Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333184 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1305 on: January 12, 2014, 07:56:15 pm »

: "I'm still confused why we're doing the justice-ing. You know? All we did - all half of you did - was cart Pretty Pretty Princess around the sunshiney hillside, right? Why are we all qualified for a sooper seekret mission? We're not scary or ultra strong. Maybe Mask Lady."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: January 12, 2014, 08:02:53 pm »

: "We're not likely to be the only nes, but part of a larger force. And if we are going alone on this, it is because of deniability." Sara said, shrugging.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: January 12, 2014, 08:17:39 pm »

: "Whaddya mean by 'deniability'?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: January 12, 2014, 08:21:19 pm »

"We fuck up, and the nobles all say, 'We never knew 'em, nossir, honest truth.  Better hang 'em quick.'"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:23:52 pm by Culise »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: January 12, 2014, 08:24:46 pm »

: "...oh."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: January 12, 2014, 09:01:01 pm »

Sheila ground the point of her right boot against the ground behind her, expression sour. "...And we can't even go to the theater now." She groused.

It felt like nothing had been going right lately, even though if she really thought about it, Sheila knew that wasn't true. She'd made a great new friend in Grifen, Fezz seemed really cute (even if the way he kept his hair was unfortunate), and she'd gotten a lot of time to just chat with Leo.

On the other hand, being forced into a rebellion she didn't particularly believe in on pain of death did seem to overbalance all that. Better to at least pretend to cop to it though.

"...Maybe it's best if we just think of it as a normal mercenary job. Ignore the whole blade-point-recruitment thing."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:10 pm »

Grifen nodded, but was clearly still bummed out over the turn of events. Sure, she had been in a couple of fights in which lots of people died. She had even killed a man! But now she was threatened with death or compliance, and if she tried her best and failed she'd die anyway. Not a good feeling.

: "So, uh...what do we do now? I assume this ain't the normal way mercenary-types are recruited..."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: January 12, 2014, 10:10:32 pm »

Tacey eyed Sheila speculatively for a moment, then nodded curtly. 

"Suppose that's a fair way to look at it.  This is one of the odder ways I've gotten hired in streuth, but a job's a job, and it's a fair sight better than going hungry when the purse runs out. 

"As fer what to do, for now, I'll follow Efa's lead and head to my bunk.  It's been a long day, and I 'spect that the morrow's going to bring more fun when they tell us the next job."

She paused, seeing Grifen seemed to have only gotten even more down after her rough words. 

"Don't worry, kid.  Long as we don't screw up, we'll get through it, and I don't make failing a policy of mine.  Just follow the lead of us old warhorses, and you'll be fine."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: January 12, 2014, 10:44:58 pm »

"I see. I'm sorry to hear that."

"My deepest sympathies for you and your daughter, despite what anger I may be feeling toward your rebellion for essentially stealing my life and the lives of my companions. I understand. It must be hard knowing your children will also live short lives."

Leopoldo put a hand on Sigismund's shoulder.

"If it would comfort you, I would deliver your last rites myself, should it be possible for me to be at your side. But now, I must tend to my companions. Farewell. You may find me with them when you have need of us."

The priest turned and left the room, finding his companions quite quickly. They were still in a group, after all. He raised a hand in greeting.

"It seems we've found ourselves in quite the predicament, this time."

He sighed and leaned on his staff, looking down for a few moments before looking over the group once more.

"But I believe we can pull through. We just need to work together and do our best."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: January 12, 2014, 10:51:13 pm »

Roderic put a hand on Grifen's shoulder with a small smile on his face in an attempt to comfort her.

"I take it that you are new to this sort of thing happening? Don't worry too much about it, ok? We'll figure something out if we must.

For now, we rest as much as we can so we have the strength for whatever trials lay ahead for us, and we prepare as best we can while keeping an eye open for any opportunities that come our way."

He nodded at Tacey's words with a bigger smile.

"Look, she's got the right idea! Just got to think positive, grit your teeth and do your best. At least we're getting paid for this, so we won't go hungry!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: January 12, 2014, 11:25:35 pm »

A small grimace crossed Grifen's face at the unwanted contact, but she recovered quickly. The swordsman was just trying to help, after all.

: "Yeah...I guess you guys are right. I'll just hafta think of the stories I'll get to tell the folks back home, but until then I guess I better follow yer example."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: January 13, 2014, 02:54:25 am »

"I personally think of this as a learning experience: Don't trust the lady who hired you unless you have a better idea of what she's planning to do with you. A valuable lesson for any mercenary, I would think, and one that betters us for the future."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: January 13, 2014, 03:55:00 pm »

@Erryone:

The guards kept constant vigil on the room.

The night was silent... until...

Shouting and sounds of booted feet could be heard outside, and some voices called for 'man in cape' 'pink-haired man' and 'assasin!' for few seconds before a trio of guards barged into the common bedroom where the mercenaries were located. One of them lifted the lantern, looking around at the faces of disturbed mercenaries.

"Here he is! Pink-hair! GET'IM!" Few more guards arrived, armed in swords and crossbows while the lanter-guard's two friends jumped onto Candy's bed and tumbled with him to the floor.

"Trying to kill the Duke, are we!?" One of them yelled as more guards poured in, including one with some length of cloth, possibly to gag or bound poor Candy.

"Did he try to harm any of you? Are you all safe?" A guard with a spear looked at the mercenaries.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: January 13, 2014, 04:43:13 pm »

:"He not...um, no and judging by how close that sword is to his neck, no. Why are you arresting one of ours members?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: January 13, 2014, 04:47:06 pm »

"Whoa now, hang on, Candy here, an assassin? That's the craziest thing I've heard all day. Which is saying something." Sheila gave the guards on top of Candy a dirty look. "C'mon, look at him. He couldn't hurt one of us if he wanted to. And I can assure you, he doesn't."
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 510