Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333158 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1365 on: January 15, 2014, 09:30:11 pm »

"Well... Nothing says we have to stay with these people." Sheila said, moving closer to Leo. "I'm not saying now's the right time... But maybe, once we're on the march, our little gang can give these goons the slip? What do you think?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 15, 2014, 09:37:30 pm »

Leo rubbed his chin for a moment.

"It's risky. But it could well be worth it. We'll talk with the others, although I'm not certain everyone will want to. Efa seemed pretty eager to join the rebellion, for example."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 15, 2014, 09:39:58 pm »

Now that she'd been woken, there was really no way Efa was going to get back to sleep. She was used to sleeping in much smaller buildings than this, in smaller rooms, and... ugh. It'd been uncomfortable enough trying to sleep the first time, she wasn't going to bother the second. At the least, it was warmer in here than it had been at home sometimes during the colder days.

However, that meant that a small source of light was less of a comfort, like a good fire, and more of a distraction. Groaning quietly, Efa sat up, staring with a decent amount of annoyance at the candle by Grifen's bedside. She muttered to herself.
:"What I wouldn't give to sleep somewhere else than this castle."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:22 pm »

: "And that depends where'd you want to sleep Efa. I could probably set you up somewhere else. Not really my first time here, and despite my grievances with the place, unlikely the last either." Sara said, tapping Efa on the shoulder.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 15, 2014, 09:49:45 pm »

"Well, if she decides she wants to stay, I'll certainly miss her. But I've got better things to do than replace one inbred moron with another." Sheila sighed, leaning against the wall near Leo. "...Maybe we can get her to come anyway. I mean, you, me, probably Candy, Grifen and Fezz, and probably Sakura and Maible would all likely be ditching. I doubt she'd want to stay behind."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 15, 2014, 09:52:06 pm »

The sounds of muttered conversation reached the barely-dozing ears of Grifen.

: "Hm?"

: "Oh, hey Efa and Elenore. Didn't know you two were still awake."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 15, 2014, 09:57:46 pm »

"It's kind of funny to say 'it will be like the old days' when the 'old days' were only a month or so ago."

"But you're right. I'm sure Grifen would want to follow us, at least, as I'm teaching her how to use staves. I would like it if Fezz did. The poor man is troubled, and I would like to help him through it. And Candy would be better off with us, away from these paranoid rebels. They would likely mistreat him, like the bandits did."

"...Although to be honest, I might be okay if it was only me and you."

"You're a good friend and a good woman, Sheila."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 15, 2014, 09:59:41 pm »

Efa stared briefly at Elenore, with a look of confusion and a heaping of suspicion.
:"Why would you set me up anywhere else...? For that matter, why are you offering anything at all nice all of a sudden?"
Deciding to avoid outright floundering on the subject, Efa turned to Grifen.
:"Yeah, I'm awake, after that business. I wasn't made for castles, I'll tell you that... And I'm not sure I could trust whatever arrangements Elenore would offer."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 15, 2014, 10:06:42 pm »

It was lucky for Sheila that it was so dark- Leo's comment turned her a lovely shade of red. "Haha, well you know, safety in numbers!" What? What the hell was that? Safety in numbers? "...I'm sure Fezz would come with us anyway. Being a scholar and all. He doesn't seem to be really into fighting. Unless he's been poisoned. Then he gets really into fighting." Hang on, why am I changing the subject?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 15, 2014, 10:07:44 pm »

((wait, has this started up again?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: January 15, 2014, 10:09:24 pm »

Grifen propped herself up so she could talk a little more comfortably.

: "Well if ya ain't made for castles, then where are ya from Efa? Ya don't seem to talk much, but since we're all awake anyway..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: January 15, 2014, 10:10:28 pm »

: "I don't know really. Maybe I'm the only one that knows the area, or that I'm not a vile spawn of the wastelands? Either way, I do know where there are a few free beds, or atleast where they are. No idea if they're empty though."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 15, 2014, 10:11:03 pm »

"Well, that's part of what I meant about him being troubled. He's... tightly wound, and it seems that when his life is in danger he gets rather manic. I want to help him find some stability, some balance. He sounded like he was scared of himself."

Leo sighed.

"I imagine we'll have to go along with these rebels for a little while. At least until we have a good opportunity to move on. Assuming we could leave, though, where would you want to go?"

(Sure has, wolfchild. ^^^)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 15, 2014, 10:17:07 pm »

"Hadn't thought about it, really." Sheila said, relaxing a little. Her reaction did warrant closer inspection later though. "We'll figure it out when we can leave. My only request is we don't stay inland- I doubt dad's gonna be too far from the sea, wherever he is." Sheila tapped her foot for a moment then turned her head back to Leo. "There's something else that's weird about Fezz, don't you think? Like, I feel like he's really familiar somehow. But I can't quite put my finger on what it is..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 15, 2014, 10:18:22 pm »

Efa spared a quick glance at Sara, to snap out a quick retort, half-joking.
:"Well, maybe not a vile spawn of wastelands. ...Besides, I'm not sure if you wouldn't just murder me in my sleep or something."
That done, she turned to answer Grifen's question.
  "I'm peasant-born, near the forested edge of Setine. Live in a little hut."
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 510