Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333141 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1410 on: January 16, 2014, 06:59:50 pm »

((Didn't happen yet! Ignore!))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:03:38 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 16, 2014, 07:04:09 pm »

@Sheila:

It wasn't just a blacksmith - it was whole two-story building with several furnaces, set of anvils and even dedicated 'shopping' room where a man behind the counter polished a large set of, no doubt, freshly smithed blades.

"Hello there miss. Looking for some nice axes?" The man behind the counter showed his teeth in a wide grin.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 16, 2014, 07:13:18 pm »

Leo continues to wait around the duke's office for Sigismund to tell him what this was about... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 16, 2014, 07:15:05 pm »

"You bet! I just got paid, and I'm looking for something special. What've you got?"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: January 16, 2014, 07:49:49 pm »

If Tacey was surprised by Sara's sudden solicitousness, she didn't show it at all. 

"Then I'll probably start at the Singing Spear, and work my way around from there.  Thanks."

On the other hand, she definitely was surprised when Leo tried to give her a share of the purse.  Amused, but surprised.

"Hey, I ain't objectin' 'tall, but ya know I got paid separately from the rest of y'all, right?  Just sayin', unless ya really want to."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 16, 2014, 08:10:34 pm »

BEFORE DUKE'S OFFICE

"No, it's OK, Tacey. If you feel guilty about it, you can always give your share to someone else."

AFTER DUKE'S OFFICE

Leo was curious about something, and he decided to track down Eleanor. It took a little time to find her, but he eventually did, near the market square. Of course now that he was actually near her, he was a little uneasy. The two weren't exactly on good terms... and it wasn't like he had been thinking of her too charitably recently. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in through his nose.

...I suppose some of my thoughts toward her were mean-spirited. She's a person, the same as anyone else. Perhaps a bit harder and colder than the rest of the group, but that doesn't mean I should treat her ill. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough to understand her.

After a moment, he exhaled heavily and moved around so Eleanor would see him.

"...So I heard you talking to Tacey earlier. It seemed like you knew a lot about this city. Do you come from here?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 16, 2014, 08:28:05 pm »

Grifen took the money from Leo with part excitement, part apprehension. She had never, ever had this much money on hand before and she was at a loss as to what to do with it. Then again, quite a bit of it was from Eleanor...so maybe she should pitch that money towards someone else.

In the meantime, she went down to the stables and led Bree out into the yard. Now that the pony was finally feeling better she needed some proper exercise to be ready to travel again.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 16, 2014, 08:43:15 pm »

: "Yeah, I do. Bit odd being back so soon, but I got something out of it atleast." Sara says, holding her Halberd up straight.

: "Got this while I was here, and the Wyvern is well-suited as well. Just have to see the other side of the family. I'll admit I'm not keen or eager to do it, but it's has to be done." Sara said as she shook her head. If her father was a handful, her mother was a much bigger thing...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 16, 2014, 08:49:20 pm »

"Oh, I see. So one of your parents gave you that. I wondered where it came from."

Leo leaned on his staff. This wasn't going as badly as he had worried it might.

"The other parent... if I'm not being pushy, may I ask what the situation between the two of you is?"

"If nothing else, I could come with you to see them, for support." Leo: always helping women out with dealing with their mothers?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 16, 2014, 08:53:23 pm »

: "One that... Bad would be a word to describe it, but I feel it doesn't really explain everything." Sara started glancing around the room, before she winced as Leo offered to come along.

: "Oh no, this is something that I do have to do alone. It's a pretty... touchy subject."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 16, 2014, 08:53:35 pm »

"Well, now, don't say I didn't point it out, preacher.  Thanks, though, I won't forget it."

Tacey mulled over heading after the shops, deciding finally to head over after checking up on Creidhne.  Near the stables, she paused as Grifen brought her own pony out of the stable.  She watched, not especially attempting to hide, as Grifen started to put her pony through its paces, nodding slightly in approval.  Finally, she spoke up. 

"Not bad, there.  Ya ride like you're fresh outta the plains of home."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 16, 2014, 08:59:49 pm »

Leo nodded.

"I understand. There are some things that must be done alone. Another topic, then."

The priest indicated his companion's mask.

"I'm curious why you wear it. Personally my guess is that it's because you think people might recognize you. Am I right?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 16, 2014, 09:08:58 pm »

Grifen looked up at the voice, waving with one hand as she guided the pony to a gentle stop nearby.

: "Tacey, hey! Just making sure Bree here'll be ready to go whenever his Dukeness gets around to telling us what to do."

: "Guess I'm gettin' myself ready too. Been a couple of weeks since Bree's been healthy enough for ridin', but we plains folk never quite lose the touch.
You gonna give yer horse some exercise as well?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 16, 2014, 09:09:44 pm »

: "That's a side benefit, but main this is that it's... well, me. It's a part of who I am, there's no shame, nor pride in wearing this mask." Sara said, gesturing to the mask.

: "Also protects my face from injury too, which is probably the biggest part in why I wear it in the first place."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 16, 2014, 09:17:35 pm »

"Ah. A matter of identity. So... a gift then, or did you make it yourself?"

(Edit: Dun goofed in dialogue, a bit sleepy. Sorry. :P)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:19:10 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 510