Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333168 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1320 on: January 13, 2014, 04:52:20 pm »

: "Candy? A sneaky assassin? That's so silly!" She giggled at the thought for a few seconds before realization dawned.

: "Wait...y'all are serious? Candy's odd, I'll grant ya, but he don't mean anyone harm."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:06:02 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: January 13, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »

@Erryone:

The guards lifted Candy, who was indeed gagged and had his hands tied behind his back.

"Yeah, right. How many people in this town have pink hair?

"If you want, you can talk this over with the Duke, but this guy's gonna get hanged like a thug he is. The Duke will be here in a moment."

"You two, find the cape and the blade Duke spoke about, he must've dropped those somewhere. Few of the guards left as others began dragging Candy toward the door.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: January 13, 2014, 06:36:19 pm »

"Listen jackass, I rescued this guy from a gang of bandits, alright? I can personally vouch for him. He's not the killing type at all. And he never wears capes." Sheila had balled her hands into fists, and was already considering options for rescuing Candy if they refused to listen to reason. It's going to be really hard to get out of here if I have to kill these idiots.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 13, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »

@Erryone:

"Hmph, I could believe you but the Duke will decide when-" In the same moment, guards at the door stepped aside while the Duke went inside, a guard that came behind him raised the lantern high.

"I heard you caught the assasin?"

"Yes, here he is." Candy was brought to Duke, who grimaced in return.

"What am I paying you for? That's not him. The assasin was taller and didn't look like a woman. Realise this kid."

"But-" The Duke looked at the soldier, who then personally pulled out the gag and undid the ties on Candy's wrists.

"Apologies. My guards overreact quite easily... You people should go to sleep now. Do not bother yourselves with this... incident." The guards began to leave, whilst Duke looked at Candy one more time.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: January 13, 2014, 06:58:28 pm »

Candy flopped to the ground face-first on release. He got up, dusted off his cape, and turned to the Duke.

: "Hey, if you go around capturing everyone on some little detail, Love and Optimism will never be realized! So you're looking for an assassin with pink hair? Has he assassined anyone?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 13, 2014, 07:03:20 pm »

"No, I was the target. I was reading a book in the library when a maid came in, seen the man sneaking toward me and shouted for guards. He ran away. We only managed to see his pink-haired, dark cape and a short sword in his hand. Do you know who that might've been?"
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: January 13, 2014, 07:13:10 pm »

@Duke

: "A dark cloak...?"

: "Amana's here too, yes. After you left, he took over Father's position as always he said he would. I believe, after success in this mission, he might seek yet another... promotion."

OH NO

If Candy told the Duke about Manna and Amana, he might start a war and/or be killed. On the other hand, if Candy lied about Manna and Amana, he might start a war and/or be killed!

: "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh um um um"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:14:44 pm by freeformschooler »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 13, 2014, 07:52:26 pm »

The scholar finally roused himself due to the commotion, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. "Wha..." He woke up considerably faster at the notice of everyone already up along with the Duke's presence.

"I missed something important, didn't I?" He was quiet, so as to not disrupt the dramatic feng shui going on.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 13, 2014, 08:00:17 pm »

Tacey slowly and deliberately withdrew her hand from under her cloak, which she had left bundled beside her.  Certainly, she hadn't left a concealed weapon bundled in with her cloak; perish the thought.  Though she certainly wasn't regretting the idea of sleeping in her armor, at least, as she eyed the guards suspiciously and with more than a little irritation at the sudden awakening. 

"Guards came in, tried to hang one of us for a crime he didn't commit.  The usual, really," she murmured back to Fezz.   

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 13, 2014, 08:03:48 pm »

Candy sighed a BIG sigh. He had to do the right thing. Good must always prevail over evil, no matter the cost. He just wasn't sure who was more evil: his brothers or his employers.

: "...Manna. The scary cloak guy is Manna. He's here with someone else named Amana. We used to be a happy family. Kind of. I didn't think he'd ever try to assassin someone! I'm not involved!"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 13, 2014, 08:15:56 pm »

A pause. "Remind me when I'm more awake to jot down the name of wherever you learned that's usual under my 'places to avoid' list. It'll be right up there with the gallows and a dungeon." His half-asleep demeanor muddled the joke into a half-serious request.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 13, 2014, 09:02:18 pm »

The commotion and conversation wake Efa up.
:"Huh...? What- guards? What happened!"
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:05:32 pm by Powder Miner »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 13, 2014, 09:30:15 pm »

"An assassin that looked remarkably a lot like our dancer friend here tried to kill the duke but ran off before he got caught. The guards came in here and tried to hang our friend when they mistook him for the assassin.

An assassin that Candy apparently knows?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 13, 2014, 09:48:06 pm »

:"... W... How does someone look like him?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 13, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »

: "Well, unless he popped out of a flower or something he must've had a ma and pa, right? Makes sense to me that he could have siblings."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 510