Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333132 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1440 on: January 16, 2014, 10:56:44 pm »

Grifen shook her head.

: "Nothing much. We're just about to have a quick race is all." A thought struck her. "Hey, this is perfect! You can start us! Just stand in front, off to the side, and yell 'Go'!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 16, 2014, 10:57:22 pm »

Seeing how the others went about their business, Roderic decides to go looking for a new blade.

Check out the weaponsmith and any other places where I can get a new sword.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 16, 2014, 10:58:18 pm »

"Glad you're enjoying it.  Ya ain't interrupting anything, either."  She nodded at Grifen's words, as Creidhne pawed the dirt.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 16, 2014, 11:15:46 pm »

"Sure, doesn't sound too hard." Fezz, being drafted to help the race, backed off to the side a few good paces and watched the two riders from beneath his hair.

"You two ready?" The scholar waited til the two were, holding his hand steady in front of him. He resisted the urge to do something fancy with magic, instead opting for the mundane. Best not push luck, after all.

"Three... Two... One..." The man paused for dramatic effect.

"Go!" His hand chopped the air in front of him.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: January 16, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »

: "Yip yip!"

As soon as the arm came down, Grifen nudged Bree's flanks with her boots, urging the pony forward at top speed. This was fun! She hadn't had a chance to do this since she left home.

: Her horse is bigger n' stronger than mine...probably faster too once it gets up to speed...but Bree's got endurance and acceleration!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 16, 2014, 11:32:53 pm »

"Yah!"

At Tacey's signal, Creidhne set off at a steady canter, moving up steadily and quickly to a full gallop to close Bree's early lead. 

Hmmm, her Bree's gonna to be quicker to react and turn, but a full-on gallop favours Creidhne and me.  If'n it could go either way, we'd best give it our all.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 17, 2014, 12:19:16 am »

The two horses approached the first turn...but Grifen somehow ended up on the outside where Bree's superior manuverability counted for naught! The two were neck-and-neck!

: Aw crackers, I gotta try to cut that charger off on the next one or I'm gonna fall behind fer sure!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: January 17, 2014, 12:46:50 am »

As they swung around the first corner, Tacey gradually began to pull ahead, carefully keeping to the inside.  It was only at the second turn, where Creidhne slowed down slightly to make the turn, that she saw a shadow from behind her.  Turning slightly, she watched as Grifen took the inside of the turn in a quick dodge.  Creidhne didn't start or rear at the sudden motion, but he did shift outward to avoid the oncoming shadow - unnecessarily, as it turned out, as Bree was already moving well ahead and out of the way.  Grifen had known exactly what she was doing, and Tacey's respect grew for her riding skills. 
She's good, better than I expected from her age.  But we ain't losing to a coupl'a kids yet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: January 17, 2014, 02:04:22 am »

@DUKE OFFICE IN THE PAST-FUTURE-NOW:

"Ah, welcome Leo. I won't bother you for long; just tell me, is you group more comfortable on land or is it accustomed to heavy sea duty... including possible defense against pirates?"

@Sheila&Roderic:

The man listed his prices for axes, and when Roderic came, also for swords.

Quote from: Axes
Steel Axe: 320
Poleaxe: 350
Hammer: 350
Steel Club: 320
Steel Mace: 440
Short Axe: 350
Francisca: 400
Steel Hand: 440

Quote from: Swords
Steel Sword: 320
Scimitar: 360
Steel Rapier: 340
Long Sword: 440
Steel Blade: 360
Armorslayer: 420
Steel Knife: 320

@Efa:

There was a practice range for archers, but currently it was restricted for training of  castle guards only.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:40:11 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 17, 2014, 07:05:39 am »

Leo thought about the question.

"Well. Sheila used to be a seafarer, and beyond that Maible, Sakura, Eleanor, Efa, and myself have fought at sea. Protecting your daughter on the way here, actually."

Leo thought about it for a moment. Sheila wanted to go to the coast to look for her father. If they went the land route, the duke would just send someone else that way, and they might fight and kill the man. Then she would never know what happened to him. Better, then, to go that route.

"I believe we can handle sea combat. Where do you need us to go?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: January 17, 2014, 08:02:01 am »

@Leo:

"Matilda is going for visit to Kretos. She insists on letting her go alone. On other hand, Count Neuthart is going north-east to commence some... talks with our friends. I've just this morning received a report about unusual activity from Imperial soldiers and spies in that region. He has only few guards with him... I was wondering if you might go with him instead."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: January 17, 2014, 08:18:16 am »

Sheila sighed- It all looked like fine work, but most of it was too heavy for her, not a mention a touch too expensive. Still- maybe if they had something worthwhile, she could borrow from one of her friends... "Do you maybe have anything a bit more... Unique? I've already got my basic needs covered, you see."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 17, 2014, 08:27:58 am »

"I see. How long will we be on the ocean?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: January 17, 2014, 08:34:23 am »

@Sheila:

"Hmm, well sometimes we have boarding axes, those are high in demand... I shall check the stock." The man dissappeared behind the door, and emerged a moment later with an axe that had curved blade and a hook at the other side.

"We had a pair, after all. Four hundred coins each."

@Leo:

"Hmm... I never been in Kretos myself. But I reckon it would take at least ten days in straight line, barring any storms and pirate attacks, both which are rather frequent in the southern seas. You're going with my daughter, then? Would you mind if I send some of my trusted men with you? Quatermaster's son always wanted to see the other lands, and there's this one guard, Caleb, who expressed interest in going with you, for some reason."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 17, 2014, 08:37:57 am »

"I don't see any reason why not. Safety in numbers, as Sheila said to me. Besides... meaning no offense, of course... I think your daughter might need a priest handy nearby."

"But are you sure the count will be all right?"
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 510