sharpest eye right now. Or wit. Or mind. ... Perhaps it would of indeed been better to push studying that book off until morning." The historian mumbled the last part to himself as he looked at the buildings around them, occasionally needed to refocus his fatigued eyes every now and then.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:08:47 am by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: January 20, 2014, 06:29:45 am »

@Candy:

The clerk handed him a bag of the white powder.

@Tacey:

The man looked the lance over.

"Looks almost like new... I can give ya one hundred for it."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: January 20, 2014, 08:02:34 am »

@Sara:

MEANWHILE, AT CERTAIN YET UNKNOWN POINT OF THE LOCAL SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM:

Irene was nowhere to be found. The guards weren't helpful either and just glared at Sara until she gave up with questioning.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: January 20, 2014, 08:08:35 am »

: "Oh for the-..."

Sara just facepalmed.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: January 20, 2014, 01:01:33 pm »

@Roderic:

Roderic obtained two new sords.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 510