Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333152 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1380 on: January 15, 2014, 10:23:56 pm »

"Hmm, I know what you mean. It's like a feeling of deja vu, but I can't quite put my finger on it."

"Oh, I think I got it!"

"I think he said his last name was Scordato? If that's the case, then I think his father was friends with my family. Maybe I saw him once when I was really young and just don't remember it very well. Regardless, with a name like that, I'm certain he's from the same general area of the world as I am."

(...I know I reread the thread recently, but I honestly can't remember if Fezz said his last name or not. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: January 15, 2014, 10:24:31 pm »

: "Bah, there's no challenge or fun in murdering someone in their sleep. It's far more enjoyable to try killing someone when they can and will resist, then failing because they weren't good enough."

: "Still, that offer is open if you need it."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 15, 2014, 10:28:09 pm »

((Even if it was never explicitly stated, you can probably assume it came up off-screen. It isn't exactly something he'd feel the need to hide...I think :/ ))

Grifen smiled encouragingly, happy that Efa didn't simply clam up.

: "Ain't never been there before. What'd yer folks do for a livin', hunt maybe? That'd explain why yer good with a bow."

: "...that's kinda creepy, Elenore."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: January 15, 2014, 10:32:31 pm »

Sara just shugged at Grifen's comment, before replying.

: "Probably. I'd put it better words, but I think I'm too tired for that." she said, before yawning beneath her mask.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:06 pm »

Efa couldn't even reply to Elenore that time; she could only manage a rather emphatic shake of the head NO, accompanied by a glare.
However, Efa was happy enough to continue her dual conversation, smiling fondly as she talked about her family.
:"Well, yeah, I'm a hunter. My mama's a woodworker --though she's a real artist, not just a carpenter-- and my little sister took over hunting and preparing meals while I'm gone."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: January 15, 2014, 11:00:29 pm »

: "Sounds kinda nice! We don't have a lotta forests back in Masalla...what's it like living in one? I hear there's bears and stuff."

Grifen noted the lack of mention of a father...but decided to leave that sort of questioning be for now. It was unlikely that the older woman had simply forgotten him, after all.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: January 15, 2014, 11:03:16 pm »

"Uh, Leo, that wouldn't really explain why I think he seems familiar though." Sheila rubbed at her eyes. It was getting late- and her mind was more abuzz than before. "Well, you should ask him about that anyway."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: January 15, 2014, 11:10:57 pm »

Leo scratched the back of his head and laughed.

"That's true! I suppose maybe it's his accent, for you? He does sound and look a little like me, but as I said, if he's from the same city, that makes sense. But you're right. I think I'll ask him about all of that later."

He settled down a bit, looking at the ground. Despite the situation, he was comfortable right now. Things could be worse; at least he still had his friends, the people he cared about. Things would surely get better soon. For now, though, Sheila was rubbing her eyes.

"Are you tired?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 15, 2014, 11:18:04 pm »

She nodded. "Yeah, but I don't really feel like I can sleep, y'know?" Sheila then stifled a yawn. Okay, she was pretty tired. "Then again, it can't hurt to try. Unless there's anything else you want to talk about?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: January 15, 2014, 11:19:04 pm »

:"Well, bears aren't usually an issue. I mean, wild animals usually leave us alone, and we're smart enough not to go after the dangerous ones! Nah, it's more like deer that we see a lot, especially because we're hardly deep into the forest. Like I said, we live at the edge of the forest, so... it's like the rest of the outskirts of Setine, just with a more natural side to it."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: January 15, 2014, 11:30:16 pm »

: "Ohh, okay. I heard stories about wild crazy bears attacking folk, but I guess it makes more sense that they'd stay away from people."

: "So uh, if ya don't mind me askin', how'd ya end up all the way out here with preacher and the rest? Or...maybe it ain't all that far? I'm not familiar with this area at all..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: January 15, 2014, 11:33:12 pm »

Leo thought about it.

"...Nothing that can't wait until the sun rises."

"Rest well, Sheila. I'll see you in the morning."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: January 15, 2014, 11:37:20 pm »

Efa needed to head off this line of conversation, before the questioning got too focused on why she was killing people...
:"Joined the other guys, as mercenaries. You said you're not familiar with this area? Where're you from, then?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: January 16, 2014, 12:00:34 am »

: "Oh, I'm from Masalla. Lotta plains and gentle hills, not much in the way of forests. Perfect for raising horses, sheep, and stuff."

: "It's really far away from here. Like, across the ocean...I'm still not totally sure how I got here; been wanderin' around the past few months with no direction or company until I joined y'all."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:09 am »

:"You're... not sure how you got across the -ocean-?"
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 510